Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

what the fuck man? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

what the fuck man? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
what the fuck man? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
what the fuck man? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
what the fuck man? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
what the fuck man? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
what the fuck man? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
what the fuck man? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

what the fuck man?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lochlan Rossdale

Lochlan Rossdale

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:17 pm

I joined the chat room to talk a bit, thinking I might try to come back, and I get banend before I could even tell who I was?

I was joking around, had maybe 20 seconds and everyone was like ban him!
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:20 pm

That's why you be direct with us. We don't take people coming in and trying to conceal their identity lightly, joking or not.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:21 pm

im glad u got banned faggot i hope u suck a dick  :umad:
Back to top Go down
Lochlan Rossdale

Lochlan Rossdale

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:22 pm

Really? Is that necessary?

I was going to state who I was. I don't need to be talked to like that. I don't get people sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:23 pm

From how many people come on that want to just talk trash, troll, or be general nuisances. Yeah, we have to be like that. Toughen up buttercup.
Back to top Go down
Lochlan Rossdale

Lochlan Rossdale

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:28 pm

So it's totally cool for someone calling me a faggot and telling me to suck a dick?

I get it...
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:35 pm

TLA wrote:
im glad u got banned faggot i hope u suck a dick  :umad:

Classic TLA.  :book: :book: :book:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:35 pm

Lochlan Rossdale wrote:
So it's totally cool for someone calling me a faggot and telling me to suck a dick?

I get it...
I'm glad u get it 

BUT U GONNA GET THIS DICK TOO!!!!!!

RIGHT IN DA MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:brock: :brock: :brock:
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

what the fuck man? Empty

*Gets her popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Lochlan Rossdale

Lochlan Rossdale

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:36 pm

Well, I was wanting to ask about how things are... and if there's room for me to come back maybe.

I was greeted very horribly in the chat... was insulted... here and in the chat..

I just wanted to know if my old account on here could be recovered, and all that. Just wanted to be nice and touch base with a few guys... but the millennial loyalist post counts toppled me.

Joking, not joking... it was pretty rude the way I was treated. I didn't reveal my former identity, because I wanted to scope it all out and listen and ask questions before I decided if I wanted to attempt a comeback.

I was banned quickly and swiftly. Then insulted here and in the chat? I don't get any of that.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:39 pm

Lochlan Rossdale wrote:
Well, I was wanting to ask about how things are... and if there's room for me to come back maybe.

I was greeted very horribly in the chat... was insulted... here and in the chat..

I just wanted to know if my old account on here could be recovered, and all that. Just wanted to be nice and touch base with a few guys... but the millennial loyalist post counts toppled me.

Joking, not joking... it was pretty rude the way I was treated. I didn't reveal my former identity, because I wanted to scope it all out and listen and ask questions before I decided if I wanted to attempt a comeback.

I was banned quickly and swiftly. Then insulted here and in the chat? I don't get any of that.
Hooooo baby let's talk about this here shall we.

You came on with XAT gobbledygook and when we asked who you were, since you seemed to know about EAW, you responded with: Nobody, and A Fool's Fool. Well, if that ain't suspicious and a half what with recent firings. So yeah, a ban.

Couple that with setting up this thread, WHICH INVITES RESPONSES like TLA's. Especially like TLA. TLA is the king of these kinds of things.

Follow that with these Millennial loyalists comment which just seems like bait. You're rather argumentative ain't you?

So we unbanned you, and then you continued to bitch and moan about your three month run here 2 years ago and that you should be remembered and respected etc. 

So, grow a set?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? EmptyMarch 22nd 2017, 6:40 pm

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what the fuck man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the fuck man?   what the fuck man? Empty

Back to top Go down

what the fuck man?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-