Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Status : I'm just a man; one that just simply keeps his word.

Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Empty
PostSubject: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 8:37 pm

I haven't had too many opportunities to get onto the chat since joining so I thought I would join in with this to help people know a little about myself. Shoot away.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:04 pm

How did you find out about eaw?

What are your thoughts on your role so far on Showdown?

Besides Showdown obviously, what brand do you enjoy the most? Why?

Have you used this character in other feds?

How long have you been doing efeds?
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:08 pm

Why choose Adam Page? Interesting picbase.

What was your reaction when you found out you were joining the King's Guard?

What are your promos based on? What style?

Not a question, but you are honestly one of my favourite "new guys" in EAW. I hope we promo in a one-on-one, and good luck in the future! Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Lars Grier on March 21st 2017, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:08 pm

1. How does it feel to have debuted and already have part in a big storyline on Showdown?
2. Does it kind of intimidate you to work with such brilliant talents such as: Drake and Tiberius?
3. What title do you have your sights on?
4. Which talents would you like to face?
5. Where do all of you new comers with great promoing skills come from? Aria, Cailin, Marx, Rex and you are just a few who are giving the vets a run for their money.
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:30 pm

Rex32 wrote:
How did you find out about eaw?

What are your thoughts on your role so far on Showdown?

Besides Showdown obviously, what brand do you enjoy the most? Why?

Have you used this character in other feds?

How long have you been doing efeds?
- I've always been a huge fan of wrestling and wanted to try to do something like this. I struggled to find something that I was happy with until I stumbled across and old webs forum that ranked E-Fed World Champions from 2014. It listed a few from Feds that I wasn't too impressed with. They had Mikado Sekaiichi listed as the No. 2 World Champion in the E-Fed realm and checked out the site. The quality was clearly above what I had seen from others and decided this would be the place that I would start.

- Dynasty. I've enjoyed the build between certain storylines. The build between Xavier and Jamie as be amazing. Jacob has been portrayed as a resource heel champion well. TLA jumping through hurdles to get closer to the World Heavyweight Championship. This been some good stuff.

- Nah. Like I'm sure you've picked up, this is my first E-Fed. This would answer your last question too.
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:34 pm

Lars Grier wrote:
Why choose Adam Page? Interesting picbase.

What was your reaction when you found out you were joining the King's Guard?

What are your promos based on? What style?

Not a question, but you are honestly one of my favourite "new guys" in EAW. I hope we promo in a one-on-one, and good luck in the future! Keep up the good work.
- I've been a fan of Adam Page for a while and thought that he looked like the perfect fit for the Theron character.

- With promoing I've generally stuck with saying what I would say myself, just in colder ways. Rather than having the character hide behind his words I've had the idea of having him openly talk about each situation he's dealing with.

- Cheers. You're not too bad yourself. I look forward to the chance of facing each other again!
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:40 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
1. How does it feel to have debuted and already have part in a big storyline on Showdown?
2. Does it kind of intimidate you to work with such brilliant talents such as: Drake and Tiberius?
3. What title do you have your sights on?
4. Which talents would you like to face?
5. Where do all of you new comers with great promoing skills come from? Aria, Cailin, Marx, Rex and you are just a few who are giving the vets a run for their money.
- It was really surprising; I didn't expect it in the slightest. I didn't really expect to win my debut at Reasonable Doubt, but had the motivation to try to get my name out there and get noticed. By the looks of things, it seems like I've managed to do so. I couldn't be happier with the opportunity.

- It's a little daunting to tell you the truth. Tiberius and Drake are incredibly talented at this and to be thrown together with them as quickly as I was, it was a little scary. I didn't want to fall behind or keep as close to their standard as I possible could. It forces me to try my hardest to get better, which is motivation that I'm grateful for.

- National Elite Championship.

- The Pizza Boy and Rex McAllister would be the top two names right now.

- The Rabbit Hole to Wonderland. :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:49 pm

Your character has a pretty unique name. Was it inspired by anyone/anything in particular?

It's pretty cool that you're already such a capable promoer for someone who's in their first fed. Did you do any other kind of writing previously?

Did you have any other pic bases in mind other than Hangman Page? What made you choose a base that is so seldom seen in feds?

To piggyback off of that question -- is he your favorite Bullet Club member?

What are some of your favorite things about EAW so far?
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 9:59 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Your character has a pretty unique name. Was it inspired by anyone/anything in particular?

It's pretty cool that you're already such a capable promoer for someone who's in their first fed. Did you do any other kind of writing previously?

Did you have any other pic bases in mind other than Hangman Page? What made you choose a base that is so seldom seen in feds?

To piggyback off of that question -- is he your favorite Bullet Club member?

What are some of your favorite things about EAW so far?
- I was looking to create a name that was going to stand out and fit the picture base that I had in mind. Theron Nikolas came to my mind and was the one I was happiest with.

- I've dabbled in creative writing for years so the transition into this seemed rather basic. I always found that the moment you're able to get into the mind of the character that you're writing, everything seems to flow naturally.

- I was going use to Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno, but decided against it. Like I said in Rex's question; Hangman Page was the perfect fit for what I pictured the character to look like. 

- Yeah. Kenny Omega and Hangman Page are the two standouts that I enjoy with the Bullet Club.

- The community. I was a little hesitant with how everyone in the fed was going to be, but they generally welcomed me with open arms. I was glad and makes this place a whole lot easier to be in.
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMay 9th 2017, 10:05 pm

Round two?
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMay 15th 2017, 9:33 pm

What match or segment made you a wrestling fan?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyMay 15th 2017, 9:49 pm

What's your favourite movies/TV shows?
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. EmptyJuly 28th 2017, 1:34 am

:ha:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.   Ask Theron Nikolas Anything. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Theron Nikolas Anything.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1