Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 24 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

The Compliment Game - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 2:55 am

As stated before I think so highly of you that I am absolutely honored anytime you have something nice to say. It's awesome to see you whether it's on the threads, the promo board, or the chat
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 3:24 am

Hopefully do good enough in GR liked the promos this week
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 5:01 am

SK you killed it this week dawg and tbh I could see you makin it pretty damn far in the GR and even making it to the final 6-4 if not further for an extreme shock. And on the road to PFP I expect shockingly big things coming within the next few months time~!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 6:25 am

You were a beast in the promo page! You took me to the limit and I really really enjoyed it. Our feud has really been great and I am hoping for an amazing conclusion. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 6:49 am

Great showing for Rampage! Future champion of literally any kind imo.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 6:50 am

Been rocking the Promo Page leading up to Grand Rampage.
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

Axl Willow

Hailing From : Bunker Hill, Illinois.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 7:36 am

Enjoyed your promo piece to the max for Grand Rampage, hit all the points you needed to, and didn't feel sluggish to read.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 9:47 am

EAW should keep an eye on you because you seem to be talented as hell. And that picbase is BOMB.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 2:50 pm

A very kind person, with a ton of upside
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 2:55 pm

Maddie you're one of the most fun people to talk to. You're very funny, have a ton of charm, and you make that koala keelan not as much of a pain in the ass. I've enjoyed building a friendship with you over the last two years. Oh and oddish is adorable~!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 3:01 pm

The Nas my man. I have a feeling it will be a big night for you tonight. And I would be honored to be involved in any way in a build between you and Diemos.

Also you are an awesome brother who I can't wait to see get his big moment
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 3:44 pm

You are one of the best people in this place. Nice, friendly with people. I have never heard a bad thing about anyone from you. I think you really are a cool person Showster Smile
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

Axl Willow

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 3:46 pm

I really dig your character work from what i've gone back and seen. Really great stuff, plus the pic base works out well for the character..
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 4:29 pm

Haha, you dont understand how fuckin' excited to see someone use Pete Dunne.  Other then that I like your gimmick alot and I'm totally ready to see you promo and kill it dude.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 4:32 pm

One true queen. Blessing the chat timeline and the forums with some sweet promos and GFX.
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

Axl Willow

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:29 am

I enjoy the gimmick you're rocking with, really works well and your face claim screams it. Always makes it that much better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:44 am

I think you have a bright future here. You fit right in with the new breed divison and with hard work and persistant you can capture that NB title.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:54 am

BOO! You might simply be the best overall person that I've gotten to know in EAW since joining, it's seriously it's amazing how far you've come since joining and whatever character or angle, you always kill it in the promo page. You honestly are one of my best friends here in EAW.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 7:10 am

I have a list of your every good things. I can even make a promo just to give you tons of compliment if you want me to do it now. But one thing for sure, if you always feel down, you know that I'll be here for you. You know where my supports are going
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 7:24 am

One of the first people to ask me for the green light for something (albeit something you didn't need to ask permission for). It's still a much appreciated feature.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 7:28 am

One of some e-fedders I was looking for and you didn't disappoint, you're serving your picbase very well. Your promos are great and the character is on point.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Xavier Williams.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 8:09 am

You have a drive to do what you can to make yourself better. I admire that.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 8:38 am

Even tho you didn't get the win as WHC, you still have one or even two more world title reigns in and it's not like your feud with Jamie has reached it's end.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2017, 10:17 pm

Can we just say your the best?
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 EmptyApril 19th 2017, 12:08 am

It was really fun promoing against you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next