Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I am sick and tired of it SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I am sick and tired of it SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I am sick and tired of it Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I am sick and tired of it Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I am sick and tired of it Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I am sick and tired of it Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I am sick and tired of it Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I am sick and tired of it Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I am sick and tired of it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

I am sick and tired of it Empty
PostSubject: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 12:42 am

Some people just can't take jokes plain and simple and it really pisses me off. Another point I should get to is getting treated live fucking trash on the portal sometimes don't know if I am overreacting to this but this is getting ridiculous honestly, I am putting my foot down and it needs to be put to an end. People like Aria coming at me for no damn reason damn sure gets on my nerves and all I am asking for is an end to it? Sorry for the mini rant but please thank you
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 12:43 am

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 12:59 am

:whoa:
Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Xavier Williams.

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:00 am

Toughen up, Sunshine
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:02 am

:drank:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:08 am

Cheer up FD. You have your totally original and totally not played out CM Punk storyline to look forward to. Don't worry about irrelevant plebs like Aria, you're going to take that IW title because you DESERVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:20 am

Welp
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:25 am

I've never read so much butthurt in one post. Stop being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:31 am

All you have to do is BO-LIEVE !
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:51 am

:book:
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 4:24 am

:lupe:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 4:42 am

Y'all need to chill. I feel like if we all met up irl this nigga FD is going to shoot us all up for disrespecting him.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 7:05 am

What makes you think you should NOT be treated like "fucking trash"? From what I've seen you honestly deserve it. You're kind of an asshole. I have been around for seven years, seven long ass years and sometimes I legit get treated like "fucking trash" by some people still. Even "friends" of mine. Do you see me bitching about it? Do you see me ranting on the forums about it? hell no. Admittedly, it is frustrating and disappointing and I have talked about it before, but I don't make threads bitching about it. If you are sick and tired of it just take a break from the chat man. That's what I'm doing right now.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 8:32 am

Ye like GC said he gets treated like trash cuz he is an asshole all the time and you are an asshole even more than that so you should be treated like worse than trash tbh. So you are prolly being treated better than yo ass even should muchacho. Go outside and get a life fuckboi  :camby:
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 9:58 am

Lucian Black wrote:
What makes you think you should NOT be treated like "fucking trash"? From what I've seen you honestly deserve it. You're kind of an asshole. I have been around for seven years, seven long ass years and sometimes I legit get treated like "fucking trash" by some people still. Even "friends" of mine. Do you see me bitching about it? Do you see me ranting on the forums about it? hell no. Admittedly, it is frustrating and disappointing and I have talked about it before, but I don't make threads bitching about it. If you are sick and tired of it just take a break from the chat man. That's what I'm doing right now.

Back to my point of people not understanding jokes. I do not intend being a dick if people are seeing it that way, I guess my jokes are going to far.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:02 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Krystyna [some Californian middle name] [some Californian last name], BE NICE!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:07 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Krystyna [some Californian middle name] [some Californian last name], BE NICE!

Like yesterday the whole monkey ass thing I was joking when Aria said about the YLC thing out of no where, which had nothing to do with it claiming I have hatred toward her because of efed storylines? LOL nope, you were talking with Kendra and I was simply joking about other HOF people on the fed after she said something about you and Brody being two most popular people on the fed. Again a joke is a joke, I guess people like Aria aren't seeing it that way. I have no hatred toward her and have not a clue why she's coming at me like this all the damn time.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:09 am

TLA wrote:
Ye like GC said he gets treated like trash cuz he is an asshole all the time and you are an asshole even more than that so you should be treated like worse than trash tbh. So you are prolly being treated better than yo ass even should muchacho. Go outside and get a life fuckboi  :camby:
This guy always has to make everything about me. The obsession is real.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:31 am

Lucian Black wrote:
TLA wrote:

:huh:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:43 am

Lucian Black wrote:
TLA wrote:
Lmao you wanna come at me but ain't ready to do shit. You wanna take shots "if this was your fed it would be dead" but you ain't got shit to back it up. You ain't even got the balls to go on a fuckin ass chat room let alone take on anything that challenging. Ye you been here for 7 years but that's pretty much all you done for it. When shit gets too tough you run like a little bitch. People don't respect DDD or Imp just cuz they been here forever and you're the proof of that. If you wanna say I'm obsessed go ahead I'd rather deal with yo bullshit head on then deal with it yo pussy ass two faced way. I didn't even vote for you for bust of the year cuz I thought we was friends but I prolly should have cuz everything you have done has proven you just a lying ass bitch who is just as self destructive as demon ever was.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 11:46 am

TLA wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
TLA wrote:
Lmao you wanna come at me but ain't ready to do shit. You wanna take shots "if this was your fed it would be dead" but you ain't got shit to back it up. You ain't even got the balls to go on a fuckin ass chat room let alone take on anything that challenging. Ye you been here for 7 years but that's pretty much all you done for it. When shit gets too tough you run like a little bitch. People don't respect DDD or Imp just cuz they been here forever and you're the proof of that. If you wanna say I'm obsessed go ahead I'd rather deal with yo bullshit head on then deal with it yo pussy ass two faced way. I didn't even vote for you for bust of the year cuz I thought we was friends but I prolly should have cuz everything you have done has proven you just a lying ass bitch who is just as self destructive as demon ever was.
I "ain't got shit to back it up"? What about the graveyard that is NWF right now? What about the graveyard that is AWL right now? Both feds died shortly after they were given to you to manage. And don't tell me AWL died because of the women.. We both know that's bullshit. Those weren't shots, they were facts. And why would I go on the chat room? So pieces of shit like you try to start shit with me? I don't have time for that. And I got nothing to say to you or anybody. I'm trying to move on, I already expressed how bad I feel with myself for what I did. You trying to make it worse for me is not helping the fed or anybody. But you just can't help it, can you? That's just who you are. You've always been an asshole to people. The only reason you're here still is for amusement. You're funny, you make people laugh and that's it. If you weren't funny you'd probably be with Steele in XMW 1000000.0 bro or even worse a facebook efed. I'm not running, I am still here. If I wanted to run I would of just deleted my account like others have before. I know there is no running away from this. I fucked up but I am trying to move on and I tried to rectify my mistake too. It's ironic that you're calling me two-faced cause like three weeks ago you were kissing my ass..... I have tried to solve whatever issue it is you have with me before and you know it. I have approached you privately to fix this. You act like we're cool and then weeks later you act like I fucked your wife or something. But I'm the one who has two faces, right? I've been nice to you, always, I've been nice to everyone as long as they're nice to me. You got no reason to be like this with me.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 11:54 am

Chill
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 12:43 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
TLA wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
TLA wrote:
I "ain't got shit to back it up"? What about the graveyard that is NWF right now? What about the graveyard that is AWL right now? Both feds died shortly after they were given to you to manage. And don't tell me AWL died because of the women.. We both know that's bullshit. Those weren't shots, they were facts. And why would I go on the chat room? So pieces of shit like you try to start shit with me? I don't have time for that. And I got nothing to say to you or anybody. I'm trying to move on, I already expressed how bad I feel with myself for what I did. You trying to make it worse for me is not helping the fed or anybody. But you just can't help it, can you? That's just who you are. You've always been an asshole to people. The only reason you're here still is for amusement. You're funny, you make people laugh and that's it. If you weren't funny you'd probably be with Steele in XMW 1000000.0 bro or even worse a facebook efed. I'm not running, I am still here. If I wanted to run I would of just deleted my account like others have before. I know there is no running away from this. I fucked up but I am trying to move on and I tried to rectify my mistake too. It's ironic that you're calling me two-faced cause like three weeks ago you were kissing my ass..... I have tried to solve whatever issue it is you have with me before and you know it. I have approached you privately to fix this. You act like we're cool and then weeks later you act like I fucked your wife or something. But I'm the one who has two faces, right? I've been nice to you, always, I've been nice to everyone as long as they're nice to me. You got no reason to be like this with me.
Lol you wanna talk about facts puta? How about we talk about the fact that you are clearly too stupid to realize exactly how shit went down. "Both feds died shortly after you took over". I kept NWF alive for 6 months bitch with almost no help from anyone least of all you who was at peak bitch boi bipolar mode the entire time. As for AWL you try to run a fed with 3 active members and no writers cuz that's exactly what it was when I got my hands on it. In fact why don't you try to run a fed at all since you so great? It would prolly flop faster than FD's did. The facts are you couldn't do shit better than I did but apparently you hold a grudge over this shit to try and call me out years later.

The facts are I don't gotta prove shit to you that you wrong cuz I am proving you wrong as we speak. Look at Empire does that look dead to you? Empire is my fed and it sure as shit ain't dead. And before some bitch tries to say "oh but it's not really yours its Kendra's and Nas' and Aaron's" you can suck my dick cuz that is exactly how this shit works. It's a team effort something GC wouldn't know anything about because he's too unreliable for anyone to actually team with. It's mine as much as anyone else's and it's lit af. My fed ain't dead like yo cred.

As far as me being here just cuz i amuse people that's some amusing ass shit breh. It ain't my fault that I'm here to have fun and spread positivity which again is something you know nothing about. You are legit the most negative ass vato in feds and legit I try to be nice to you and kiss yo ass cuz lowkey i think you gonna put a bullet between yo eyes but then you gotta go and start shit and make it my problem. But you wanna talk facts so it ain't time to be nice I gotta be honest you suck ass bruh. You talk shit about me all the time celebrating and shit when I get fired, talking shit about past feds like you got shit to say about something you fucked up on just as much as anything I ever did. Now you gonna go and act like we owe you shit for not giving in to your bitch nature and deleting yo account for 7 years like that's some shit to be impressed by. You wanna call people like me and Aren pieces of shit or negative cuz we actually called you out on yo shit which you appear to not even be sorry for going from "i realize i brought this on myself and I'm sorry" to "lock this thread cuz these pieces of shit are negative and I want to move on". Yeah no shit you want to move on cuz you too scared to confront it like I just did about some bullshit that you apparently haven't moved on from in 5 years.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 12:45 pm

it's your fault, FD.... it was all your fault! just look at them!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 1:09 pm

I'm done arguing TLA. Go find another dick to hop on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sick and tired of it   I am sick and tired of it Empty

Back to top Go down

I am sick and tired of it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next