Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

The Compliment Game - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyDecember 18th 2017, 1:29 am

It's awesome to see your great year end on a positive note. 2018 will definitely be the year where you break out and become a world champ
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 6:18 pm

you agree that Takuya Kimura is the GOAT. that is all lmao.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 6:47 pm

Here’s wishing you the best in 2018
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 6:57 pm

One of the kindest, hardest working, and most humble people I ever had the pleasure of interacting with in this community. The fact that you were able to balance two characters with such demanding workloads promo-wise, and also be creative enough to make the characters completely different speaks volumes about your talent. You really put your all into the podcast, too. Just an all around wonderful dude who contributed a lot to this place.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 7:00 pm

I think you probably had the best year as an efedder that I have seen. Ranging from the feud with Cam to PFP to now. You've been amazing and I think 2018 will be an even better year for you.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:16 am

You were always one of the people who kept encouraging me with your compliments. I hope this year sees you achieving a higher level of success because you have earned it
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:31 am

A great member of the EAW community, even in retirement you stay around and give compliments to people. Very humble, all around good guy
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:35 am

One of the most entertaining promoers EAW has ever had who always gives his best with each promo he drops. Love the new look with the Chris Ridgeway picbase and the gimmick change is for sure interesting as hell.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:40 am

An awesome writer taking guys who were maybe a little raw or thought to had reached their limit and giving them stuff they could sink their teeth into Very Heyman-esc, also always willing to listen and hear out an idea for an angle. And that is to say nothing about your work as a Promo artist. Much love and respect to you Scotty
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 4:27 am

Nice to see you still posting around on the forum. I enjoyed our promo battles too and hopefully you'll return as an e-feder when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 11:41 am

Yas! so glad you are claiming John Cena. No one portraying it better than you. I hope you break that picbase's curse and hopefully you can retire Cena picbase for you lol
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 6:39 pm

Thank you for the sig I love it. Really sets the tone, and helps bring in the new Ahren character with Ridgeway right. Always a fan of your GFX work.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 7:05 pm

Really digging the new direction that you're taking Ahren into. I can't wait to see what will happen in the future with the character and how it all turns out!
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 7:13 pm

Man, I remember when you first joined. Been a huge fan of your work ever since. Seeing you as the Dynasty writer solidifies what I thought of you when you started. Don't let whatever someone says bring ya down, you're doing good so keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 7:15 pm

Despite only recently meeting, I've seen you as a pretty great guy who's chill and fun in chat to hang around with. The only knowledge that I had of you prior is that you would leave this place and make new feds which would fold, but seeing you here I admire your promo work and wanting to help. I hope we work with each other some time in the future.
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 7:21 pm

I think I've already said this before, but when I found out that you were young and after reading your promos and matches you've written, I am very impressed. I like your GFX work and you have a lot of room for growth. Just keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 6:07 am

A real cool cat who I'm glad to see back in rare form.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 12:29 pm

You were an awesome guest on the podcast thank you again for taking the time to do it
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 2:56 pm

We need you back miss your presence and those podcasts
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 4:43 pm

Bhris Elite wrote:
We need you back miss your presence and those podcasts

I’m with you guys in spirit, and with your talent I’m expecting big things for you in the upcoming year
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 5:26 pm

An awesome promoer and future champion
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 5:45 pm

lol you have no clue who he is do you? He's retired fam, how he a future world champion? Now if he were to come back sure.. But yeah good pic base change
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 6:00 pm

Sorry about that.  I don't know a lot of people's characters on the site to be honest.  I like your pic base change feels like it has a badass presence about it.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 6:24 pm

One of the best PB changes this season
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 6:38 pm

One of the best writers.  I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next