Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

To whom it may concern SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

To whom it may concern SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
To whom it may concern Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
To whom it may concern Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
To whom it may concern Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
To whom it may concern Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
To whom it may concern Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
To whom it may concern Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

To whom it may concern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shackleford

Shackleford

Hailing From : Portsmouth england

To whom it may concern Empty
PostSubject: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 6:24 am

Now to most people they probably don't know who I am and to the rest they see me as a waste of a roster space. When I returned to EAW I was hoping it would be just like it was, a really nice bunch of people in the community and a chance to creatively write with like minded individuals. Though at its core EAW is still just that there are just too many egos and I found myself wanting to isolate myself because of the unfriendly atmosphere. I found myself struggling to find my rhythm with promoing and would open up the chat to see I am being bitched about and Joked about as opposed to people offering advice as was the norm back in the day.
I will not be missed but I feel these points needed to be brought to the attention of those who may well be unaware.
Best of luck to the individuals who aren't ego tripping, but I don't need that shit.

See ya.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 9:23 am

There are people here (DDD and Robbie[Ares]), as well as most members on the board (mod staff+ that you could have approached about these issues. You need to bring those comments to our attention, we can't constantly observe the chat. While there are certainly ongoing issues within the community (well understood by board), your issues are ones we could have easily dealt with.

Going through the search feature, it's hard to see anything truly negative being said about you but is what it is. It's unfortunate but the doors are always opened.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 10:02 am

Alright, but if you’re going to talk shit about EAW, at least talk it out with us in the Discord chat instead of going to another fed to chat shit behind our backs, calling it a “Mickey Mouse corporation” “ran by asshats.” Last time I checked, nothing really negative was said about you in the chat but if that’s the way you truly feel, then go talk to people who can help you like DDD or Robbie.

Just don’t try to be slick and act respectful here whilst shit talking in another place.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 10:26 am

Try handling issues like an adult next time (even though there won't be a next time). Bye.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 1:22 pm

Hilarious. Some people just want to be dramatic for the sake of name notoriety on a FANTASY WRESTLING WEBSITE.

Do something better with your time/more constructive.

If there was an actual problem you wanted solved, you would have brought it to the attention of the right people. Nobody is that oblivious/dumb. Just hilarious. Seeeeeee ya.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 2:42 pm

The saddest thing is people actually liked the character and thought it would do really well. Like a lot of people praised you.

And at the end, you screwed yourself over. It's one thing to have ego and harassment, it's another to be quiet and let it happen. It could had been different if you told the board. And I don't know how other efeds works, but here, you need advice, you talk to your writer, and privately at best. It's so surprising that people jump on chat asking if anyone has read their promo, when no, others are not obligated to read promos that don't involve them. It's not ego, it's just not a requirement. Not everyone has the time to do that. Like I swear if "ego" was no one reading my promos to offer advice and jokingly telling you they don't read it, you need to grow a pair or have thicker skin.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 2:58 pm

One can't expect good reactions from the Community when trying to act nice to their face but talk smack behind their back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To whom it may concern   To whom it may concern Empty

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-