Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 10:39 pm

Very nice and awesome person who makes this place a much nicer forum
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 2:46 pm

I think I've said this enough you're primed for some major accomplishments in 2016 whether it be as Tag Champ with someone, a lengthy IW Title reign or even bringing the NB Title back to Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 5:20 pm

I am impressed with how your promo work has become even better. With every passing week I get the feeling more and more that you are in for a big year in 2017
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 6:33 pm

Your promos are gem.
Back to top Go down
Agustin Gates

Agustin Gates

Hailing From : Bronx, NY

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 7:39 pm

Your character should guest appear in Games of Throne.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 2:32 am

I really like your gfx.
The colors fit amazingly together and it just sticks out nicely ^-^
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 2:46 am

you're such a fun person to talk to, and you keep me grounded. you complete me and I am thankful for you. you've been an icon since I first saw you.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 2:49 am

Loved your promo work this past week. Guy who also never fails to make me crack a smile. Will always have your back in a bad situation.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 2:54 am

great person whom i respect, always happy to hear anything positive about you and your family, much love bro
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 4:33 am

You just gave me the most asburd nicknames Wink
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:16 am

You're always active, which is never a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:18 am

It seems that you really enjoying this character rather than the previous one. You let yourself going with the flow while before this, you seem to have a difficulty of how to play it. Keep up your good work!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:23 am

Stay consistent with your character. Good things are to come.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:27 am

Your picbase.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:30 am

Cloud is just simply one of the nicest people you'll find in EAW. I've never heard a derogatory word come from you. I'm glad to have gotten to know you more and more the past few months, and of course, TO BOND OVER ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS. It goes without saying that you are an avid, active member that EAW is proud to have. And let me speak for the rest of the board when I say that we could use more people like you who never complain and are just a joy to talk to. I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying this place, and hope that you've got nothing but good fortune coming your way in terms of script.

That's for Cloud. Skipping on Leonhart for the half-assed answer.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:33 am

I'm always excited to see you post something in here.... which means I'm going to see a long-ass sincere compliment to whatever person above you. Everyone here with no exception know and agree that you are nice. One of the nicest person around here who is helpful and always willing to give an ideas or criticisism to people around you. we rarely talk again since I don't know, but I hopefully can talk again with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 7:49 am

To be honest, I can see you winning a gold on February or March. Keep it up my Indonesian friend, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:31 am

You're super helpful to to the newbies like I was at the beginning of July. I admire that you don't pretend to the best at everything but you're trying to help as much as you can and also you're an anime fan which is always a plus for me.
Back to top Go down
Agustin Gates

Agustin Gates

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 3:17 pm

Cool pic base!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 3:23 pm

You first match work was great and I'm excited to see how you do for the upcoming year and weeks. I see do something great in a few months, maybe a title shot.
Back to top Go down
Agustin Gates

Agustin Gates

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 3:27 pm

Thank you. And congrats on your victory yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 3:40 pm

Your choice of picbase is great, and I'm loving your style of promo with all the description you include - keep working like that and I can see some great things in your future.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 3:42 pm

Guy I'd love to work with in the near future. Congrats on your title win too, well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 3:51 pm

Terry dawg, you da real one. Goin in raw 24/7, not givin a fuck about kids. More power to you bruh
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 3:55 pm

@Terry I really believe that you are primed for some achievements this upcoming year, all you need is a kickstart to your momentum and I think your win against SK was just what you needed

@Nas You're showing off why you're the best face right now in EAW, your work since TI has too good and even tho you didn't win at RTR, think of the bigger picture and you'll win at PFP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamYahoo - The Compliment Game - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-