Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 1
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
J-Dynasty 1

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Empty
PostSubject: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. EmptyMay 19th 2017, 8:12 pm

It doesn't matter if you're the FBI, the CIA, Hillary Clinton who wants him dead, Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump, or any corrupt figure, none can stop the truth teller from getting the facts out there to the world. He won't forgive, and he won't forget.

Trump better watch out with how his lackey Session plays, another truth teller Sam Harris says he has it on good authority that there are tapes of Trump saying the n word. Now I don't know how much damage that could do, and it's possible that Sam's source could be lying-since no way Harris would-, but who knows if something can eventually find it's way to wiki leaks. I'm no Trump supporter-don't hate him as much as Harris seems to-, and I do think he's likely racist, though I tolerate him because he trolls SJWS, but if he can't control Sessions I hope justice falls down upon him.

1:15:00
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. EmptyMay 19th 2017, 8:59 pm

I skipped the entire thread and saw Link smacking an ass. What have you been naughtily searching, Jay?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. EmptyMay 20th 2017, 7:43 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
I skipped the entire thread and saw Link smacking an ass. What have you been naughtily searching, Jay?
I agree with Brian. Answers. We need them. :dave:
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. EmptyMay 20th 2017, 9:31 am

Jaywalker wrote:
 though I tolerate him because he trolls SJWS, but if he can't control Sessions I hope justice falls down upon him. 

this is the mindset that led to him getting elected lmfao. not personal against you, i know you're just playing, but its amazing how many fucking autists there really are that think that their "lols" they get from trump are more important than the healthcare he just took away from them
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. EmptyMay 20th 2017, 11:14 am

so are we gonna act like obama didn't say people could keep their preexisting health care plan if they liked it, only to later renege and force shittier care on a large segment of people?
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. EmptyMay 20th 2017, 11:19 am

Y2Impact wrote:
so are we gonna act like obama didn't say people could keep their preexisting health care plan if they liked it, only to later renege and force shittier care on a large segment of people?
More passive aggressive caping from Y2TrumpactJulian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Mjgrin
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
J-Dynasty 1
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
J-Dynasty 1

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. EmptyMay 20th 2017, 2:12 pm

Howard the Stark wrote:
Jaywalker wrote:
 though I tolerate him because he trolls SJWS, but if he can't control Sessions I hope justice falls down upon him. 

this is the mindset that led to him getting elected lmfao. not personal against you, i know you're just playing, but its amazing how many fucking autists there really are that think that their "lols" they get from trump are more important than the healthcare he just took away from them

To be fair to me, since I'm not American my health care is not in danger. Still, his ant science and anti climate change is dangerous, but damnit SJW's are really annoying. Plus Hillary was dangerous in other ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.   Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange is vindicated, Julian Assange has outlasted Sweden, Julian Assange is undronable, Julian Assange stands tall. And Sam Harris rocks, Trump supporters might need to watch out.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1