Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 4:43 pm

You should be proud of your title reign and shoot for higher when it's done, your a superb promoer and and a kewl kat in the chat  :banderas:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 6:13 pm

You're like the annoying older brother I never had. I'm 100% gonna stab you in the face if you take another untimely hiatus. You make lovely videos and for the longest time, you've been one of my favorite promoers here. I'm really excited to see how far you go with all the new changes to your character.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 6:20 pm

Glad we're friends, yo. Always put a smile on my face whenever you say something funny in the chat, and an excellent promoer - one of the best here. Bitch when we gonna fight tho?
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 6:22 pm

You're a funny dude and quite enjoyable to interact with.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 9:34 pm

You are fun to see during matches, and probably have on of the goat gr eliminations
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 9:50 pm

You are totally a pain in my ass...but you are also one of the best people that I have met from Efedding. Just everything you do from writing and promoing to helping anyone that needs you-- to me, your just amazing and prefect in every way. So please, never change. ily, Nas.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 9:53 pm

Great person to converse with! Funny gal and you write great promos! Come in the chat more tho!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 10:26 pm

Awesome brotha in. The chat, and a solid promo that has me interested in how you'll be booked in the run up to pain for pride
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 9th 2017, 10:59 pm

I always get you lol But indeed, everything that I have said to you before is truth and I truly do love your promos as both Michaels and Caine. You make both characters stand out and its truly amazing. Keep up that great work, dude~!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 9th 2017, 11:40 pm

You're solid I suppose

(JK You're the best dont kill me)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 12:26 am

You're really fun to talk with and you're great at promoing as well. The EAW Title is in your future
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 2:24 am

Possibly the person I am most chatty with in the chatroom. Albeit mostly about Puro.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 3:48 am

@ Azumi: still one of my favourites promoers here. I believe PFP is your moment (H).

@ Finn: just keep working hard. You keep improving everytime you promo (H)
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 12:29 pm

Your a chill dude even though we don't interact much. From what I've heard nobody here has a bad word to say about you.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 16th 2017, 10:53 pm

Enjoying this Caine character of yours. Looking forward to your match at Fighting Spirit, and your recent promo was great work.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 16th 2017, 10:58 pm

You've got the most potent sperm in EAW history dawg
:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 17th 2017, 12:08 am

Hope you get the PFP moment you want
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 17th 2017, 12:11 am

You've proven every critic wrong and are more than deserving of a run at A title; doesn't matter which, just a belt
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 17th 2017, 12:19 am

The Gawd, all the respect for how you've kept this fed a float. Easily also one of the nicest dudes I've met, helped me alot when i was struggling and you even made me look like a million bucks during EOE even tho I was shit at promoing.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 17th 2017, 7:04 pm

Even though you didn't pick me in either of the prediction threads I still love ya lol
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 17th 2017, 10:27 pm

Your promos are some of the best here
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 17th 2017, 11:08 pm

You're really nice and fun to have gotten to know over the last few months. I really believe that you are destined for more gold in EAW. And you winning the Women's Title at least 2-3 times is in your destiny for all of the hard work
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 18th 2017, 12:15 am

Keeps setting the bar high for herself with outstanding performances on promo page week after week, setting the example for other hard working men and women alike to follow. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 18th 2017, 12:21 am

Guy who always brought out the best in me on the promo page and one of my favorite guys to work with. You are a machine on the promo page, keep it up and this NE Title reign is only the beginning for you!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 EmptyMay 18th 2017, 12:54 am

Nobody will ever play a good Batista than you are. Batista will always make an image of who Terry Chambers is. You better retire him on your possesion, sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   DeadPicBasesClub - The Compliment Game - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next