Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

correcting a mistake SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

correcting a mistake SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
correcting a mistake Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
correcting a mistake Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
correcting a mistake Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
correcting a mistake Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
correcting a mistake Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
correcting a mistake Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

correcting a mistake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

correcting a mistake Empty
PostSubject: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 11:59 am

Hey guys

So, I'm still trying to process what went down with Eclipse.  I considered the man one of my closest friends on the forums, and he was one of the main reasons that I came back to EAW.  It's obvious that I really didn't know him at all, though.  I feel that my trust in him as a human being was betrayed and I feel guilty for not having known about what he was doing.  I'm sorry to all the people that he harassed and wronged.

I also feel bad that I shared with him some personal information that I've withheld from all of you.  I'm not a particularly social person by nature, so I tend to not share even the little things with people without extreme effort on my part.  But I really do believe that despite a few bad eggs, most of the people here on this forum really are good people and we do have a decent community.  And I don't want Eclipse to be the only one who was in this community that knows about this piece of my life.

correcting a mistake AT3y5fS

Meet Ellie, my daughter.  Two months ago this little screamer came into this world and she's been the best part of my life since.  Eleven pounds of sass and sweetness, she is loved by everyone she meets.  Waking up to her smiling face is the best part of my day, hands down.

So yeah, I just wanted to share this with you all.  A little thing to lighten up the mood and put a little positivity back into the community.  It was a mistake that I didn't share this with you guys earlier.  One mistake corrected.

Take care, and stay safe everyone.
-D
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 12:38 pm

You and Kenny should exchange baby pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 1:28 pm

THIS BABY IS SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing with us, Amadeus.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Sunshine
Empire
Empire
Savannah Sunshine

Hailing From : Candy Land, USA
Status : If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again.

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 2:17 pm

Oh. My. Goodness! That is the most precious baby I have ever laid eyes on, aside from my own of course. Babies are such a blessing, hank you so much for sharing with us.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 2:27 pm

Congrats on ur daughter! These are the kind of pics that should be shared around here more often lol
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 4:11 pm

Congratulations on being a father. Can't imagine the pride and happiness you must feel. Take damn good care of that little girl, man.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 5:16 pm

She's adorable! 

Second Generation Efedder INCOMING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 5:31 pm

“Ellie” is only one letter off from “Elite”. Face of the company inclinations by PFP 25, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 5:52 pm

Congratulations (H).
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 7:23 pm

She is so cute. I demand a playdate with Savannah's Kenny's and your kid. c: If not, I'll await for the triple threat match to happen at PFP 32.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 7:54 pm

I see the future of EAW in this one. The EAW babies are precious.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 11:41 pm

Awww, she's beautiful! Congrats on your new addition. You sound like you've loved every second of the journey so far. Here's to hoping for much more happiness and many more memories down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: correcting a mistake   correcting a mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

correcting a mistake

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1