Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Promo feedback SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Promo feedback SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Promo feedback Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Promo feedback Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Promo feedback Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Promo feedback Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Promo feedback Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Promo feedback Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Promo feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

Promo feedback Empty
PostSubject: Promo feedback   Promo feedback EmptySeptember 16th 2017, 9:20 pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this promo I wrote for Voltage.

Voltage Promo

Momentum, It is something I haven't had in some time.  I have now one two in a row, but I will not get complacent, I will not get cocky, because If you get off your game that allows you be beat.

When you're in this business you take every match seriously, because every match counts.

On Sunday I step into the ring on my second EAW pay per view, and I am hoping to make it a good one.  Now I did not fare well at Pain for Pride X, but that was then this is now.

Across the ring from me will be Nathan Fiora.  Fiora you are a legend in this company make no doubt about it.  But you've been gone a while and things have changed.  The landscape in EAW looks different doesn't it.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but you're one hell of a comedian

Shaker Laughs

You come into this match thinking like EAW and Voltage owes you something.  Ok, you got hurt and maybe things didn't go your way.  Man you are full of shit.  You think that this is gonna be a cake walk for you, like I'm not a big deal.  Well news flash Fiora, I am.  I may not have started off my tenure in this company with a good record, but that will come in time.

And for such a smart guy you seem to have your facts wrong.  I did not begin on NEO, no I began on Dynasty, and yes things didn't go the way I planned, I make no excuses for it.  So at the draft I was drafted to Voltage.  Some people might think of this as a demotion, not me.  I think of this as an opportunity to start fresh.  The start wasn't great but I'm picking up momentum now.

Now, Fiora, you seem to think I'm some green rookie in this business.  Let me tell you something, I have worked my ass of for eight years to get where I am today.  I have beaten the best in this business and have won major titles along the way.

So let's get something straight, you think this is gonna be an easy win.  People have underestimated me before Fiora and they have learned.  I am the Hardcore Hero, now this isn't just a fancy name, no, no, this shows who I am.  I have been in the most hardcore matches imaginable, and I have come back.  I can take a lickin and keep on tickin.

You think I'm simple minded, a create a wrestler if you will.  Well how's gonna feel come Ground Zero when this create a wrestler drives your head into the canvas like a railroad spike, when he beats you from pillar to post.  I will ram my foot so far up your ass that you're gonna be spitting up shoelaces.  You are gonna run me over?, no man I will run you over as you see the tire treads across your back.

And you complain that this generation has everything handed to them.  I am not this generation Fiora.  Things are not handed to me I have worked long and hard to gain everything I have today.  Now you think i'm a piece of shit, Fiora you are full of shit, and I'm surprised I haven't seen it coming out of your ears.  You talk and talk and talk and bitch and moan because you haven't gotten your way.  A real man doesn't just talk he goes out there and proves it.  The time for talking is over.  Come Ground Zero, I will show you who I am, not with my words, but with my fists!!!!!

So I'll see ya on Sunday, and don't forget you have a one way ticket to Pain City!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

Promo feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo feedback   Promo feedback EmptySeptember 16th 2017, 9:47 pm

I like the improvements I see, and it's great that you are sticking up for who your character is overall and what he stands for. Now my suggestion is, dig up more dirt on your opponent to throw their way, because research can be key in my opinion. It really can add the type of heat into a promo that can put you over the top. Keep up the great work dude, keep seeking to improve, it will eventually start to pay very good dividends in the long run. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Promo feedback

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1