Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

To My EAW Family  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

To My EAW Family  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
To My EAW Family  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
To My EAW Family  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
To My EAW Family  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
To My EAW Family  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
To My EAW Family  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
To My EAW Family  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

To My EAW Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 9:05 pm

A bit of holiday cheer and joy from me to all of you. This isn't a message to say I'm leaving or that I'm quitting. On the contrary, I wanted to uplift all of you. This is my...second year I think in this place, and having been in here two years, and knowing you all on some good deep and personal levels there are some things I want to say. A note of thanks to you all, and to some individuals personally. I have said before that EAW is my family, and that is something that means a lot to me with the family that I have lost. I may make this a yearly thing who knows. So I want to address first to everyone how lucky I am to have you all with me, genuinly. I love you all so very much (though some annoy me more than others) and I wanted to give a special shout out to some people. I'll be saying this to elitists since the things Alexis says will be addressed to the Vixens (as she told me). This isn't to say I have nothing to thank the Vixens for...but her words and mine will be pretty similar. 

Y2Impact: God damn it's been awesome to know you. From our rivalry during Hexagun vs Iconomy to the few short matches we have had against each other, and every time I find a new way to improve Eclipse in promos. You are one of the chillest people to talk to, and your ideas for things are incredible. It's been a pleasure knowing you in EAW.

Lannister: You know about how much respect I have for you. From how you've helped me character wise, to how you've helped me personally. I've grown as a person and grown to enjoy your company (and your dickish claptrap ways). Long live Lannister! The King of EAW!

Brian: Fuck man. Fuck. I went from not knowing fuck all about you to loving every second that we play video games together. You have a great personality, an awesome sense of writing and character development, a really down to earth attitude about yourself, and just know how to make others have a good time. 

DDD: We have butted heads a few times, but when I say I would take a bullet for someone I never mean that in exaggeration. I consider you family. I consider you my friend. And I will always stand beside you in adversity, even if we don't agree. It's been a pleasure to promo against you, and I hope at some point I get to promo 'with' you as a partner. Plus, we get to shoot the shit on music together, though rap isn't my favored genre I do enjoy the songs you make me bump too. 

Nas: Yeah, I thought you were boring as fuck when I first met you, but you've changed my opinion drastically and god damn if it hasn't worked out. You and I are like brothers, and I love having conversations and our little insult wars together. Never change fuckstick.

Carlos: Again with DDD about butting heads, but you have acted like the older brother to my personality defects before, and I thank you for it. You have offered me ideas and advice, and have helped improve both my characters and me as a person. 

Scott: You helped elevate me on Voltage, and put a lot of faith in the shit that I said and came up with. I thank you so much for your chances and opportunities you gave me. I love you so much for those chances and for being a person I can joke around with on a daily basis. 

Ares: All bow down to the man that really inspired me to step up my game as a promoer and to elevate my own personal storylines. I definetly take a lot of motivation from how you have done with your character, and I can't help but smile any time I see you having posted a promo. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you, and maybe eventually a rivalry.

Like I said, I love every single one of you so very much. Have a fantastic holiday season.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 9:20 pm

Happy Life Day!

And thank ye for granting me my Broken Enlightenment!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 9:33 pm

ECLIPSE DIEMOS FOR EAW CHAMPION.

On a much more serious note: I love how we went from absolutely knowing jack shit about one another. And now we're kicking ass on Borderlands (while Ken melee's yours) and killing innocent people on Star Wars as evil Siths. You have a unique character and your writing ability amazes me. It really does. Your unique mind has mustered up so many great ideas. I wish I wasn't so lazy or busy writing a main brand currently, I'd offer a hand to write a story, or whatnot. You keep doing what you're doing. You'll EASILY be EAW Champion at least by the end of 2017 at the latest. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I hope you and everyone else on here has a fantastic Christmas (or whatever you celebrate).

To My EAW Family  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 9:34 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 9:52 pm

ily bby
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 10:00 pm

*cries in Blasian*
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 10:33 pm

Much love and respect to you bro.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 11:07 pm

You're a great overall human being Eclipse. Much love.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 11:11 pm

Much love, Eclipse, much love.

You are without a doubt EAW's most positive influence/personality. And regardless whatever is thrown at you - regardless what anybody says about you - you keep that positive vibe. That truly makes you unique, and in the best of ways. You are an amazing asset to EAW, let's just be cut and dry about that. You help EAW in all levels. Recruiting. Writing. Promoing. Activity. Influence. Whatever, you name it. You help keep this place energized. I truly hope you find success here in EAW, because you are without a doubt one of the most deserving. Just a great guy in every retrospect, and somebody I admittedly like to piss off from time to time (a). But you know it's in good fun, nothing but the utmost respect. From one king to another - Lannister appreciates everything you do.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 12:46 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 2:24 am

Much Love to you Eclipse!

No matter what the result has been for you, you've kept working hard and continue to show off my you are EAW's 2016 King!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 4:16 am

Eclipse, we haven't got to know each other properly yet but I am sure that in the coming year, we will be well acquainted with each other. But yes, I admire your work here and also respect your opinions. Hope you have a wonderful time in the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 5:21 am

Much love and respect to you. Happy hollidays to you, Alexis, and Maero. Have a good one to you all.

And of course, happy hollidays to all of EAW's rosters. Have a good one all, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 6:10 am

Much love to you, former Sanatorium partner.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 7:00 am

happy hanukkah yall
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 8:14 am

I didn't get my own section so I hope your house burns down for the holidays :comeon:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 13th 2016, 3:34 pm

Again, I still think making you KOE was the right choice. Back then not everyone saw that but now everyone does. I'm proud of how far you've come, Eclipse. It makes me happy you became a success too which is something I honestly wasn't expecting from anyone in the Iconomy other than Cailin. Happy holidays to you too, buddy.
Back to top Go down

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  EmptyDecember 13th 2016, 4:32 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
*cries in Blasian*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To My EAW Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To My EAW Family    To My EAW Family  Empty

Back to top Go down

To My EAW Family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-