Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 1:58 am

Admittedly, one of the reason I dropped Brock Lesnar is because I felt there was a lot I couldn't say due to his voice.  :shrug: .
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 2:14 am

I use dean's voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 2:38 am

Sometimes Punks, but most of the time I just YOLO
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 5:13 am

Yeah imagine it in Shelley's voice, with a bit of an Aussie tone to it.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:14 am

Yes, just like 98-99 Rock, mainly Nation and Corporation Rock~! :]
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:18 am

Sometimes I do, but sometimes I promo in the voice of other wrestlers too.. accidentally cause I'm just bipolar like that.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 9:50 am

Sometimes, depending on what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 10:04 am

I promo in my voice.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 10:41 am

Tyler Parker wrote:
I promo in my voice.
This, except with an American accent.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 10:45 am

NO I... DOOONN'T?!?!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 12:49 pm

Pretty much, but id like to think my character has a bit more vocal range than Edge and can handle slang better whether its Methuselah or whether its my verbage as The Gawd. But banks always said he could hear edge talking when i promoed, so i stick to that.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 2:25 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 2:25 pm

Never thought about it, but I guess so.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 2:33 pm

It's also in a kind of CM Punk voice. I said this a while back on the EHW chat and they thought I was being funny.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 2:43 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
I promo in my voice.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 3:37 pm

I promo using the voice in my head, unless I'm using one of angle's catchphrases it might change.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 4:59 pm

A-Will wrote:
Yep

You sure you don't promo in the voice of Jumpin' Jeff Farmer?  :banks:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 5:03 pm

I just type it, you mother fuckers hearing some voices in your head need to go to a mental institution.
Back to top Go down
Hades
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hades

Hailing From : Devil Town, NC

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:38 pm

....sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:52 pm

Robbie V wrote:
A-Will wrote:
Yep

You sure you don't promo in the voice of Jumpin' Jeff Farmer?  :banks:
 :smug: hes going full force
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 8:08 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
I promo in my voice.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:34 am

I don't, actually. When I promo it's not in my voice... but like, a European version of me. One that doesn't have English mastered kind of way. Hard to explain, I just know it's not mine or Cesaro's.

Lannister is easily the most complex character of mine in this regard, otherwise I would promo in the voice of Joker, Benoit, and the others.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 1:11 am

Just think of Devitt's voice with a hint of a Russian accent. And when he counter argues with himself as his voices, it's the soft tone voice of Devitt like in that interview with Renee Young.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 6:47 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
I promo in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 9:32 am

No because then no on would understand what I would say. I promo in the voice of basically Harvey Specter (rich lawyer with tons of hints of sarcasm) with a brit accent, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?   Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys promo in your pic bases voice?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1