Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

The Compliment Game - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 8:57 pm

You have a big ol' cock
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 9:18 pm

For sure one of the best promoers here. Hoping your 7th reign will be great.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Xavier Williams.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 9:28 pm

Glad to see you doing well here on Showdown. Hard to think that we both joined the fed on the same day. Possible title reign coming your way, but Ryan Marx is going to be a tough man to beat.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 9:29 pm

Glad you're back. You're easily one of the most talented promoers in the whole fed and totally deserving of all your success. Can't wait to see you stockpile more accolades.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 9:38 pm

Aria is simply put, one of the best people in this community, period. First of all, she is a workhorse. One that should ALWAYS be recognized. What Aria does on a weekly basis on the promo page is seriously some elite-level stuff. I've always been in awe of your ability, and it is only mega-morphed by the fact you're awesome out-of-scipt/efed wise as well. You are always fun to joke around with, someone who is SO appreciative and not once complains. You're great, Aria, and hopefully you make EAW your home for a long time. Because your presence and influence has definitely made Empire what it is today, even if you have no writing position whatsoever. Keep it up, and I honestly have no doubt you will be considered one of the best, and not only in the Vixen's division, either.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 9:39 pm

Been rocking the promo game this week, well deserving of the World Title.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:02 pm

You are lovable and seems clicking to everyone around here. This attitude will bring you to success. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:02 pm

I feel like there would be a hole in EAW without your presence.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Xavier Williams.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:15 pm

Not only one of the flag bearers of Voltage, but the entire fed as a whole. While we joke about Legacy Manufacturing, there are very few people that could maintain the level of consistency, quality and adaptability that you do. You've been in the fed for so damn long, but the scary part is that you don't seem like you're slowing down any time soon. Truly one of the GOATs of the game.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:19 pm

Like everyone said to you, I'm glad to see you back. You know, when Robbie said he deleted your account, I be like "wtf robbie". Now you're back and it sucks to see your post count reset. But that won't matter to you, right? Well, anyway, welcome back, lad!!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:37 pm

Welp, I'm really happy that your pic bases head doesn't look like a mushroom anymore. (Yay for change lol) Nah, but really, this pic base fits you and what your trying to do with your gimmick a hell of a lot better. Just keep up the work and you'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:40 pm

MUH TARUH! My time in EAW wouldn't have been the same without you. When I showed up here, you were just this unstoppable force of nature on the promo page and you've continued to prove just how talented you are every single time you post. Not to mention, you're still the gfx queen. You're just such an important part of this place and I hope you stay forever and ever.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:41 pm

My favorite person without a doubt.  Great person to mess with on chat lmao great and a great promoer.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Xavier Williams.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:45 pm

Without question quite possibly the most improved promoer of the year. It's great to see how far you've come from the guy that struggled with consistency for years, and seeing you finally win a championship in EAW was one of the better moments of the year. 2016 was probably the best year you've had, but it doesn't come close to what 2017 could be. Keep it up my dude.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 10:48 pm

Xav! My favorite Aussie! You have been a great part of my career in EAW. Hell, you are the main reason how I found EAW in the first place (by dragging me here). You don’t understand how proud I am of you and everything you have done since FWE. You're just one of the best promoers here and just one of the funniest people I know. Yeah, so hopefully one day, you do break my other arm and we can indeed face off again---OR ya know, just have a match without hurting me first. Either way works for me. All in all; I’m just super glad you're back, dude.♥
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:20 pm

Your character profile is one of my favorites on the site, it shows you took a lot of time to make the character and to make the profile look as good as possible.

I am also very appreciative of your compliment towards me from earlier Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:25 pm

Although the three of us are barely ever active as a Tag-team. I feel as if KotD can really get somewhere big with it being the three of us.
I feel like you may very well be the rising star of that trio.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:39 pm

Out of everyone in this fed I can confidently say that everything we have done whether it be as a unit or as opponents pretty much has been a fun ride. And whether or not Finnagin or I end up competing for the New Breed Championship after the battle royal; I feel as if we will remain a unit and still contend for that belt. 
2017 will be the year of The Knights of the Dawning.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:42 pm

If i had to have any form of Trio in EAW, glad it's with you two. We'll develop alongside one another and if we stick to our guns, who knows, might even be at the top of this joint by the end of 2017.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:44 pm

For a newbie like me, you've really molded and shaped yourself to become a really good and active feeder on this forum. It's been a great fun promoing against you, and best of luck at the Awards show!
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:47 pm

Your gfx work is dope... thanks for the sig again yo
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:49 pm

The last promo you cut was absolutely hilarious
Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Xavier Williams.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 12:30 am

Truthfully, I haven't read a lot of your work, but you look like you can handle yourself pretty well from what I have. I've noticed a few sign ups so competition may be a little stiff. Do what you can to make yourself standout and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 12:37 am

Glad you are back and yeah crazy we were both scratching and clawing on NEO years ago.  Hope to work with you soon here and can't wait to see how you will make the Owens PB work.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 12:41 am

One of my favourite guys on Showdown and EAW in general. Great promos and heel character, and you really deserve a lot more than what you've been given. Your win against Elite is a great way to help build  yourself up again. I hope to promo against you sometime in the near future, maybe as a battle of the beasts showdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next