Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:42 am

I was just searching through threads and something seemed terribly amiss. There is no Brian Daniels appreciation thread! When you need someone to be an excellent tag team partner, Brian Daniels can do that. You need someone to be World Champion? Brian Daniels can do that. You need someone to write a show? Brian Daniels can do that! You need someone to let you trade him Machoke to evolve it into Machamp and trust him enough to return your Pokemon back? Brian's your man! Brian has probably tackled one of the biggest loads of any guy in EAW over the past couple years and has turned things around for himself, and for the many others who he's written for, in a way most did not think was possible prior to about 2013-2014 or so. Your efforts should not go unnoticed. Pay your respects!
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:55 am

I do see that this thread is something worth writing on. First off, Brian, thank you for being a constant in EAW, man! Your work as a writer for Showdown is quality stuff. Your dedication has obviously been there since I signed up late last year, and it's been right up there with the likes of Ryan, Robbie, Jacob, Imp, Scott. I truly do appreciate your contributions to this great efed machine known as Elite Answers Wrestling, and am certainly glad to be a part of this community. It's guys like Brian that make this place what it is. I can clearly see with the appreciation thread that your great work does not go unnoticed, and rightfully so. Keep up the great work Brian!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 2:35 am

As I've stated several times before I respect you highly for top notch promos, and your work as a show writer which is second to none.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 3:56 am

I don't think his efforts have gone unnoticed. I'm pretty sure we all know what Brian has done for EAW or at least most of us. Either way he totally deserves an appreciation thread. Brian has contributed to EAW in huge ways. Not only is he an amazing writer and promoer he's also an active members on the forums and he's frequently in the chat. If I had a fed I'd want someone like Brian Daniels in it. I'd want everyone else to be as great of a guy as he is too. That kinda sounded sarcastic but no I'm being 100% honest. Brian is great. Greater than great. Long live the dragon!
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 10:15 pm

Testify!
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 10:19 pm

Best friend I can ask for. I could go off about your amazing promos and writing, but you're so much more than that to me. You provide me with happiness, and that cannot be understated enough. Funny, caring, giving, humble, kind, interesting, wise and hilarious friend. There is no one that is better than you to me. You are the best friend anyone could have, and I am beyond blessed to say that you are mine. I am so looking forward to getting you an amazing Christmas gift. Cannot define perfect any better than simply "Brian." You are the best bro.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 10:34 pm

Great person, great promoer, great writer. I'm glad to work under his (and Ryder's) creativity.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 10:51 pm

Much respect for Brian Daniels.  He's one of the most dedicated writers I've ever met in my whole E-fedding career.  I can always count on him with anything.  Thank you for being you, pal.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 10:53 pm

he alright i suppose...

:yes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 11:22 pm

I don't think I could ask for a better writer. On a personal level, you have been so supportive to me over these past few months, and have just been just and all around great guy with a solid sense of humour. So thanks for all that. On a...I guess...professional?...level, you're a fantastic writer who has been responsible for some excellent story-lines recently. I've just been happy to tag along for the ride, and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Keep it up, bud.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 11:59 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
he alright i suppose...

Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Tumblr_inline_ohdc64Je9k1ttyg1c_500
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 9:11 am

The guy's a great writer and an awesome guy.  He talks to people about direction, he seems to get everyone he's booking, and he's just a genuine good dude.  I think I've landed on every brand here excluding Empire since joining, and of all of them, Showdown has been memorable for me because of him.

Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 10:11 am

You're Amazing!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 11:15 am

I got them dirty thoughts about u tbh
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 12:08 pm

ILY Brian, you well deserve an appreciation thread, and while I didn't want to say this in a public forum you have my vote for writer of the year. You've done wonders with two brands back to back while having phenomenal runs as WHC and Tag Team Champ, you really care about your roster and I've seen you grow immensely as a community contributor from the time you first became a board member to now. You push through and keep grinding regardless even when I know you're not always motivated, but you are always appreciated and hopefully that brings you some more motivation whenever it's lacking. You the man!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread EmptyDecember 1st 2016, 11:55 pm

Viper, always a good man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread   Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian Daniels Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-