Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Empty
PostSubject: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 6:52 am

Dark Match
New Japan Rumble

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
Roppongi 3k (c) vs The Young Bucks

NEVER Openweight 6-Man Championship Gauntlet Match
Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale and Guerrilas Of Destiny) (c) vs CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano and Berreta) vs Michael Elgin and War Machine vs Taguchi Japan (Ryusuke Taguchi, Togi Makabe, and Juice Robinson) vs Suzuki-gun (Zack Sabre Jr., Taichi, and Takashi Iizuka)

Special Singles match
Cody w/ Brandi Rhodes vs Kota Ibushi

IWGP Tag Team Championship
Killer Elite Squad (c) vs SANADA and EVIL

Loser Cuts Hair and No Seconds Deathmatch for NEVER Openweight Championship
Minoru Suzuki (c) vs Hirooki Goto

Four-way match for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship
Marty Scurll (c) vs Hiromu Takahashi vs KUSHIDA vs Will Ospreay

IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Jay White

No DQ match for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship
Kenny Omega (c) vs Chris Jericho

IWGP Heavyweight Championship MAIN EVENT
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Tetsuya Naito
Back to top Go down
Desmond Helms
Showdown
Showdown
Desmond Helms

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 6:58 am

Fuck me what a solid card. MiSu vs Goto will be a god damn war but I'm not keen to see Goto go over.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 7:09 am

Dark Match
New Japan Rumble
Winner: Who cares?

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale and Guerrilas Of Destiny) (c) vs CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano and Berreta) vs Michael Elgin and War Machine vs Taguchi Japan (Ryusuke Taguchi, Togi Makabe, and Juice Robinson) vs Suzuki-gun (Zack Sabre Jr., Taichi, and Takashi Iizuka)

Special Singles match

Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 8:18 am

Dark Match
New Japan Rumble: No clue who'll win.  I like how they book it usually to pull in nostalgia acts, but it might be the single most ineffectual thing New Japan does to get talents over.

New Japan seems pretty invested in 3K, so I can't see them killing the momentum train when the Bucks can eat a loss.

Shot in the dark, really.  I get that NJPW likes keeping people in the limelight with this belt, but I've seen very little rhyme or reason for it as far as elevating talent goes.  With that being said, I like Ishii and they seem to want Trent to become an established Heavyweight in a Heavyweight division chocked full of made stars.  It also gives something Yano to do where he's less harmful to the product.

Special Singles match

Kota still feels like a self-annexed refuge in New Japan to me.  I wish he'd settle for someone so he can truly get the push he deserves somewhere.  Cody's home talent and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I feel like this is going to be the night of LIJ.  Besides, who cares about KES?

Not a Goto fan, even though giving Suzuki a haircut feels like it'd be doing him a favor.

I'm banking on an LIJ clean sweep.

Tanahashi will legitimize Jay with a good fighting effort, but ultimately come out on top.  This is their first encounter right? Does Tanahashi ever lose the first encounter?

Jericho keeps teasing future dates might be a thing down the line, but I think it's just to sell the match and tease unpredictability in the outcome.  Omega's a homer and this belt really needs more legitimate defenses attached to it, and despite everyone's love for him, I don't consider Juice Robinson a 'legitimate defense' when Omega's holding the belt.

As I've said, I'm calling for an LIJ clean sweep.  Call it fanboyism, but it's what I'm guessing will happen.  Okada's had a great run as champion and top ace of the company, but his favor's running thin with the New Japan crowds and Naito's survived a "Jason Todd" fate only to recapture everyone's hearts and minds with his apathy and defiance.  If the night doesn't end with Sanada, Evil, Takahashi, and Naito standing with one fist in the air and the other clenched around a championship then I'll be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 9:56 am

I put in for this day off months ago. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 10:04 am

I thought Hollywood JURINA would somehow makes it to the card (Hey, we have some dudes from anime wrestles there, okay. so why not?)
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 11:02 am

Note: more who i want to see win than actual predictions

Dark Match
New Japan Rumble: BUSHI

Special Singles match

Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 9:00 pm

Dark Match
New Japan Rumble
NAGATA!

NJPW seem to be highly invested in RPG3K and I don't blame them. Yo and Sho are incredibly talented. I don't think the Bucks need the titles again; keeping them on RPG3K is best.

A toss up. Everyone but Elgin and War Machine are legit options with a good reason behind winning. Really can't say who for sure but I'll go with CHAOS. Ishii needs something fort he killer year he had.

Special Singles match

NJPW seem to be pretty high on Cody and Kota is still a freelance; probably keen to invest in Cody for maybe an IC reign.

EVIL is getting treated like a fuckin star right now. Would be very surprised if KES win, would be surprised if EVIL doesn't get the spotlight during the match.

It's fucking Goto. Of course he's going to win.

Purely selfish reason, I'm begging for Ospreay vs Brooks III in Feb and would love it if he defends the Jr title here in Melbourne.

Tanahashi needs a break. Needs extensive work on his knee and I doubt he'll be able to defend it at New Beginning after a WK match. Jay White getting this match on his return shows how high NJPW are on him.

I doubt Jericho is hanging around. If he had wrestled on one of the Road To shows but even then, Jericho winning doesn't seem best. Would love it if he does stick around but I'm doubtful. Should be a killer match regardless. Omega to retain, probably drop it at NYD or NB.

Yeah going against popular opinion here. Okada is still the face of the company, a company that is trying to grow overseas and the other day you have Naito cut a promo at the presser saying how the direction of the company isn't what is best. I know a lot of people place Omega as the face of NJPW's global expansion but you're kidding yourself, it's Okada. Putting the belt on Naito at their biggest show would be counter-productive to their campaign. I still think Naito will win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship in 2018, I just don't think it will be at WK.

Besides, Okada is the new Ace. Aces don't lose at WK.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 11:26 pm

Dark Match
New Japan Rumble

I'm sort of tired of seeing the bucks with the Jr. Tag Title. So I have to go with RPG3K

Only because Ishii needs something to do till New Japan Cup.

Special Singles match
Usually when they do these kinds of matches, the winner ends up challenging either the Heavyweight or IC Champ. Cody probably has dates with ROH and Ibushi challenging one of the champs gives a filler defense till Sakura Genesis.

It's best if the titles are off KES, don't get me wrong both Davey and Archer are great but I don't want them retaining and ending up feuding with War Machine and GOD for the 100th time.

Only because Goto needs something to do, and MiSu should probably feuding with the Big 4 instead of being in the NEVER title scene.

I think it would be best if Hiromu wins BOSJ and then gets his second reign. Meanwhile KUSHIDA needs to join the Heavyweight roster since he's done everything Junior can do at this point.

Tanahashi needs a break, and with possibly KUSHIDA becoming in my eyes the next Sekigun Heavyweight for the future. It's best for Tana to take time off till NJ Cup. Also means Tanahashi can grow his hair back to normal.

I don't think Jericho is staying around. So Kenny retains.

Naito winning caps off a long journey for the MVP of Puroresu. Okada's lengthy reign has cemented him as the Best wrestler in the world but it needs to stop. New Japan probably will have Okada drop the belt then give Okada a redemption storyline. Sure building your Global fanbase is good idea but you can't forget your home market where Naito is probably the most popular wrestler they have. Naito as Champ also gives us fresh matchups for title defenses.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 3:27 am

1. Tetsuya Naito winning

2. Kenny Omega retaining

3. Hiroshi Tanahashi retaining

4. Will Osprey winning

5. Hirooki Goto winning...the match that I'm interested the most, lol.

6. Sanada and EVIL winning

7. Cody winning

8. CHAOS winning

9. Roponggi 3K winning

10. I don't know who are the Rumble participants, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card   NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card Empty

Back to top Go down

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Full Card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-