EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Y2Impact

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Carlos Rosso

Nasir Escobar

Keelan

Hinata Shinoda

Azumi Goto

Rex32

Cage.

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Finnegan Wakefield Today at 0:59

» Would you rather win KOE, GR, or CITV?
by Nobi Yesterday at 22:24

» Keelan - 2018 Update
by Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 22:06

» EAW Promoz!
by Jael Arcana-Rosario Yesterday at 19:06

» Suggest entrance music for the person above
by Hinata Shinoda Yesterday at 14:43

» One Gotta Go - Wrestlers
by Nasir Escobar Yesterday at 14:13

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Rate the last TV show you watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Call it the definition of insanity, or whatever you want. As long as I breathe, I will continue to get up, every time I fall

PostSubject: Rate the last TV show you watched   Mon 12 Feb - 4:42

Title. Similar to it's movie counterpart. Can range from anything on TV, Anime, and etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV show you watched   Mon 12 Feb - 5:35

Get Backers, 7/10. It's a fun show to watch while doing something else, but it's no FMA. Classic late 90s-early 00s binge show!

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Tarah!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV show you watched   Mon 12 Feb - 6:34

I am currently in the middle of season 3 of Black Mirror. This show is fucking fantastic. Very dark, most of the episodes are very unsettling and depressing, and the best part about it is it's an anthology series so every episode is different. 

Right now, it's a 9/10 for me.

Record: 25-1-20
Most Recent Match: def by Cameron Ella Ava (Reasonable Doubt).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Call it the definition of insanity, or whatever you want. As long as I breathe, I will continue to get up, every time I fall

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV show you watched   Tue 13 Feb - 4:13

91 Days.

So I finished watching 91 Days ALL OVER AGAIN without skipping a single second. That's how addicting the show is, a very good story, music is top-notch and the VA do really well. That opening is as well, so good to listen to!

One thing the show does well is bring a true godfather/gangster movie vibe that Baccano or Gangsta just didn't bring in. It's in my personal top 10 anime

9/10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV show you watched   Tue 13 Feb - 9:09

Knight Rider (2008) 9.5/10

I don't understand why I don't like the original yet I feel in love with this version. My Friend reccomended me to watch this show in 2014 and I still liking this show. This is my top 3 favourite shows of all time along with Doraemon and Hunter X Hunter (2011). Just watched the fifth episode of Knight Rider yesterday and it was good, lol.

(Thank You Lars Grier)

(Thank You Rhyse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rhyse

Hailing From : The Void™

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV show you watched   Tue 13 Feb - 11:05

Black Mirror (2011-)

At first, I saw this show as nothing but another pointless Netflix recommendation. Then, when series 4 came out, I heard there was a Star Trek parody episode, and even though it was my first time watching the show, I could tell it would end up being one of my favorites. I like that it's an anthology series, because then it's easier for me to sit down and binge-watch without forgetting what the plot was. People compare it to The Twilight Zone, which is already one of my all-time favorites, and I can definitely see why. At times, I do feel like some of the controversial issues are a bit over-the-top, but that's part of what makes it enjoyable. There was very little episodes that I found boring to watch, and every series finale is just great. I highly recommend San Junipero - the writing for this one was nothing short of outstanding.

Rating: 9/10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV show you watched   Tue 13 Feb - 15:53

Young Justice
Not a bad show at all so far, still going through the first season. I like how the characters are fleshed out and the interactions between members of the team through time and adversity.

Out Of Character this awesome piece of art is brought to you by Lars Grier! THANK YOU MAN! I won't say it enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV show you watched   

Back to top Go down

Rate the last TV show you watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1