Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Empty
PostSubject: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 8:27 pm

Soooo.... here it is. I had a poster and matchcards made for Reasonable Doubt, but I never got around to posting it. Here's me making up for that, and matchcards will be made once stips are finalised.
Thanks, feedback is lit.
(Also Jamie I'm better than you  Cool)

Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) ISA5h82j
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 8:36 pm

This looks great, man.  
My advice is to make the characters stand out a bit more.  It seems like they're blending into the poster, which is cool and all, but they should be focused on.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 8:37 pm

10/10 would view again
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 8:38 pm

Nathan Fiora wrote:
This looks great, man.  
My advice is to make the characters stand out a bit more.  It seems like they're blending into the poster, which is cool and all, but they should be focused on.
I know what you mean, man. I was trying a different style here, a glitchy effect that I've never really done. Thanks for the feedback tho
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 8:40 pm

Lars Grier wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
This looks great, man.  
I know what you mean, man. I was trying a different style here, a glitchy effect that I've never really done. Thanks for the feedback tho
Ah, I feel ya.  It still looks phenomenal; keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 9:06 pm

Ease up on the overall effect. It seems a little overwhelming. Probably wouldnt use Topaz to adjust the renders, better to use burn and dodge tools to givr yourself more control (Styles render looks a tad out of place). Bump up the saturation and mess around with the levels. 

Back to Uni so to make it one less thing to deal woth, will likely use your match pics.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 9:09 pm

Nice work as always
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 9:20 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Ease up on the overall effect. It seems a little overwhelming. Probably wouldnt use Topaz to adjust the renders, better to use burn and dodge tools to givr yourself more control (Styles render looks a tad out of place). Bump up the saturation and mess around with the levels. 

Back to Uni so to make it one less thing to deal woth, will likely use your match pics.
What's funny is that I didn't use Topaz lol
But seriously thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 9:36 pm

I like it! The glitchy look you said you were going for works with the whole vibe of Reckless Wiring, imo (kinda like the machinery/tech theme they went with last year). Good shit, Lars.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 11:33 pm

I honestly can't wait to see what the other posters are going to look like. You made a fan out of me.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 11:53 pm

Bout to go full 'eFed/GFX hybrid GM' on this...but I'm about to drop my two cents.

What I'm seeing here is that you let one effect over-power the piece's overall vibe. In this case, the glitch effect you created looks rather out of place and distracting. I like the main Styles/Owens renders, but the others shouldn't be so blended in with the rest of the background. Plus, you could've easy filled up the space by adding more renders. The fonts definitely look out of place as well. When you think of a FPV with the name 'Reckless Wiring', the first thing that comes to mind is probably some sort of sci-fi font (which you attempted with the name 'Reckless', but the font used for 'Wiring' is rather random and unfitting).

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is when experimenting, results can turn out rather crappy if you're just trying out new things at random without really creating some sort of balance. Trust me I've been doing nothing lately but trying out new things, but you won't ever see me posting them because simply put, they're garbage. But anyways...

You really impressed me with the poster you made for King of Elite, and if I'm being honest, I'd love to see you pull out more bangers like that one. Also, if you ever need more opinions or resources, I gotchu fam.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 12:03 am

Atilano Castillos wrote:
Bout to go full 'eFed/GFX hybrid GM' on this...but I'm about to drop my two cents.

What I'm seeing here is that you let one effect over-power the piece's overall vibe. In this case, the glitch effect you created looks rather out of place and distracting. I like the main Styles/Owens renders, but the others shouldn't be so blended in with the rest of the background. Plus, you could've easy filled up the space by adding more renders. The fonts definitely look out of place as well. When you think of a FPV with the name 'Reckless Wiring', the first thing that comes to mind is probably some sort of sci-fi font (which you attempted with the name 'Reckless', but the font used for 'Wiring' is rather random and unfitting).

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is when experimenting, results can turn out rather crappy if you're just trying out new things at random without really creating some sort of balance. Trust me I've been doing nothing lately but trying out new things, but you won't ever see me posting them because simply put, they're garbage. But anyways...

You really impressed me with the poster you made for King of Elite, and if I'm being honest, I'd love to see you pull out more bangers like that one. Also, if you ever need more opinions or resources, I gotchu fam.
a true legend. a true american hero
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 12:13 am

Atilano Castillos wrote:

I was wondering when the OG Rhyse was coming back.....
But seriously this is lit feedback. I realise now how shit my piece is haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)   Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lars' Reckless Wiring Poster (matchcards will be made soon)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-