Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 5:50 pm

OKAY -- SO

This thread is to organize back up writers a bit. There's no denying the brand writers need help getting shows up on time, and it's good for the overall health of the fed if the writers can get some help.

In this thread I would like to set the standard straight for back up writers.

Anyone who would like to participate in the role as a consistent back-up writer (this means writing matches, and possibly segs) must PM me or Robbir showing their interest.

Your brand writer reserves the right to decide what decision happens in the match, how long the match should be, and should be allowed to change whatever they would like should some part of the match not meet their expectations. Do not complain if you see your match edited, I will have zero tolerance for that.

A back up writer will be allowed only (1) STRIKE per season to turn in a match late. THE 24 HOUR GRACE PERIOD DOES NOT APPLY TO BACK UP WRITERS. If you turn in a match late, you will be considered a liability to shows being posted on time.

A head writer is also advised to not allow a back up writer who is untrustworthy to back up write for their show.

A head writer is also advised to be transparent about who is back up writing for them. Multiple late back ups will not be an adequate excuse for the shows being late.

While the mandates may seem strong, there are a lot of longterm benefits in back up writing -- including being top consideration for getting a main writer promotion, as well as getting more opportunities at getting involved with more of EAW's behind the scenes functions.

All back up writers will be allowed to participate in end of the year voting, and I'll do my best to give something nice to back up writers for their selflessness as long as you can be consistent.

So again, please private message me if you'd like to offer your services as a back up writer. I will be posting a transparent, back-up writer list in the near future.
Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL EAW BACK UP WRITER THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-