Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 36 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 36 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 36 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 36 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

The Compliment Game - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 10:02 pm

My favorite Aussie (don't tell Xav).
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 10:03 pm

A perfect cupcake. Also a wonderful promoer, someone I always have a good time talking to, and someone I'm happy to call a friend.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 10:29 pm

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 10:51 pm

The change from Zayn to Ricochet seemed a bit weird. But then again Ricochet fits you just as much. I hope this is the rep that gets you on the world title spot.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 10:57 pm

Good new comer and I only changed because as much as I like zayn as wrestler I just wasn't feeling him as a pic base much.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 11:00 pm

Loved our promo battle last week, you always know how to step it up and bring a challenge to whoever you face. Good luck in the King of Elite tournament - as the man who eliminated me, I am of course rooting for you to win.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 11:05 pm

One of the top rising stars that have arrived since the start of season 10, it great to see your title win live at RTR and I'm excited how you're going to step up for your first major defense against Lars.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 11:13 pm

Bae, you are simply the best.... you really the one who makes this frustrated body find its peace. I don't know what happened to me if you are not here with me. You are the best wife, best friend and I love you forever!
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 11:16 pm

Someone who has been encouraging of the character in so many ways. A talented writer and apparently a very strong GFX maker too.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:02 am

Good to see you back in the game bro. Hope you like the match against Nate cause I enjoyed writing it.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Xavier Williams.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:07 am

You've come a long way from the guy that first joined the fed. It's fantastic to see the improvements that you've made and it looks like things are really beginning to pay off. You still have a mountain to climb, but that the rate that you're going, I have no doubt that you'll one day get to the position that you want to be.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:17 am

There's nobody else I would have rather carried in TMDK than you, my friend. 

:woods:
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:57 am

The GOAT. One of my personal favourites ever since I began to know you. You deserve one more title reign, dammit! I don't care what writers think, put the belt on him! Lol
Seriously, a great GFX designer, person, promoer, and awesome character. Would love to promo against you someday.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:42 am

A great guy, really love to work together on those roster pics. Thanks for that.... also you're quite on a roll on that promo page. we meet in WMW match so I'd really love to have a great promo battle with you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 6:22 am

A GFX prodigy. Thanks for the avi, Little Haru.
A future champion with a long reign.
An amazing promoer.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 6:34 am

I made the Dynasty and Voltage pics too ya know
What? I didn't say anything. Anyways, you're one of the brightest young starts that EAW has to offer. Honestly, I'm not too big of a fan of your character, but on the forum you're one of the nicest people around. Always greeting noobs, and an overall active and hardworking guy.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 6:41 am

One of EAW's top prospect here. You have what it takes to be a world champion one day. Waiting for your promo battle againts Marx as well, lol. You and Haruna made great rosters pic as well, so thank you for that (H). Hopefully I can talk to you in chat soon.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 7:01 am

One of my first "Thunderadicals" and gave me more confidence here EAW.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 9:07 am

I am happy to see that you are doing things the right way now. As a result, your work has improved massively and the result can be seen in the cards and the manner in which you are booked. Good luck for the future mate.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 12:37 pm

You're making it hard for me to win this week lol. Seriously that was a damn good one you cut. Best of luck to you
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 3:09 pm

I did enjoy the match you wrote. I'm happy to see your continued progression. There are fewer people in EAW I consider to be as selfless and as kind as you have been to me and just about everyone else I've seen you come into contact with.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 3:46 pm

The characterisation you show in your promos is always great, it really helps to add depth to Elijah and make him more than just a 'typical dark gimmick'. Good luck in King of Elite, and keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:14 pm

I am such a big fan of yours! You really have a bright future here. Very happy to see you as a champion, the first to come for you.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:16 pm

My OOC bestie who gave me some good words of encouragement my first week here.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:31 pm

You have a unique way of presenting your character which I have never seen before. (I also apologize if I angered you the other day mate)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next