Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you wanted to show someone how legit you are SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you wanted to show someone how legit you are SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you wanted to show someone how legit you are

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Empty
PostSubject: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 4:09 pm

What match or feud would you take them back to view your promos?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 4:16 pm

Match*

And uhh, maybe my promos from GR this year or the stuff I did during the tail-end of the DDD vs THOR story from 1st quarter this year. As far as match, i might as well go with my match vs Robbie. I'm being so recent cause im too lazy to think deeper, but still good examples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 5:37 pm

My promos against HBB probably before Pain for Pride Se7en. I don't remember how well I promoed from Pain for Pride 5 to TI honestly
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 6:06 pm

My promos against ROV pre-KOE earlier this year
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 7:58 pm

Idk, I've always been terrible.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 9:26 pm

I'd just show them a meme. Given my audience, that'll probably suffice.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 9:29 pm

Any week that Lannister promos, is all I'd need to show them Lannister is for real.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 9:32 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
probably
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 11:32 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Who made memes about you besides LC?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

vs. Mr. DEDEDE at Shock Value or vs. "The Legendary" Sekaiichi, Cy Henderson, GI Styles, Hades the Hellraiser and Nick Angel at Road to Redemption VII. I prove my legitimacy every week though, IMO.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 12:36 pm

Red Wallz at House of Glass (me and rrs tore the promo page down + liam and jv)

Road to Redemption VI Extreme Elimination Chamber
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 12:48 pm

I try to prove that I'm legit every week. It's hard out here for a Ryan Savage  :cryshow:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 1:20 pm

Poor Ryan.

The week that I conquered Moonlight Predators 13-0 undefeated streak on Showdown.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 12:08 am

My promos in AWF were as legit as you can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to show someone how legit you are   If you wanted to show someone how legit you are Empty

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to show someone how legit you are

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1