EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield

Azumi Goto

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Hurricane Hawk

Stephanie Matsuda

вrσdч spαrks .

Nobi

Astraea Jordan

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Lance Hart
by Lance Hart Today at 5:04 am

» Brian Daniels' E-Fed Observer Ratings
by Brian Daniels Today at 3:02 am

» EAW Feed
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 1:45 am

» Nobi
by Nobi Today at 1:31 am

» Yasmin Hyland
by Lance Hart Today at 12:01 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Lance Hart Yesterday at 11:59 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaywalker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   May 19th 2017, 8:12 pm

It doesn't matter if you're the FBI, the CIA, Hillary Clinton who wants him dead, Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump, or any corrupt figure, none can stop the truth teller from getting the facts out there to the world. He won't forgive, and he won't forget.

Trump better watch out with how his lackey Session plays, another truth teller Sam Harris says he has it on good authority that there are tapes of Trump saying the n word. Now I don't know how much damage that could do, and it's possible that Sam's source could be lying-since no way Harris would-, but who knows if something can eventually find it's way to wiki leaks. I'm no Trump supporter-don't hate him as much as Harris seems to-, and I do think he's likely racist, though I tolerate him because he trolls SJWS, but if he can't control Sessions I hope justice falls down upon him.

1:15:00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   May 19th 2017, 8:59 pm

I skipped the entire thread and saw Link smacking an ass. What have you been naughtily searching, Jay?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK
Status : Interim Goddess of Justice and Night Mayor of Candyland

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   May 20th 2017, 7:43 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
I skipped the entire thread and saw Link smacking an ass. What have you been naughtily searching, Jay?
I agree with Brian. Answers. We need them. :dave:

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   May 20th 2017, 9:31 am

Jaywalker wrote:
 though I tolerate him because he trolls SJWS, but if he can't control Sessions I hope justice falls down upon him. 

this is the mindset that led to him getting elected lmfao. not personal against you, i know you're just playing, but its amazing how many fucking autists there really are that think that their "lols" they get from trump are more important than the healthcare he just took away from them

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   May 20th 2017, 11:14 am

so are we gonna act like obama didn't say people could keep their preexisting health care plan if they liked it, only to later renege and force shittier care on a large segment of people?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   May 20th 2017, 11:19 am

Y2Impact wrote:
so are we gonna act like obama didn't say people could keep their preexisting health care plan if they liked it, only to later renege and force shittier care on a large segment of people?
More passive aggressive caping from Y2Trumpact

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://huggintheblock.com
Jaywalker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   May 20th 2017, 2:12 pm

Howard the Stark wrote:
Jaywalker wrote:
 though I tolerate him because he trolls SJWS, but if he can't control Sessions I hope justice falls down upon him. 

this is the mindset that led to him getting elected lmfao. not personal against you, i know you're just playing, but its amazing how many fucking autists there really are that think that their "lols" they get from trump are more important than the healthcare he just took away from them

To be fair to me, since I'm not American my health care is not in danger. Still, his ant science and anti climate change is dangerous, but damnit SJW's are really annoying. Plus Hillary was dangerous in other ways.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1