Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 6:22 am

I thought it would be helpful for everyone planning to change to know which pic bases are and WILL become available. So yeah post here who you're changing to if you plan on changing at all.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 6:30 am

The Miz.

Hollywood O'Hara inc. 

King Hollywood O'Hara.

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 6:35 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
The Miz.

Hollywood O'Hara inc. 

King Hollywood O'Hara.

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:
:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 6:42 am

Joey Ryan 

Jakob "Thunderstruck" DeLion

There is a massive difference the WMW Jakob and Thunderstruck Jakob. Don't believe me?

Just watch me!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 7:08 am

I'm not entirely sure if I am changing pic bases or not. I have Tommy End on reserve and could possibly be changing to him but like I said idk yet. It really depends on the outcome of the WHC match at RTR and also on who opens up.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 7:15 am

Pretty sure i'll be ZSJ for the long haul. If i had the choice i probably would of considered WWE circa NXT - early WWE run before the shaved head and long beard.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 7:30 am

Jon Moxley prolly
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 7:40 am

Actually planning to change back to Takatsuki, but people seems to love me using Yamamoto more so well, guess I decided to stay.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 10:40 am

Sticking with Trevor but Brian Pillman has always been someone I've wanted to use as a PB. Maybe one day.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 10:43 am

I have no plans to ditch Mark Haskins
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 10:50 am

BLACK† wrote:
I'm not entirely sure if I am changing pic bases or not. I have Tommy End on reserve and could possibly be changing to him but like I said idk yet. It really depends on the outcome of the WHC match at RTR and also on who opens up.

Not sure who approved it considering Tig Kelly is still, technically active and is in KoE next year.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 11:25 am

It seems to due to popular demand, I'm sticking with Asuka
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 11:26 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
BLACK† wrote:

Not sure who approved it considering Tig Kelly is still, technically active and is in KoE next year.
GC and Tig planned shit out for next year, Tig's got a new PB set for January
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 11:39 am

Thank you Azumi
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 11:50 am

ah shit well then. 

Tommy End is a solid fuckin choice.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 11:50 am

I have a potential list, I'd rather not share it in full detail right now. Just know I have backup plans for Bases in case some of you plebs fuck me over and take people before I can get them

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 11:54 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
ah shit well then. 

Tommy End is a solid fuckin choice.
Yeah, especially now that he got signed. I have a feeling he's going to be the next CM Punk type pic base. You know, the pic base everybody will want to be.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:07 pm

Unless that Steve Austin picbase becomes available, no
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:28 pm

I hesitate between three choices.

Young Ric Flair.
Rene Dupree
Lance Cade
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:31 pm

Eric Draven
Back to top Go down
La Diva
Empire
Empire
La Diva

Hailing From : Raleigh North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 2:03 pm

Maybe I might bring back Rey Mysterio or Tigre Uno to Eaw for 2017
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 2:06 pm

Adam Cole if he becomes available if not keeping Zayn
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 2:43 pm

Alexa Bliss
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 3:24 pm

Chris Elite wrote:
Adam Cole if he becomes available if not keeping Zayn

He's on the reserve list now, if that's what you mean. Don't know if you requested that, but thought I should tell you he's on there now.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 12:14 am

If it's not too late I might consider Leva Bates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?   Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be changing pic bases after RTR/Janaury? If so, to who?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-