Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

The Compliment Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 10:36 pm

Showster, you have one of the best work ethics I have seen. Working on two characters while managing to keep a positive attitude amongst the fed. I won't lie, you're who I'm rooting for in that fatal four-way this week.
And I always imagine a rivalry between the two of us being written similar to a Hart/Michaels rivalry. And seeing as though you mentioned that Shawn was a favorite wrestler of yours and me having quite the respect for the Hart Family, I would imagine you and I would have quite the time writing for it.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 10:40 pm

Kelly my dude without a doubt you are one of the best friends I've ever made in my time with efedding and it's awesome being able to see you grow and develop your character.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 10:43 pm

For the ACTUAL person who is above me. While you were here you were silly and brilliant. Now that your back the hype couldn't be more real. I want to wish you the best in the future.

Sorry about the mix up.

Last edited by Victor Maero on February 17th 2017, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 10:55 pm

I enjoy every time we get thrown together for a match.  you've done well with the hardcore championship and as a stablemate I couldnt be prouder of you
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 11:01 pm

I'm really digging Jake the Snake as a rep for you.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 11:18 pm

I love Paul London as a pic base, underrated base.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 11:21 pm

The person I know that loves DG as much as I do and much respect for that. Not only that but I was a really big fan of your Riki NAKAI character and hopefully we'll get to see that character make a comeback
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 11:29 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
The person I know that loves DG as much as I do and much respect for that. Not only that but I was a really big fan of your Riki NAKAI character and hopefully we'll get to see that character make a comeback

As much as you do? biiiiish, it's my life blood come at me. <3

as for NAKAI, I have a reimagined build for him if I ever brought him back (probably for WMW) but i'll need the time to balance all three of the characters.

Should do a confession now, one of my favourite women wrestlers in the division, when you win the strap it'll feel huge.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 2:05 am

Your formatting in your every promo is so neat. Ever since Ventura is inactive, you are now my favorite promoer in terms of neat promo format.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 11:39 am

You've perfected your character to a tee and it's spectacular, if you don't win the woman's title in the future I'll be amazed.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 12:12 pm

Like Drake and Josh, you always find a way.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 1:34 pm

You're a good promoer. Especially more with the Joey Ryan picbase.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 2:30 pm

You've been a pretty good addition to the roster and community. You might be in the title hunt pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 4:31 pm

You're just awesome, that's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 10:33 pm

I love your pic base, i have a hardcore crush on Paul London Smile
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 10:36 pm

A ray of sunshine who's always got something sweet to say. You were my first real feud here and I'll always be glad to be able to reflect back on that. I've loved being able to see so many of the banner moments in your time here, and I'm beyond happy that you came back so you can be involved in even more amazing matches and feuds as time goes on. You're already so talented and you're nowhere close to hitting your ceiling yet.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 10:45 pm

You are a very caring and amazing person, you helped me out a lot a few months ago, and I still can't thank you enough for that. You are one of the very best promoers in EAW, you are someone I strive to be as good as. Smile
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 12:09 am

I can not imagine anyone else using Marias pic base and doing it justice. Glad you came back.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 12:41 am

I'm amazed at how quick you hit your stride here.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 2:37 am

Using Paul London as a picbase is uncommon but so awesome.
Glad you're back, fella.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 5:58 am

You have an excellent taste in a gif sig!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 8:28 am

You actually have so much potential. gotta admit, compared to your fellow Facebook friends, you have most chance to get to the top. And for me, Joining Wolvesden would simply paved your way slowly but sure to the top. Just keep improving yourself!
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 10:16 am

If EAW ever introduces a Woman's Tag Title, you and Azumi would/should totally be inaugural champs
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 10:22 am

Now I know people are going to be confused by your split personality gimmick at first, but trust me. Once they get to recognize what's in Mortimer's head they'll start to enjoy the gimmick that much more.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2017, 12:23 pm

KELLY!!! 

You are one of the most fun loving people I've ever met and apparently we have more in common then I knew. Fellow Rock/Metal Music fan, your knowledge of wrestling is great and I'm thankful that you've shown a lot of support towards me and hopefully I can get to where you see me at. Your partnership with Finn and relation with Laura is simply amazing and it's great to see you making a name for yourself on Dynasty whether it be single appearances or tag with Finn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next