Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 14 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 14 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 14 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 14 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

The Compliment Game - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 7:18 pm

Your picbase choices will always be bae to me.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 7:19 pm

Your use of a non-wrestler picbase has proven me quite wrong about some of my gripes with the concept when it came to efeds. Your use of Sayaka Yamamoto has only emphasised more of a true Joshi vibe. Love it.

GOD DAMN IT STEPHANIE! Mia Yim is bae and you've been rocking her perfectly as a pic base.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 7:27 pm

TFW you and I already know where the KOTD is going, and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.
But either way, we're both on our way to a great load of success. I already got so many promos on the go for our match.

Last edited by Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt on March 5th 2017, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 7:29 pm

lets not give people the wrong idea that it's something that'll happen anytime soon. Needs time build the bond between the two before a breakup could have full effect. 2018 - 2019 more likely.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 7:48 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
I know my faith in you will never be wasted. I never see you stop no matter how long you've been here. You're always my favorite underdog and I hope you can give the title a great credibility by your reign like every title holder before you. Good luck, Rex!

Haruna, thanks. I really appreciated that. I hope you continue to be you. Your character iis always an intriguing read. Keep staying positive, because it will pay off in the long run
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 7:52 pm

Rex: One of the best newcomers to come to EAW. Great promos, and character. I can't wait for our eventual showdown for that National Elite Championship!

Finnegan: Your pairing with Kelly is one of the most fun acts in EAW. You guys work well together, and you have a nice promo style.
Back to top Go down
PPM14

PPM14

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 7:58 pm

One of the few people that can actually make the Ryback rep work
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 8:29 pm

Known you for a while and glad you are here. Hope you stay consistent and make an impact.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 8:31 pm

glad to see you still around
Back to top Go down
PPM14

PPM14

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 9:39 pm

Don't know much about you, but what I know of you, you seem like one of the nicest chaps around here.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 9:45 pm

you seem like a talented one here with a very neat gimmick to play. let's see if you can play so well with that. good luck, sir!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 9:46 pm

You are also one of the most beloved people on the roster in my opinion. I especially can't wait to see how 2017 looks for you (Hopefully you finally win a belt)
Back to top Go down
PPM14

PPM14

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 9:48 pm

You're one of the people I've looked up to as an e-fedder. You've always been talented, no matter where you are.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 11:45 pm

I remember seeing your promos in NWA (I think it was, although the place's run last year was suuuper brief) and thinking that you were very good. I don't have any doubt you can carry that over here. If chat interactions are any indication, you seem like a really nice dude, too.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 11:49 pm

Whatever comes your way you handle it with grace and maturity beyond your ears.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 12:41 am

It was impressive watching you go H.A.M. promoing for the empire cup.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 12:43 am

I am really enjoying this story arch you have going with these promos. I got to admit, seeing it from promo one and beyond so far has been a thrilling ride, and I can't wait to see where you take it next!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 6:30 am

Glad you use the Knights name for your tag, it was very useful for my promos and you're super kind.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 1:22 am

Anthony Leonheart does the narcissistic white collar gimmick really damn solid. I only wish you stayed to one incarnation of it.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 2:50 am

decent guy, cool to see on the threads.  Best of luck to you and finn
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 2:52 am

You know people are going to call me bias AF fuck for saying it, but I personally voted for your entry in the New Breed Championship match. I feel like it's about time one of your characters won a belt.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 6:32 am

You know how happy I am when someday Azumi and I will face you and Finn for the title. Prepare to get rekt..... lol no just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 10:50 am

Haruna! You are amazing, I love you for everything about you... I get a chance to talk to you everyday and it's great. We've somehow become the best couple of the fed after having our character not like each other AT ALL in the early stages.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 12:41 pm

The New Day have nothing on your positivity.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 4:05 pm

You've changed. You made me change my opinion from considering you as a Crybaby to an Immovable Elitist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next