Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 11:50 am

the fuck
https://twitter.com/AACenter/status/857973196364029952/video/1
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 11:53 am

Smackdown > RAW.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 11:55 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.
this has what to do with the post???
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 11:58 am

Kind of unfitting for you to have the picbase of Nakamura. For many reasons, but mostly because I have a molecule of respect for Nakamura.
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire O-CRYING-BABY-facebook
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:00 pm

Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire FnneDE2
Always starting a flamewar for no reason. Always shit at them. Delete you old post. Don't be a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:01 pm

Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.
Always starting a flamewar for no reason. Always shit at them. Delete you old post. Don't be a pussy.
can u just leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:03 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.
Started chatting shit. Don't play victim now.
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Facebook-775bb3
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:03 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.
just stop pls 
all i wanted to do was share this news about the ppv
i dont wanna talk to you
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:04 pm

:gotya:
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:04 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.
just stop pls 
all i wanted to do was share this news about the ppv
i dont wanna talk to you
Then don't reply like a snarky cunt? Keep your toxic attitude to yourself?
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:07 pm

Yeah, i'd delete that comment too. Keep going mate.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:08 pm

just tryna get rid of the hostility but u wont stop replying so  Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire 1f62c  Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire 1f62c
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:10 pm

Stark wrote:
just tryna get rid of the hostility but u wont stop replying so  Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire 1f62c  Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire 1f62c
You start the hostility. Leafy syndrome. Chat shit, gets turned around, play victim. Reply had nothing to do with you but you just felt like being a snarky cunt. Hardcore online bipolar.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:11 pm

Stark wrote:
You start the hostility. Leafy syndrome. Chat shit, gets turned around, play victim. Reply had nothing to do with you, just felt like being a snarky cunt.
well yea i deleted that comment right away cuz it was stupid and unnecessary and then i shut up but you're STILL going dude
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:13 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
You start the hostility. Leafy syndrome. Chat shit, gets turned around, play victim. Reply had nothing to do with you, just felt like being a snarky cunt.
well yea i deleted that comment right away cuz it was stupid and unnecessary and then i shut up but you're STILL going dude

Nah, first one you deleted. Second ones still there.

Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.

Stop being being a dickhead and a victim when it backfires.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:14 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:

Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.

i n s e c u r i t y 
s
s
u
e
s
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:14 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:

Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.

i n s e c u r i t y 
s
s
u
e
s
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Number-of-internet-arguments-ive-won
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 12:15 pm

Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:
Stark wrote:

Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.

i n s e c u r i t y 
s
s
u
e
s
Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Number-of-internet-arguments-ive-won
flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 1:30 pm

Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire DpbNrbu
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 1:36 pm

:kane:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 2:03 pm

Stark wrote:
Smackdown > RAW.
Raw gave their PPV a gay ass name so therefore Smackdown > RAW  :fact:
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 2:45 pm

Vince: Guys, we need to make a pay per view event that is American for July? Any thoughts?

Writer 1 in his mind: Oh that's easy, lets just bring back the Great American Bash.

Writer 1: Great ...

Writer 2: GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

Writer 1: Oh, I guess we had the same thought. Yeah, lets call it the Great...

Writer 2: BALLS OF FIRE!! BRILLIANT!

Writer: Wait no, I meant...

Vince: Alright Fellas. It's settled. Great Balls of Fire it is. Release the news and lets call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 8:09 pm

vince is the goat troll, im convinced he does things for shits & giggles now
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 8:12 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
vince is the goat troll, im convinced he does things for shits & giggles now
WWE is becoming a parody of itself, and embracing he silliness is what's going to help get more eyes on the company. Think about how many people are gonna see "great balls of fire" and start talking about WWE.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire EmptyApril 28th 2017, 9:01 pm

Smackdown > RAW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire   Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw's July PPV is called Great Balls of Fire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-