Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Popular TV shows you've never watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 4:57 am

The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 5:02 am

Dexter (A couple episodes, but nothing past that)
Big Bang Theory (Once again, barely seen anything of it)
How I Met Your Mother (This is more becoming a list of stuff I've seen only a little bit of, but yeah)
Two and a Half Men
Rome
Six Feet Under
Boardwalk Empire
Mad Men
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 4:07 pm

Watched SOA for the first time last night. Saw some dude getting butt fucked :dave:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 9:33 pm

I just recently started watching Arrow and it's pretty addicting. I tried to watch the Vampire Diaries but I just can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 8:44 am

The Big Bang Theory and The Walking Dead. Never really sat down and watched an episode of either.  :gladbry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:17 pm

Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones basically everything this e-fed cums over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:26 pm

Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad. LOST. Pretty much anything that is popular, I'm still stuck on cartoons and wrestling for the most part I guess. Razz

#NeverGrowUp
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:28 pm

Nobodies cums over the The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:30 pm

Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:36 pm

The Wire, Lost, Heroes, True Detective, Orange is the New Black, Mr. Robot (although I want to), Arrow/The Flash/Daredevil (I have a bad track record with picking my comic book shows.) Sons of Anarchy, Modern Family (I've sat through a little, just don't find it funny), Penny Dreadful (want to) Peaky Blinders (want to)

I've given Mad Men a shot.  It's not bad, just boring.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:49 pm

I've barely watched any, I'm not much of a TV watcher.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 9:21 pm

OITNB, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Scandal.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 9:28 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
OITNB, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Scandal.
Pretty much all these....
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 9:38 pm

OITNB

Yu Yu Hakusho (I watched the first episode and was like yep, nope)

Fist of the North Star (tried to watch the movie and the TV series. No luck)

Gene Simmons Family Jewels (I don't know if you guys consider this popular. But when it was on, my entire family would gather in front of the TV besides me and watch it. I looked it up on wikipedia and just realized it was one of those shows only parents, older siblings, and Grandparents watch)

Game of Thrones (I would have said this around the time I signed up. But, at the beginning of this year I began binge watching and I didn't come out of my room for a couple of days. The show is so captivating. But I began watching too much of it at a time and stopped binge watching. I forget where I am right now XD)
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 9:26 am

OITNB, Arrow, The Flash.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 9:54 am

OITNB
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 11:03 am

Breaking Bad
Gotham
The Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead
Hannibal
Agents of Shield
Orange is the New Black 
How I met your Mother 
Two and a Half Men
Any popular Anime 
Daredevil

Probably missing some more.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

Hailing From : The Village Hidden In The Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 11:44 am

Breaking bad, supernatural, OITNB, 2 and a half men, the shield, the wire I could go on
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 12:49 pm

The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV shows you've never watched   Popular TV shows you've never watched - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Popular TV shows you've never watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2