Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the person above's Finisher SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the person above's Finisher SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Rate the person above's Finisher Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Rate the person above's Finisher Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rate the person above's Finisher Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Rate the person above's Finisher Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Rate the person above's Finisher Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Rate the person above's Finisher Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Rate the person above's Finisher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YAMADA

YAMADA

Hailing From : Toronto

Rate the person above's Finisher Empty
PostSubject: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 7:33 pm

Not sure if this has been done yet BUUUUT....
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 7:45 pm

Muta Lock - 6 out of 10. I find it pretty standard, but it's efficient.
Inverted Alabama Slam - 7/10. Strong on impact but to get there it requires alot of effort.
Back to top Go down
Black Mamba
Showdown
Showdown
Black Mamba

Hailing From : Rockledge, Florida (USN-AD)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 11:41 pm

'Mic Drop' Small Package Driver - Depending on the damage done prior...it varies. 7/10
'Fourth Wall Break' Jericho's Wall of Jericho - Same as above, work MUST be done to be effective 6/10
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 4:00 am

Tiger Driver - I like Tiger Driver, maybe if Haruna is into lifting I can make her use that too. 8/10
Superkick - Well, so-so for me on this move. eeh.... 6.5/10
Inverted Figure Four Ankle Lock - well, I think this move is rarely advantageous especially when facing an agile opponent. 7/10
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 4:32 am

Destino (Sommersault Reverse DDT): Love the Destino; only nitpick would be me wishing you gave it a different name. 8/10.

Prestissimo (619 to the opponent's head while leaning the middle turnbuckle): Love the name choice, but I honestly never liked the Tiger Feint Kick as a finisher, it was always a setup move to me. 4/10.

Discordia (Manji-gatame): Another brilliant name, love me a good ol' octopus stretch. Was my old finisher after all. 8/10.

Heikousen (Running Knee Lift -Usually done after doing a Shooting taunt-): I got the impression this is an Uber Finisher for Haruna, which to me is a little underwhelming. Nothing wrong with a good running knee strike, but I think in comparison to two of the three other finishers this one doesn't feel like the finale. 5/10.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 5:15 am

Andromeda: 8.5/10. A good maneuver, harder to pull off on larger opponents, good off a counter like slipping a punch, but typically needs to be set up. 

Wakefield Special III:  9/10. Like the submission finish for the character, also adresses the larger opponents problem above. I don't feel the rest of your move set properly sets this finish up. Consider adding some wear down moves to the afflicted areas. 

Andromeda/ Wakefield special III: 9 out of 10. Like the combination that goes right into the submission but the problems present with Andromeda are still present.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 8:22 am

Screen Cracker 10/10

Picture Perfect 7/10

End of Edge 8/10
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 11:10 am

Jawbreaker Lariat/Rebound Lariat (Pendulum Lariat) 9/10

- Crippler Crossface 8/10
Back to top Go down
YAMADA

YAMADA

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 11:53 am

Springboard Corkscrew Roundhouse Kick: Sounds complex, but at the same time impactful. 7/10

Rolling Senton: I imagine this is referring to RVD's "Rolling Thunder" so 9/10

Sugar Hold: 7/10, while I appreciate the Hart family homage, I feel as if it's a bit simplistic for today's day and age. Otherwise likeable. Especially someone who's a sucker for that submission style.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 12:52 pm

The Noose is a great name plus Muta Lock is always a great move! 8/10

The Inverted Alabama is also a great move but at the same time very hard to pull off. 7/10
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 8:12 pm

Kamigoye aka the V Trigger 10/10 cause I really like this move 

Shoryu Kekkai aka Muta Lock 7/10 ah alright finishing submission for me, I often use it as a normal submission when I create a character, I think my Chinese-Canadian Yan Yungsung has that move.

Imperial Regalia aka a Spike Emerald flowsion 8/10  I always like the version driver version of that move.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 9:23 pm

Happyjoyjoy driver (Double underhook brainbuster): Hate the name, like the move. 4/10.

Trick or treat ( Kurt Angle Ankle lock): Hate the name, the move doesn't fit the character. 1/10.

Madhouse ride(Pepsi Plunge of CM Punk while laughing with all his madness he has): Kinda like the name? Move is okay. 4/10.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 4:36 am

» 01.  Andromeda (Bridging full nelson suplexsometimes done from the wheelbarrow position)

Unsure what the actual meaning behind the name of it is. Not a particularly flashy finisher, though I'm sure your character isn't about flashy stuff. It's also definitely not something anyone else would use as a finisher so it is unique to your character. Even so, it doesn't really stand out as a finisher to me. 5/10

» 02.  Wakefield Special III (Seated bridging double chickenwing; innovated)

(On a side note, I find it odd you put that your character innovated this maneuver, I get that it's in kayfabe, but yeah) Nothing special about the name, pun intended. However, it's a great, effective, and unique submission finisher. 9/10
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 4:45 am

Pedigree Driver - Very unique and brutal, and I also love how you turned a botched move into an amazing finisher. 10/10.

5-Star Phoenix Splash - Once again, another unique move. I'm really jealous as to how you come up with these awesome moves that wouldn't happen in real life, but still sound fucking awesome. 10/10 as well.

VDP/Vulgar Display of Power - To be honest, I don't really like this one too much. It's nice and brutal, but others use it too. Still, a good finisher. 8/10.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Hawk
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hurricane Hawk

Hailing From : Starling City

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 4:47 am

༺ Ravenbeak (Gore, can also be done from Slingshot position, more often than not opponent flips/oversells the move)

Pick the Bones (Garga-No Escape crossface)

1) 8/10
2) 8/10
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 4:55 am

Legacy Cutter (Leaping Cutter) - Solid, traditional, simple. 7/10

Go To Retirement(G.T.R. / CM Bank$ Homage)(GTS) - 8/10. Always a top move regardless, nice tribute.

Assassination(Pull Back Leaping Knee Shot/Seth Rollins Finisher). - Big fan I am in general of all wristlock+ combos. Few doing it today, not too many using the high knee so it's a nice difference. Name is a bit weak tho ._.  7/10.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 5:48 am

In Exelcis (Running Bicyle Knee Strike. Front, back, temple. Second rope variarion): It's a great move. Straight to the point to knock the opponents 10/10

King Regnum (Suplex into a double knee backbreaker. Fireman's Carry/Death Valley Driver. Rare: top rope variaton): Almost same reason above, lol. 10/10

Kingslayer (Wrist-lock transitioned into Bicyle Knee straight to the Jaw): Great finisher 10/10

I like all your finishers tbh, lol.
Back to top Go down
YAMADA

YAMADA

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 6:34 pm

Jawbreaker - I'd give it a 7/10, I will admit I'm not usually a fine of strikes as finishers, but with your character it does make a load of sense.

Crossface: 9.5/10, A Benoit tribute is always a plus to me.
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 8:50 pm

The Noose aka Muta Lock: 7/10 an alright submission finisher, I am not a fan of the Muta lock but with the strong style of your character, it's sound fine.

Holy Driver aka Inverted Alabama Slam: 9/10 like the name of the finisher and an Inverted one of the  Alabama slam is nice to see.
Back to top Go down
Blake Banner

Blake Banner

Hailing From : THE MIGHTY HIGHLANDS (Kiddin, I'm from Boston)

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 4:13 pm

Double Underhook Brainbuster: 8/10, actually a pretty nice move choice 

Ankle Lock: 6.5/10, good finisher, not so big on the name 

The Pepsi plunge: Damn that's epic 10/10
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 11:43 pm

1. "Highland Farewell" (Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker

Nice move, like the name, work well.  7.5/10

2. "Cuck Killer" (Made in Japan) (Desperation Finisher)

Name doesn't do much for me, doesn't seem to have the impact of a desperation finisher, and if you were going to go with a Shingo Takagi move, why not use Last Falconry?  3/10
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 11:50 pm

Excrucian I: a bridging Fujiwara armbar (a la Tommaso Ciampa) / Excrucian II: calf slicer compression lock (A.J. Styles' Calf Crusher)
Like the Excruian name, out for the two of them I prefer the second one. 7/10 & 8/10

Final Advent of the Timeless Enigma (usually known as FATE and Final Advent): flying stunner:
Names a mouthful but I do like its abbreviations. The Flying Stunner has always looked cool and fits the character well. 9/10.

Deus Ex Nihilus: Shooting Star Press into a DDT:
Suspends my disbelief a little but overall a very epic Uber Finisher. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 11:52 pm

'Excrucian I' & 'Excrucian II' Respectively, either a bridging Fujiwara armbar (a la Tommaso Ciampa) or a calf slicer compression lock (A.J. Styles' Calf Crusher); Amadeus uses either one depending on whichever limb he's happened to focus on during the match

I like it. It seems like a move that you can hit out of nowhere. Like playing possum and then catching them in it. I love a good submission. 9/10

'Final Advent of the Timeless Enigma' (usually known as FATE and Final Advent) flying stunner; generally Amadeus will hit this off of a springboard, or flying off the top rope for a corkscrew variation; occasionally, he will use it as a counter for an aerial maneuver.

A fast impact move can never go wrong with it. Stunner can be good or bad, I like the idea of a Stunner but they really don't impress me too much in general. Won't hold it against you. 7/10

Ultimate Finisher. 'Deus Ex Nihilus' Shooting Star Press into a DDT

I try to picture it in my mind it seems weird but if someone can actually nail that I imagine it's pretty fucking painful. 8/10

ALL YOU'RE MOVES ARE GOAT FINN 10/10
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 12:05 am

moth to a flame (gory special reverse STO) 8/10 it's just hard to see a character that isn't physically strong be able to a move like that
illumination (ring of saturn) 9/10 probably my favorite submission move outside of the Muta Lock 
cause & effect (hammerlock guillotine drop followed by rounding moonsault off the top rope). 7/10 pretty solid move for using the Twisted Bliss in someway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above's Finisher   Rate the person above's Finisher Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the person above's Finisher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1