Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Empty
PostSubject: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 11:47 am

I know not everyone is Murican here, but it's always nice to give thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 12:16 pm

Good health of my family.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 12:23 pm

My job. 

My family. 

My health. 

My tag team partner (PB). 

The internet and all the friends I've made here and in places like it.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 12:27 pm

-Good Health To My Family
-My Friends
-My Eternal Waifu, Haruna.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 12:46 pm

EAW. Fuck everything else.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 1:23 pm

I am thankful for my Broken Enlightenment
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 1:39 pm

Thankful for EAW and the amazing friends I have gained. Fuck everything and everyone else. :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 1:41 pm

Protein
Not being dead from my current cough
Nail clippers
The 2015 World Series
Socks
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 2:53 pm

My health, my family, my friends (both here and irl), and my jobs.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 3:59 pm

health, family, friends, coworkers, and all that typical shiz. But I'm also thankful for just being back in EAW, let alone be in position of the push that I have received. From DDD, Robbie, and Brian all the way to whoever signed up yesterday, THANK YOU ALL FOR INFLUENCING MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER <3
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 8:07 pm

Hm.

EAW, Star Crunches, the world not ending yet, all that kinda' shit. I'm thankful for a lot of shit every day. Hell, I'm so fucked up in the head, I'm thankful for every day that I don't let myself take me out. So it's kind of hard for me to pin down exactly what I'm thankful for.

So I'll just go with LIFE and everything that goes with it.

Oh and Star Wars. ROGUE ONE NEXT MONTH, Y'ALL!
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 8:10 pm

I don't celebrate it, but I'm thankful for pretty much everything. All the typical stuff, food, shelter, family, friends, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jack Ripley
Showdown
Showdown
Jack Ripley

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 8:14 pm

Family, Friends, My job... tho it sucks, The High Rollerz, Dogs, Dog Ears, Water, McDonalds, Music, the ability to jizz, intercourse, Horror movies, comedy, coffee, Johnny Gargano, David Davidson, Mi Health.... Just like... everything in life
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 9:02 pm

my goat design skills. 

:banderas:
nah but on a serious note, I'll take this chance to say thank you to everyone in the Fed. This place has been an escape the past number of weeks during a tough period of my life; to be welcomed back as if I never suddenly left is something I can't thank you all enough for.

:toast:

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on November 24th 2016, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 9:04 pm

I'm thankful for all my homies mah dawgs who straight balllin. They stuck with yo boi thru them years and we got all them memories together and we makin' more of that shit while fuckin' up the haters like we do. But imma be thankful for them too cuz they give us that shit to fuck up which we gotta do cuz they hatin. But especially imma be thankful for my fam mi familia who yall stuck with whether you like them or not so yall might as well love they asses cuz fam got yo back. Respeck on respeck on respeck and bitches on bitches on bitches
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 10:36 pm

My friends, my family, my teachers, and myself. I can always rely on the first three to motivate me, support me, entertain me, and enlighten me, but nothing is done without the will of myself. I am graduating valedictorian, heading into a four year college with a plethora of scholarships, and I produce top notch writing and moderately-decent promos. I suppose I am most thankful that I was raised with the integrity, willpower, and passion to be the best in certain fields, although being a perfectionist has caused unneeded stress and anxiety. My parents raised me well and I am happy to have succeeded and excelled as much as I have. This is not supposed to sound self-centered, but I really like to reflect and appreciate myself every couple years, and this was a decent thread to ramble in. 

In regards to directly here and less personal/emotional resonating, I am thankful for the vixen division that contains more skill and competition than any division I have seen in all my years, and I am thankful for Brian, Ken, Senn, Aaron, Nico, Oasis, Aria, Imp, Jay, LC, Rob, and anyone else who is my friend or entertains me, or enlightens me. Thankful to those who have opened new ideas, doors, and words to me, such as Rob or Imp with wrestling and vernacular. Thankful for the open arms from the board and community that allowed me to take back reign as a head writer within weeks of my return, and happy that the writing has generated around ninety-five percent accepting praise from the community (haters gonna hate). Last, but not least, I am thankful for Brian as a colleague for letting me assist him in constructing the best written weekly show, and I am thankful for the Showdown roster for being as great as you are. You make it fun to be a writer, and that means a lot.

I meant for that previous paragraph to be the final, but I suppose it is the penultimate now because I really want to dive into two people I am very thankful for here: Brian and Ken. It is easier to talk about Brian because the superlatives that surround his aura are plenty. You are my best friend man and you really mean the world. Having you in my life has been a great asset, you help me through rough times, entertain me, educate me, and are just a great person. I do wish I could Skype more often, but it just has not worked out for me lately, and I am thankful that you are understanding of that. Thank you for letting me write with you and complain to you, because you are honestly the best dude here and I do not think you get enough credit. Ken, thank you for what you are: A master in many fields. It is greatly appreciated how I can learn from you, and debate with you, in a thorough and educated manner, whether it be politics or sports. You share great interests in the arts (even if you keep postponing the immaculate greatness of Mr. Robot) and you always push me to be on a higher level. It is awesome to have that friend as a perfectionist, because you let me know that I am no pro or master in any one way, and that I can always be better; that is appreciated. You and Brian both have such high ceilings when it comes to how awesome you can be, and I am glad to say that I think both of you guys have much more you can do for me, and I will be looking very much forward to what that is. Thank you for being the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 11:54 pm

My Friends Family and a whole lot of other people who made me who I Am today and also my cat. He always calms me in stressful situation and I'm so blessed to have him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:12 am

I'm thankful for Y2Impact. That's my dawg.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 3:32 am

I'm thankful for all the bullets I dodged by losing "friends"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?   What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1