Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 29th 2017, 11:42 pm

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:

Last edited by Ares Vendetta on August 28th 2017, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 29th 2017, 11:50 pm

Favorite Match: Tiberius vs. Theron. 

Favorite Moment: Nobi and LC Seg.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Ares and Lannister joining forces

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: TJ had the best and Theron had the worst

Who Stole the Show: Honestly Nobi vs Stark or the Tag Title match.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10

Shout to THR for a really fun promo battle this entire week!
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 29th 2017, 11:53 pm

Favorite Match: Tiberius Jones vs. Theron Nikolas
Favorite Moment: New Showdown General Manager (Vipers worst character)
Most Shocking Moment/Result: The invasion on the Main Event.
Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: Tibarius, Stark, High Rollerz and POP. Worst: Johnson, Azumi & Haruna, Nobi & Theron.
Who Stole the Show:  Main Event.
Rating/General Comments: 69/10
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 12:06 am

Favorite Match: TJ vs. Theron or DC vs. Ares.

Favorite Moment: Murrow getting fired and Brian taking his place. That uppercut to Nova through the flaming table (probably the wildest spot of that match). John Doe's debut (poor HBG and Dub tho). 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Um...the fact that the new and improved Kings Guard has this assortment of people?? Lannister and Ares, TOGETHER? What

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, TJ (and the rest of his clique) or The High Rollerz. Worst night, poor DC and Theron for getting jumped. 

Who Stole the Show: Main event aside, Banks vs. Nas is a contender, almost entirely buoyed by Nas' performance alone. Even with the loss, this is a milestone for him, being able to hang with a HOFer the way he did. Shout out to Nobi vs. Stark as well. 

Rating/General Comments: 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 12:50 am

Favorite Match: Gotta give it to Jones vs Theron

Favorite Moment: John Doe debut was pretty badass. For some reason I liked it when The High Rollerz retained as well. 

Most Shocking Moment: Murrow getting fired. He was the best GM of all time. Also Ares and Lannister working together. Like tf. 

Best and Worst Night: Best, Jones and Marx. Worst, Theron and Cage. 

Who/What Stole the Show: Everybody involved in the main event. Especially Lannister for being a snek like always. 

Rating: 9.5 outta 10

Other Comments: Thanks for the promo war this week, Haruna and Azumi. I'll be cheering you on in the Grand Prix Tourney.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 1:46 am

I'm glad that asshat got fired. His crazy idea last season that Lioncross should've kept winning matches on weekly shows in order to be a more legit Mr. CITV was ancient, impractical, and seemed to target one individual wrestler. There was not significant growth in development of the roster under Murrow; under Murrow, several wrestlers lost their matches every week. Murrow was not a creative mind at all; sure, he had his moments with unique matches and stipulations, but the vast majority of Showdown matches were regular 1-on-1 matches that were to end in pinfall or submission. Not to mention, too many people were set on fire during his run as GM. How friggin' unsafe. I only wish Pierre became the new GM, because as a hockey guy, he probably would've come up with a ladder match on ice, which is significantly less unsafe.

Anyway...

Favorite Match: Banks vs Nas

Favorite Moment:
See the incoherent rant above

Most Shocking Moment/Result:
Honestly, I'm surprised Lioncross showed up. But hey, I guess I'm retired, not dead.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:
Lannister had a great night, although I'm suspicious that he's doing some illegal recruiting. I'll say Nobi had the worst night, with his attitude being tough on himself and then losing.

Who Stole the Show:
Brian Daniels, the new Showdown GM. Yeah, people might ask, how does somebody who we're pretty sure died a few times in an EAW ring do a good job, but he's got an easy act to follow.

Rating/General Comments:
I read an FPV from the outside looking in, for the first time in a couple of years. I didn't catch up with weekly shows very well for the context, so I was rusty on the stories and why we got some of the matchups we did, but that actually helped me appreciate the matches themselves for what they were. I think I'll enjoy just reading the FPVs in the future.
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Status : I'm just a man; one that just simply keeps his word.

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 6:26 am

Favorite Match: Tiberius Jones vs Theron Nikolas

Favorite Moment: Brian Daniels being named the new Showdown General Manager.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The brand new alliance between Tiberius Jones, Lannister, Ares Vendetta and Jaywalker. I didn't see this coming in the slightest. As the match wore on, I got the idea that Drake would end up finding a way to intervene and help Tiberius find a way to retain the champiosnhip, but this came straight out of left field.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best Night - Tiberius Jones/Ares Vendetta/Jaywalker/Lannister; Worst Night - Theron Nikolas

Who Stole the Show: Tiberius Jones and Theron Nikolas

General Comments: I didn't get the chance to sit through the whole live show, but entered when I could. The main event between Tiberius and Theron was absolutely phenomenal; biasedly alongside Robbie V vs Brian Daniels as my favourite match of the year. Props to all the writers that chipped into the show to make it as great as it was. Robbie, u da goat.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 31st 2017, 12:28 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions EmptyJuly 31st 2017, 3:34 am

Favorite Match: Theron vs T4

Favorite Moment: Really happy for Rexs win it's super well deserved. He was definitely above the NEC and I hope he succeeds against this OP Kingsguard. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: I was expecting Lannister to turn on Cage but to side with Ares and then form a super-Kingsguard, wat.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: T4 owned the show. Worst: felt bad for Haruna but I hope she succeeds in the Grand Prix.

Who Stole the Show: Rex and The Kingsguard.

Rating/ General: 10/10 not a bad thing to say about this one. I was hoping Mark Michaels would win his match but facing POP will be fun. Showdowns side of TI looks lit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions   Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Dia Del Diablo (2017) Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1