EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

EAW

Chelsea Crowe

Keelan Cetinich

Devan Dubian

Mallory Wilde

Bhris Elite

Moongoose McQueen

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by EAW Today at 3:12 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:12 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW Today at 2:55 pm

» 坂崎ハルナ (Haruna Sakazaki)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 1:43 pm

» Pain For Pride: Festival Logo
by Bhris Elite Today at 1:21 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:16 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Jaeger

Hailing From : Japan(town, Canada)

PostSubject: The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread   January 1st 2017, 2:00 am

Because you pieces of shit couldn't be bothered to stop stuffing your faces and turn your attention away from a bunch of greasy New Yorkers stuffed into Times Square drunkenly waiting for a big lite-brite to drop, it would seem my Birthday went unnoticed.

I have feelings too, you know. I'm not just some incredibly athletic, strikingly handsome piece of meat that you only pay attention to when you feel like watching a 5 Star match or merely the only entertaining part of any show that takes place every week.

Whatever, man, I don't need you. I don't need ANY of you. And after you people come crawling, begging for forgiveness when I become King InterWire Jaeger, I will bitch slap the soul from your body and make you never forget the day you crossed me.

Love,
Drake "Drake Jaeger" Jaeger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.isanyonereallyreadingthis.com
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread   January 1st 2017, 2:01 am

booooo....

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread   January 1st 2017, 3:07 am

Quick! Someone get this guy a Wah-bulance! WAH WAH WAH!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread   January 1st 2017, 3:12 am

Hey no one said anything for my birthday but you won't find me complaining. Sorry, happy birthday may it be a great one.

Last edited by showster26 on January 1st 2017, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Ripley
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread   January 1st 2017, 3:23 am

I didn't know you were given birth to

(Thanks Haruna <3)farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread   January 1st 2017, 6:43 pm

Read the title of this thread and thought 2016 has claimed one last celebrity. Needless to say I'm horribly disappointed. 

Hugs & Kisses with Best Wishes
ONI

Thanks to Tarah Nova for the sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Late Drake Jaeger Happy Birthday Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1