Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ygo-pro 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ygo-pro 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ygo-pro 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ygo-pro 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ygo-pro 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ygo-pro 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ygo-pro 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ygo-pro 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ygo-pro 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Ygo-pro 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ygo-pro 2   Ygo-pro 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 3:29 am

This is a guide to install YGO PRO 2, and automated yu-gi-oh dueling system that gives every access to all the currents cards as well as allows online play against each other. 

To install, you will need a Discord Account, which is an app that allows people to chat. However, you do not need to chat, and the only reason you need to get the files to install from here is because Konami can't touch them here. Once again, its a free app and won't do anything to your computer. You can download it from other websites, but this is where the official guys that made it host them, so its safer.

Now YGO PRO 2 is the updated version of the original YGOPRO (which is still playable) with HD graphics and special effects. It just looks better.

The instructions is put into two parts. The first is to install the base game as it comes without the pictures of the cards. This is completely playable without the pictures. 

First you go to this link and sign up for the DISCORD app

https://discord.gg/NB6fsj4 

Once you are signed in, you will see what looks like a chat scroll. You are going to want to keep scrolling up on that chat (let it load) until you see this screen shot.

Ygo-pro 2 Ss_1

Click on the download link and then on the new page, Download through browser. The file should be about 80mb.

Once this is downloaded, it will come out as a zipped file. Use winrar to open it, and extract the entire folder onto you desktop. Once it is extracted, you can basically launch the game through the "exe" file to load the application. The game is playable, BUT the game will not have the pictures for the cards. 

The second part of the this guide will be to add the pictures. First you will go to this link. 

https://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

And then scroll down until you find "Download English Proxies in Series 9, Full Art, or Anime Style"

Click on that link and it will take you this this page. 

Ygo-pro 2 Ss2

As of right now, 12/21/2016, we are at Series 9. This game tends to regularly updated every month when a new pack is released. But for this tutorial, use these options. 

Ygo-pro 2 Ss3

Go to the left side, select "TCG OCG Proxies" and go to "Series 9" folder. You will see two zip files. You only need to download one of them, but the 1.09 GB has lower resolution, so if you want the higher resolution one, download the other one. Once you double click it, it will start downloading. Let it do so, and when it's done, it will let you know and save in your download folder. Once that is done, use Winrar to open the file. 

Once you have opened the file, go back to the folder where your original game was installed in. 

Ygo-pro 2 Ss4

You will extract all the images into the "picture" folder. Once that is done, start the application and YGO-PRO 2 can now be played. The interface is pretty similar to the first one, and apparently there are a few people here that have played it, so ask them or something on how to set things up.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

Ygo-pro 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ygo-pro 2   Ygo-pro 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 3:37 am

Call me when this turns into Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Ygo-pro 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ygo-pro 2   Ygo-pro 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 3:50 am

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Call me when this turns into Pokemon.

There is one one the official Pokemon website. 

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Ygo-pro 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ygo-pro 2   Ygo-pro 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 3:55 am

Better not be pendulums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content