Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW 2018 Predictions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW 2018 Predictions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW 2018 Predictions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW 2018 Predictions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW 2018 Predictions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW 2018 Predictions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW 2018 Predictions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW 2018 Predictions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW 2018 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

EAW 2018 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 4th 2017, 2:06 am

And with 2017 slowly but surely coming to a close and only a few more events coming up heading into 2018, why not continue the lovely thread series Y2Impact started 2 years ago. A new year is creeping up on us and I am sure many people have already thought of their big predictions for the next year's biggest events. So fire away with your predictions for the new year everybody~!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 4th 2017, 2:11 am

You, Marx, Rex, Lars, Carlos, Cam, and possibility Aria, Tarah, and McQueen winning world championship.

Azumi, Haruna, Cloud, Chelsea, Sher, Amani winning Women championship.

Either PB or O'Hara hightlights the 2018 HOF.

(H).

EDIT: Forgot SK. He'll win a world championship too (H).

And other former World Champions can win one too such as Theron (under Theron character), Jay, Ares, DEDEDE, PB, Oasis, etc, etc. (H).

Last edited by Nobi on December 4th 2017, 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 4th 2017, 2:29 am

We learn that Keelan is a pedo.

Someone else tries to catfish the Fed.

Robbie gets tipped over the edge into insanity.

Dumb cunts keep being dumb cunts.

Aussie dominance will continue but only through me.

Someone will get fired for being a dumb cunt.

GC and TLA will return. Both will get themselves fired by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 4th 2017, 2:36 am

- Women's Title match will main event one of the big 5 EAW FPV.
- SK, Nas, Theron, Rex, Keelan and Marx will be their brand's respective World Champs by the end of next year.
- Like Nobi said, Jamie or PB will headline the HOF with possibly one of or both members of Dynamite Rain being inducted.
- DDD possibly leaves the IC chairman job and returns full time in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 4th 2017, 2:57 am

- Cam will betray someone. Either Jamie or HBG. Her ambitions to be world champ is too much. (Twist she betrays Moongoose... GASP!!)

- Keelan will probably finally win a title.

- Gawd Complex and Bound by Fate (Love? whatever it is) will collide and Keelan and Madison will hire a third man to combat DEDEDE while they take on MJ and Astraea. That third man is Shim.... cough, sorry, something in my throat. Finnegan Wakefield, because Maddie said so.

- Y2Impact will return for #8Reignz

-Drake Jaeger will storm out of the arena if and when HBG loses her title and swim to Japan as he lets the moment sink in. It will take a month before he is set to return and commentate, because his contract requires him to, but until then, John Doe will be on commentary and no one will notice the difference. 

-Sure, Nas will win a world title or something. Why not.

-Cam will drug Jamie by slipping something in his beer when they have a show in Vegas, cough- PFP Carnival, and get hitched without his knowing, and make Jamie sign the license making him Jamie Ava-O'Hara

-Not in character, but we will witness Lars struggle with the responsibility of growing up and efedding

-More stupid sh!t done by yours truly

-The next Pain for Pride FPV after Carnival will be announced to take place in Harlem.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm Jones

Malcolm Jones

Hailing From : Harlem, NY

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 6th 2017, 3:34 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:

-The next Pain for Pride FPV after Carnival will be announced to take place in Harlem.
EAW 2018 Predictions Giphy
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 6th 2017, 6:35 pm

I win a world title

Malcom Jones comes off NEO and immediately makes an impact 

Cam becomes second woman to win a WHC

Aria has a lengthy reign but eventually ends up losing to Astraea Jordan 

Aria gets off of Empire and on to SD or Voltage 

Nas wins a WHC
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 6th 2017, 11:37 pm

El Ironico wins a championship.
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions EmptyDecember 7th 2017, 12:58 pm

We move further from God's light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW 2018 Predictions   EAW 2018 Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW 2018 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1