Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Promo feedback SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Promo feedback SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Promo feedback Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Promo feedback Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Promo feedback Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Promo feedback Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Promo feedback Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Promo feedback Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Promo feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

Promo feedback Empty
PostSubject: Promo feedback   Promo feedback EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 8:26 pm

Hey guys I'd like some feedback on my newest promo:

Voltage promo: Punk Rock Country Boy

Our scene begins on a farm.

Shaker: Well hello EAW universe, I am back here once again on my cousin ray miller's farm.  Hey ray what's up

Ray: Hey what's up cuz?

Shaker: I have been on a losing streak.  And i figure you know what, what I'm doing isn't working.  So I figure I'll go back to basics.  Back to where it all started.  You see out here in the country you can clear your mind letting the wind blow by you.  The fresh air does you good.  As you can see I am helping ray feed the cattle, he has about 100 head, so It is one heck of a job to keep them all fed.  Sometimes change is needed.

Shaker puts down his pitchfork.

Shaker: Take a walk with me.

Shaker: This is where it all began as a kid, when I first got into wrestling watching it with my dad and cousins and I was hooked, I don't know what it was.  As you can see over there that is the first wrestling ring I wrestled in sure it doesn't look like much now but back in the day it felt like we were in the big leagues.

Shaker: As I said before the country gives you time to think and re evaluate.  This time has allowed me to refocus my energy my mind and many important things.

Shaker: And as I said before sometimes change is necessary let me show you what i mean.

Shaker goes the clothesline.

Shaker: As you can see here is my ring jacket with all the patches and the hardcore hero and pain city written on the back.  Being the hardcore hero is a big part of who I am and that will never change, but sometimes you gotta do something different.

Shaker points to a jacket on the clothesline covered in a black bag.

Shaker: Now the hardcore hero isn't going away we're just going to say see you later.

Shaker takes the jacket off the clothesline and takes the bag off of it.

Shaker: As you can see there are many different sides to my personality the hardcore hero being one of them.

Shaker turns the jacket around and on the back it reads Punk Rock Country Boy.

Shaker: Now I know what you're thinking punk rock and country those things are the antithesis of each other.  Punk rock being about rebelling and country being more laid back and home grown.  This has been part of my personality as long as I can remember.  It was actually my first name in the wrestling business.

Shaker puts on the new jacket.

Shaker: I love punk rock every since I bought bought my first green day record years ago.  Punk rock showed my that you can be anything you want to be as long as you have the drive to do it.  Things like DIY Do It Yourself speaks to a point where if nothing is happening for you you have to do it yourself.  As it is written on the sleeve of my jacket.  Another principle punk rock taught me was PMA Positive Mental Attitude If you have that no one can ever bring you down you believe the best in yourself and good things will happen.  The many patches on my jacket represent the bands that I admired Rancid, The Clash, Dropkick Murphys, Teenage Head and so on.  The country boy aspect comes from where I grew up.  I grew up on a farm outside of a town less than 200 people.  You had all this room to do whatever you wanted.  It gave you the opportunity to let your imagination run wild.  It also taught me the value of a hard day's work.  Working hard to achieve something, not to have things handed to you.  So from this day forth the hardcore hero takes a break and the Punk Rock Country Boy takes the stage.

Shaker: Now to my opponent this week Carlos Rosso.  You got jokes I see, very very funny, so funny I ain't even laughing.

Shaker gets serious.

Shaker: You have the wrong idea about me man, and inbred chicken farmer, no no no that can no farther from the truth.  I ain't some hick who's simple and don't no nothing.  No I am a strong willed smart individual.  And you think like everybody else that I am going to be a pushover, uh uh.  Rosso you have never been in the ring with a man like me.  On Voltage you will step in the ring with a more focused, more driven, and more hungry Shaker Jones than you have ever seen before.  I will beat you into the ground.  I will ram your head through the mat like a railroad spike.  The Elimination Chamber is going to be nothing compared to what I am going to do to you.  I will make my mark and it will be at your expense.  I am going to climb the rungs of the EAW ladder and you will be the first step.  I am going to win some championship gold sooner rather than later.  And if I have to walk over you to get it then so be it.  Rosso you're all talk.  You're all flash and no substance.  Sure you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

The screen goes black and then #PunkRockCountryBoy is seen.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Promo feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo feedback   Promo feedback EmptyOctober 16th 2017, 9:28 am

I think you got a lot you could work with here. Definitely keep expanding on yo character tho. You did a lot of telling us how ur punk rock and country which is ok for a debut promo but eventually u also gotta show us. Dig deep into them cultures and really make that who u are on the promo page there's a lot of conflicts and interesting shit I think you could work with. Could be a cool gimmick if u keep it up dawg.

Also someone said u promod after the deadline I would definitely work on not doing that. Promos close on the day the show is posted EST time. So for Voltage it is planned to be posted on Sundays, you can't promo once it's Sunday in EST time. I don't know where you live so if you need help figuring that out I would definitely ask someone.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

Promo feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo feedback   Promo feedback EmptyOctober 16th 2017, 9:54 pm

OK my bad I thought you could promo the day of.  Thanks for the heads up.  Would it be good to use this promo again and tweak it slightly for next week?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Promo feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo feedback   Promo feedback EmptyOctober 17th 2017, 8:34 am

You could but you should prolly write a new one to get that practice in and show ur writer u aint a lazy hombre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promo feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo feedback   Promo feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo feedback

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1