Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the last concert you have attended. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the last concert you have attended. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Rate the last concert you have attended. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Rate the last concert you have attended. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rate the last concert you have attended. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Rate the last concert you have attended. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Rate the last concert you have attended. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Rate the last concert you have attended. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Rate the last concert you have attended.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Rate the last concert you have attended. Empty
PostSubject: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. EmptyAugust 10th 2017, 10:36 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. EmptyAugust 10th 2017, 10:41 pm

8/10. DREAMCAR back in May. It wasn't your typical rock show so the crowd wasn't pushing or anything, just bobbing their heads and dancing. But we waited for almost 3 hours to meet Davey because he's a diva and it was cold!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. EmptyAugust 12th 2017, 4:56 am

Oh wow that was a while back.
Euhm, it was CombiChrist... The location was average but the music and the band was great.
Soooooo... 7 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. EmptyAugust 19th 2017, 6:15 pm

This was about a year ago I saw John Williams at the Hollywood bowl. 

An amazing night filled with music that truly transports you. If you ever get the chance to see this man make it a priority to do so. Final overall rating is a 9.5/10, I'm taking a half point away because he didn't play "Raiders March" aka the Indiana Jones theme song, and considering that is my favorite score it bummed me out that we didn't get that fourth encore.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Hawk
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hurricane Hawk

Hailing From : Starling City

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. EmptySeptember 2nd 2017, 2:53 am

Last concert I've been to was the Made in America concert of last year in Philadelphia, and to be honest it was phenomenal! 9/10 , I mean the only thing I don't like is when basically like multiple people I want to see are on stage at the same time.
Back to top Go down
YAMADA

YAMADA

Hailing From : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 12:13 pm

Chicago Open Air 2017

Fucking epic crowd man. There were like four different mosh pits going on during Slayer and so close to one another. Eventually they all formed together to have perhaps the biggest freaking pit I personally had ever been in (Only thing that came close was when I saw Fleshgod Apocalypse a while back). Otherwise noteable bands that I genuinely enjoyed from the festival; Crobot, Anthrax, Megadeth, Rob Zombie (Couldn't care much for KISS TBH), Pig Destroyer, Metal Church, DRAGONFORCE, Body Count, Avatar, STEEL FUCKING PANTHER, Korn then night three had Ded, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, SLAYERRRR (As mentioned before) and Ozzy Osborne

All of which blew me the fuck away with their style.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 1:28 pm

> posted about DREAMCAR who I saw in May in August
> Saw Red Hot Chili Peppers in July

How could I forget???!!!! One of the best shows I've ever attended. They didn't play a few songs I wanted to hear but they had two nights in Chicago and I went to the second one so I get not wanting to play the same exact set again. I had good seats although my pictures don't do them justice (iPhone cameras smh). My favorite incarnation of RHCP is with John Frusciante and he left in 2009 so that really took away from my experience I feel since I'm not a fan of newer RHCP stuff. However, with the songs they did play, they sounded amazing. I got chills when they transitioned into "Around The World" from the intro jam. There was only one opener (who was shit IMO) so they went on second and everything ended at a decent time. The Peppers played for a good hour and a half if not more and played 17 songs plus other random jams in between, which was lit. And the lights and shit? WICKED. Had me tripping and I don't even do drugs. Definitely sick visuals to accompany some sick music. Besides those small things and these two white frat bros smoking weed right in front of us in an INDOOR ARENA, after being told to stop repeatedly by security (I'm not that picky usually but there were plenty of adults who have REAL JOBS with surprise drug tests around us that can't afford to lose them i.e. my mother, a nuclear engineer, who was tested her first day back YIKES), it was a great time. I wish I could see them again. 

9/10

Rate the last concert you have attended. 19702089_1484625371589812_4648899988531226464_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last concert you have attended.   Rate the last concert you have attended. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the last concert you have attended.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-