Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Xavier Williams. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Xavier Williams. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Xavier Williams. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Xavier Williams. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Xavier Williams. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Xavier Williams. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Xavier Williams. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Xavier Williams. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Xavier Williams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMay 26th 2014, 3:03 am

Nicknames: “Shi No Tenshi”

Height & Weight: 213lbs - 6 ft 1

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Theme Song: "Don't Get In My Way" - Zack Hemsey

Wrestling Style: Technician/Showman

Wrestling Attire: Xavier has cut it back from his usual flashy attire, Xavier now sports standard black trunks with "TDMK" written across the back; Black boots with Kickpads that reach to bottom of his Black kneepads.

Segment Attire: For segments, if the man isn't competing later in the night or hasn't competed already, Xavier usually wears either his new "Shi No Tenshi" merchandise or "The Mighty Don't Kneel" merchandise under a Black lethal jacket, with a pair of either Black or Blue jeans.

Tattoos: Xavier has one tattoo; the name "McKenzie" written across the left side of his ribs for his 4 year old daughter. 

Character Summary:
You put so much into the span of eighteen months, and you feel yourself shatter as all that hard work seems to turn to ash in the palm of your hand. That’s the perfect way to describe the man’s mind coming out of Pain for Pride. For eighteen months the man prided himself on being, in his mind, the Best Wrestler on the Planet. It was something that meant more to the man than the championships that he won and/or the awards that he had earned. In his mind, being the Best in the World was his greatest achievement. But, as much as he acted like any doubt from the people around him just rolled off the back of his shoulders, it was always buried in the back of his mind. Their voices haunted him. Their doubt drove him. He was so determined to prove them all wrong. Everyone that said that he wasn’t as great as he thought he was. He thought the EAW Championship was the proof to his claim, but he quickly began to understand that the climb to the top of this business was the easiest part of his career; many have successfully made the climb, but very few have actually managed to stay there. Xavier took on all challengers and challenges, and more times than not, he conquered them. Charlie Scene, Zack Crash, Hades the Hellraiser and Jamie O’Hara, in his mind, names the proved the man’s worth; names that the man thought proved the position that he thought he stood in. Losing the EAW Championship was once the hardest thing the man has had to deal with. The emotional pain dealt deeper than anything he could physically feel. The parts that were once filled with cockiness and confidence had been replaced with anger and aggression. He turned on his friends; he turned on the people that he once trusted. The thing that the man had once dreamed about being had become a need. Not having the EAW Championship, and in his mind, losing his claim to being the Best in the World, like a drug addict without their stash – it broke the man. He walked into Hell in the Cell against the man he once called his mentor, and beat him until he could no longer stand. He locked himself in a steel cage with the person he once called his best friend, and he broke her arm and left her lying to a pool of her own blood. He was out of control. The man that once held a huge smile across his face, had now become one with blood on his mind.

He had a plan.

It was revealed that the man’s attacks and assaults delved deeper than just a lust for revenge and blood, but in fact to solidify to claim to the one thing that he had always wanted. He planned to hold the EAW Championship for an entire year and finally walk onto the grandest stage of them all against the man he considered the greatest to stand inside the squared circle, but that goal was foiled at the hand of Jamie O’Hara. He adapted. He dived into the darkness he needed to gain the things that he wanted. He stabbed his friends in the back. He turned on the things that he once believed in. He destroyed the people he once looked up to, and he slaughtered the people that he once cared for. Everything for the one opportunity to grasp onto the one thing he wanted more than anything else. He stood in front of the world and issued the challenge. Pain for Pride: the Best in the World against the Best Ever. Xavier Williams against Mr. DEDEDE. A year’s worth of planning for the one opportunity to stand against the man that looks upon himself as god, knowing that if he’s able to walk away with his head held high that he’d finally sit on top of the business absolutely unchallenged. He blocked his mind out of the reach of those around him. He was never going to allow those around him to sabotage this opportunity. He refused himself to squander the past year on a failed chance. Pain for Pride finally came, but the man didn’t stand in front of the world as the man he thought he’d be. He was already beaten. It wasn’t the past year. It wasn’t the man he stood across the ring from. It was him. The man already had himself beaten. The war within his own mind had destroyed the things that once made him great. He wasn’t the Best in the World. He wasn’t even close.

He gave the war everything he could physically. He defied even his own expectation, but in the end the inevitable happened. He lost.

A million things ran through his mind as he backed up the ramp after the man as DEDEDE celebrated with the Hall of Fame Championship. The man didn’t know if this would be the last time that he’d ever stand in front of the same capacity again.

He found himself sitting in his home in front of a mirror, looking at everything that once was had become. The man that once had such high hopes had been broken into a million little pieces. He knew that this was the greatest crossroad that he was ever going to come to. Would he walk away or would he force himself to continue. A decision he never thought he would make at the age of twenty three, but here he was. He thought about it for a few days, but as time slowly passed him by, he began to understand that he had given way too much within the last few years to truly throw it all away. These past three years were only the tip of the iceberg of what could possibly become the greatest career in the history of this business. As great as he had become, throughout the routes that he had either chosen to take or forced to, he wasn’t close to the things that he COULD become. But, something had to change. He had to ditch the things he had - this mentality for blood; this need for vengeance; this lust to be the absolute best. It was killing him.

He cut away his long blonde hair. He threw away the look he had donned for years. He cut away the things that had cut his legs from under him in the past. As I said, these past three years were only the beginning of something that hasn’t even begun to scratch the surface.

Away with the old and in with the new.

Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.

Finisher(s): (Bolded are the most frequently used)
- Morning Star (High Angle Spike Reverse DDT)
- Cross Armbreaker
- Widowmaker (BOMA YE)

Signature Moves: (Bolded Can Be Used To Finish)
- Triangle Choke (Repeatedly drives the elbow into the top of the head of the opponent until they either tap or pass out)
- Hesitation Dropkick from the Apron to an opponent seated against the corner of the barricade
- Discus Clothesline (Explosive/Almost Out of Nowhere.)
- Diving Double Footstomp
- Blue Thunder Bomb (Usually used as an explosive counter)
- Full Nelson Backbreaker
- Avalanche Falcon Arrow (preferred over the superplex; usually transitioned into the Cross Armbreaker)
- Go Home Driver (Pumphandle Driver)
- Straight Jacket German Suplex
- Springboard Clothesline
- Superior Quality (Nigel Lariat/Rebound Lariat)
- Shogun Dropkick
- STO Backbreaker into a Reverse STO transitioned into a Koji Clutch
- HEADSHOT! (Straight punt to the top of the head pushing the opponent back up onto their knees; set up for the Widowmaker)
- He holds both arms of the opponent and begins to repeatedly drive the boot into the head of the opponent (Sets up for the Triangle Choke.)
- Penalty Kick
- Yakuza Kick to the cornered opponent transitioned into a Dragon Suplex
- Suplex Combinations (German, Snap, Exploder, Tiger, Dragon, Butterfly.)
- Triple Butterfly Suplex’s 
- Guillotine Choke
- Ankle Lock
- Sick Kick
- Running Forearm, immediately followed by a Running Single Leg Dropkick to a cornered opponent.
- Chaos Theory German Suplex
- Spinning Back Kick – Scissors Stomp – Roaring Elbow – Roundhouse Kick combination
- Shoot kick to the chest – Stiff kick to the inner thigh of the right leg – Spinning Back Kick – Scissors Stomp – Jumping Knee – Legsweep combination.
- A stiff kick to the inside of the right thigh – A spinning back hand with the left – Jumping Knee – Roundhouse combination
- Inverted Hurricanrana/Poisoned Hurricanrana

Heel or Face: Face

Picture Base: Kyle O’Reilly

Accomplishments:
- Tag Team Champion (Current)
- New Breed Champion (107 Days)
- Cash In The Vault (2014)
- 2x EAW Champion (214 Days)
- Hall of Fame Champion (125 Days)
- 2015 Elitist of the Year 
- 2015 EAW Champion of the Year 

Last edited by Xavier Williams. on September 21st 2016, 6:24 am; edited 69 times in total
Back to top Go down

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyJune 13th 2014, 7:35 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 5:39 am

Finishers and Signatures updated. Lel to the salty somebody that negged my sign up too.
Back to top Go down

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 8:51 pm

Definitely need to put a copyright claim on the Moment of Silence, people stealin' my stuff
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 8:59 pm

Sorry about that man...
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 9:09 pm

I got to put the same thing on the Curb Stomp.  :cena:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 9:11 pm

The Fabled Conqueror wrote:
I got to put the same thing on the Curb Stomp.  :cena:
:flip:
Back to top Go down

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 7:00 pm

Theme updated.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 11:10 pm

Congratulations Xavier :salute: . Ultimately deserve it. Have seen you grown from a baby, to a full-born fledged, ass-kicking machine. Letsgetit.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 12:51 am

PFP to RW real quick eh? You finally cashed in and won it in the fashion only Xavier Williams, congrats on your first world title - fully deserving.
Back to top Go down

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 12:33 am

Picbase and Moveset updated.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 12:35 am

What? NOOOOO!!!! Please be Ziggler forever Sad
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 12:37 am

Win the world title and get tatted the fuck up. I can dig it.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 1:09 am

Dat picbase change doe.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 2:08 am

What the fuck DDD.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 2:22 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
What the fuck DDD.
:punk:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 2:44 am

Absolutely disrespectful. I don't even like the dude, but come on, DDD... you took a huge hit as chairman from my view.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 3:29 am

Xav droppin a fuckin bombshell shakin the EAW roster to its core
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 6:35 am

yawn
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 6:54 am

Nah.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 9:04 am

lol
Back to top Go down

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 9:14 am

Ignoring that nobody should have Bank's picbase, Punk honestly does not suit you at all.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 10:09 am

FJLAKDF ADFJDS;FNASIFJASFNCSADCJSACJ

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

TOO. MUCH. CAN'T TAKE THE RESPONSES.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 10:33 am

Xavier Williams. Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 10:59 am

Last picbase change im allowing before the draft. And remember what i told u xav.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xavier Williams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Williams.   Xavier Williams. Empty

Back to top Go down

Xavier Williams.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next