Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Main site is back up SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Main site is back up SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Main site is back up Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Main site is back up Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Main site is back up Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Main site is back up Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Main site is back up Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Main site is back up Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Main site is back up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Main site is back up Empty
PostSubject: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 1st 2017, 6:34 pm

Note - This is mostly a functionality update, not graphical, site had a lot of bugs. Save your praises please, the best is to come leading up to PFP and after since we have the draft and I'll be able to not rush.  :dave:

Shout out to DDD for lending a hand. Shoutout to Jamie for the Empire and PFP GFX logo.

The main site should be available once again. It is a different template that is based to make things easier for anyone who has access to it. That'll go for the writers, people who want to utilize our new article system, and most importantly our new chat on Discord. 

Some pages needed to be cleaned up, there was hard to read text on a lot of the pages due to having a light theme originally, show set ups were all over the place, and just the general organization was pretty eh. The roster page is updated and should stay pretty updated since we've utilized a system where we don't have to rely on others just to get it done. It's a simple plug in system that'll redirect you to your profiles. 

A tutorial for Discord will be up on the chat within the next few days, everyone that has used it so far has seemed to like the features and picked up on them easily. Plz be courteous to others when showing NSFW gifs/pics sometimes, not everyone lives in privacy and it's hard to explain what you're looking at.  :dave:

The Discord chat will be available at all times in the link below. Just press connect and you're invited.

http://eawrestling.com/chatroom/

The new article system will open up next week allowing you to post on the site using these frontend benefits. It has potential to be very interactive due to being able to add onto other peoples lists (optional). Here is a little sneak peek of it. 
Main site is back up Giphy

As for show writers, I'll be adding a system where you'll be able to post your shows very soon without you having to wait for someone. I'm sure that'll help a few of you. Other than that, feel free to look around.

I'm going to still be working on things including the forums, but I didn't want to hold up anything any further. 

http://eawrestling.com/

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited by TRE on June 5th 2017, 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 1st 2017, 6:46 pm

Great work guys, I like how the roster page images and lay out and how it takes you to the sign up info. Now if only we could get the weekly shows archived you guys would get that extra half point for 10/10
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 1st 2017, 6:54 pm

Good shit! Y'all did great, everything looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 1st 2017, 6:56 pm

wow
o wow
o wow o wow
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 1st 2017, 7:43 pm

Loving the upgrades! Way to go guys!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 4:22 am

The updates look amazing
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 4:35 am

umm, anyway.... are we already make a deal to use this logo instead for Empire? Very Happy

Main site is back up Empire_logo_2
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 8:04 am

:blessed:
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 8:59 am

Really liking the updates, the site looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Larrieux
Empire
Empire
Amelie Larrieux

Hailing From : Bordeaux, France
Status : "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up EmptyJune 5th 2017, 2:10 pm

I love the overall look. And the roster page looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main site is back up   Main site is back up Empty

Back to top Go down

Main site is back up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-