Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Empty
PostSubject: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 4:19 pm

pls have murci
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 4:24 pm

What is your favorite type of music?

How do you feel about your position in EAW right now?

How did you find EAW?

How did you start e-fedding?

What's your favorite thing to do?

What are important qualities a person has to have in order for you to view them as a love interest?

Remedies for curing Ebola?

What's been your favourite part of this year?

How do you think Empire has done so far?

Who's been your favourite Vixen to write for?

When did you realise how awesome you are?

What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in EAW?

Do you have any goals, both in EAW and real life, that you're still looking to reach?

What would you say has been the lowest moment of all your characters?

Who's the best member of Funhaus?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 4:31 pm

Hi, Kendra

How are you?

What's your favorite Nirvana song?

What's your favorite Doors song?

Do you think Kurt Cobain died by the hands of his wife? Or her actions?

What is your favorite food?

Have you ever been to Puerto Rico?

What's your favorite type of food?

Cure for Ebola? I'm asking for a friend's friend.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 4:35 pm

Which gimmicks do you like in EAW ?

Which character do you like in EAW ?

Best Elitist ? Best Vixen ?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 4:38 pm

Hi, Kendruh :3

Do you like the wiki I made for you?

Since it kinda seems like you've done it all and won it all, are there any goals in EAW you haven't attained yet?

What real life wrestlers, if any at all, influenced Kendra and Eris?

Would you and HBG ever consider a Lyndivias reunion, or are they done for good?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 4:40 pm

I promised 10 questions so here we go:

How do you make a Tamale? 

What is a duck?

If the world was overloaded with lots of adorable puppies, do you think it would end all wars?

If you were a man, what would you do first?

Do you like cereal?

What are your honest opinion on boats?

Have you ever played a Solitaire game and actually won it?

If you could sleep with any television, movie or video game character, who would it be and why?

What are your bank account details?

Did you have fun answering these questions?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 4:42 pm

Is Mayonnaise a foreign object?
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 5:35 pm

Can you throw that ass into a circle for a real nigga? :banderas:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 5:40 pm

Do you follow horoscopes?

Three personality traits you dislike?

A stat or accomplishment you're most proud of for your characters?

Favourite EAW and real life stables?

One storyline you feel was a disappointment? 

Which characters do you find difficult to write for?

Am I your favourite frenemy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:44 am

MTM wrote:
What is your favorite type of music?

How do you feel about your position in EAW right now?

How did you find EAW?

How did you start e-fedding?

What's your favorite thing to do?

What are important qualities a person has to have in order for you to view them as a love interest?

Remedies for curing Ebola?

What's been your favourite part of this year?

How do you think Empire has done so far?

Who's been your favourite Vixen to write for?

When did you realise how awesome you are?

What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in EAW?

Do you have any goals, both in EAW and real life, that you're still looking to reach?

What would you say has been the lowest moment of all your characters?

Who's the best member of Funhaus?
I’m pretty much into anything. If it has a catchy beat, then I’ll get into it! But I guess primarily I will always gravitate towards Classic rock.

I’m pretty content with where I’m at right now. I’ve always wanted to be part of the board and I love writing and creating stories for people to read.

I originated from yahoo answers so I kind of always knew about EAW but I never came here because I remember Mickie Lee specifically say that “EAW is filled with a bunch of dickheads. DON’T ever go there.” And so I didn’t lol But I believe after that all female e-fed I was in that eventually closed I just went to EAW. I would go into the chat once in a while and return months later. But I’m glad I came back.

I started efedding in 08 when I was completely obsessed with WWE. I would go on the Wrestling Section on yahoo answers and I once got a message from this one faggot named Age of the Ripper asking me to join his wrestling website. It was called Wrestling Unlimited and it was a good community. There was another efed called NGW which was owned by the same person so that’s kind of where I started.

Hmm good question. I guess the qualities that they would have to have is have a stellar sense of humor and also for their sense of humor to be similar to mine. If we can’t make a really fucked up joke and laugh together about it then we can’t hang. Also, they have to be thoughtful and caring not just towards me but be sympathetic about those around them. I’m just a sucker for those who can talk sweet to me. Like if they shower me in compliments and let me know how much they luv me then I will melt into a puddle of awe. They also have to be a q t pie. And have a cute voice.

I’m still battling with Ebola so I’ll let you know what I come up with by the end of the week.

My favorite part was definitely when I went to Mexico. It was bitter sweet but I got to live a totally different life than the life I live here. I also got to know different family members and just live such a basic life. Such an organic fucking life, so to speak. Also, my run with Eris was another great moment of this year. Eris is love, Eris is life.

I think Empire has done fantastic as of late. We’re a pretty new writing team but every day we continue to improve. We put thought and consideration into the storylines we create and we try to use every Vixen we have in order to give them a pretty awesome experience.

Hmmm.. that’s an interesting question. I guess someone who I enjoy writing is Sheridan. I feel like I embody her “Don’t fucking talk to me” type of attitude. And her “I’m here to play these silly games the fuck.” It’s just something different that we haven’t seen in EAW so that in itself attracts me to it.

Opls, I am nawt awesome. Butttt if you insist then barely yesterday. I took a good look at myself and said “damn, you the shit, girl.”

My biggest accomplishment has been being head of the Vixens and creating Empire. Empire is my greatest accomplishment but aside from that, being Vixens champ as Eris LeCava is something I’m proud of. And also being the first Vixen to get FOUR reigns. HBG I’m comin’ for u gurl.

Hmm, I guess in real life is getting a higher position at werk and graduating with my bachelors. Also, I plan on going for my masters so I’m pretty excited about that! And in EAW, I just want Empire to be the best it can be and to be seen as one of the greatest shows on EAW. That and I want to use Eris LeCava enough to get inducted in the HOF… yes, I’m trying to pull an HBB.

ELYSE WILLEMS. SHE CALLED ME A BAE ON MY BIRTHDAY, HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:47 am

BLACK† wrote:
Hi, Kendra

How are you?

What's your favorite Nirvana song?

What's your favorite Doors song?

Do you think Kurt Cobain died by the hands of his wife? Or her actions?

What is your favorite food?

Have you ever been to Puerto Rico?

What's your favorite type of food?

Cure for Ebola? I'm asking for a friend's friend.

Thanks.
Hi, GC!

I’m okay. I’m actually kind of sick. But I’m pulling through!

Man… You can’t ask me that. That’s like asking a mother to choose her favorite. But if I HAD to I’d say… fuck, all of them! ALL OF EM!

Hmm that’s an easier one, I’d say You’re a lost little girl. I remember playing that one on repeat when I was younger. Brings back fantastic memories.

IT WAS COURTNEY. WATCH SOAKED IN BLEACH! IT WAS HER! IT WAS HER!

I could never go wrong with fettucine alfredo

No :c I’ve only been to beautiful Mexico.

Hmmm I really love Italian food. So anything with pasta count me in.

I haven’t gotten the cure yet but I’ll let you know at the end of the week.

c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:49 am

Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Which gimmicks do you like in EAW ?

Which character do you like in EAW ?

Best Elitist ? Best Vixen ?

I can't really pinpoint what gimmick I like the best, but I guess I like those who put a lot of effort and creativity to them. And not just the typical "yus im duh best" type of gimmick, ya know? I love all of the characters and i appreciate all of the effort that is put into them.

Best Elitist/Vixen: DUHHHHH HART BREIK GUHRL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:53 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Hi, Kendruh :3

Do you like the wiki I made for you?

Since it kinda seems like you've done it all and won it all, are there any goals in EAW you haven't attained yet?

What real life wrestlers, if any at all, influenced Kendra and Eris?

Would you and HBG ever consider a Lyndivias reunion, or are they done for good?
Omg hi muh bb ariuh!

YES! It's so fantastic. You seriously have so many stellar skills, making fantastic, professional wiki's is one of them ;~; We'll have to finish mine soon, though. I know we've been meaning to do that but I've genuinely forgot throughout the months lol

I guess right now, my main goal is to make Empire the best show on EAW. The Empire writing team prides themselves in providing great content with the best writing quality showcased. And also to improve as a writer overall. I just want to make good shit for good people. 

Hmm.. for for Eris definitely Mickie James lol Mickie James is one of my favorite wrestlers and I've always idolized her ever since her crazy days, especially when she grabbed Trish Stratus' cunt. For Kendra, I guess one can say Maryse but after so many years of doing the same character you kind of just put your own twist to it. 

Oh man, the Lyndivia's were such a sudden thing. I remember telling HBG "Hey, wanna make alts? and let's not tell anyone in case we want to bail, we don't have to deal with the consequences." and to my surprise she agreed lmao and I'm not quite sure if the Lyndivia's would ever come back. We'll just wait and see! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:59 am

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
I promised 10 questions so here we go:

How do you make a Tamale? 

What is a duck?

If the world was overloaded with lots of adorable puppies, do you think it would end all wars?

If you were a man, what would you do first?

Do you like cereal?

What are your honest opinion on boats?

Have you ever played a Solitaire game and actually won it?

If you could sleep with any television, movie or video game character, who would it be and why?

What are your bank account details?

Did you have fun answering these questions?
This is how you make the tamale… it really all depends if you’re a lazy piece of shit cuck and want to take the easy way out BUT if you’re an authentic Mexican like me, you make everything from scratch. Now, you start with the dough. You grab like two packs of --- Wait, I’m not telling you my family recipe! I’ll post a picture tomorrow after I slave away for 2+ hours making them then you’ll see what all the fuss is about.

A duck is simply a typo for dick.

No, we got some fucked up people in this world. They’d probably grab a puppy and fuck it and post it on twitter.

I’d jack off, no doubt.

I like cereal, but I prefer savory foods over sweet ones tbh.

I think boats are cool but I wouldn’t get on one. Fuck that noise.

Man, solitaire brings back too many bad memories of being internetless and 12. I would play the shit for hours on end.

It’d be link. Link looks like he has a big cock and would pleasure me until I spilled rupee’s all over the floor.

Lol I’m Mexican I don’t have a bank account. I just store everything in a hole in my backyard.

Omg yes I did I had the most fun in the entire world fank u so much for ur 10 questions keelun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:59 am

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Is Mayonnaise a foreign object?
It is if it isn't in your vagina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:01 am

Brody Sparks wrote:
Can you throw that ass into a circle for a real nigga? :banderas:
GIRL don't tempt me YOU ALREADY KNOW i got you on lock for those nudes I asked for 3 months ago. I'm just gonna throw my ass in a circle for just you tho♥️
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:17 am

Thing you like to do when you are in a bad mood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:39 am

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Do you follow horoscopes?

Three personality traits you dislike?

A stat or accomplishment you're most proud of for your characters?

Favourite EAW and real life stables?

One storyline you feel was a disappointment? 

Which characters do you find difficult to write for?

Am I your favourite frenemy?
I used to when I was younger. Then I realized that they weren't all that accurate so I cut them faster than I cut Xavier from the Empire writing team. 

I hate it when a person is constantly moody. Like when one moment they're happy and the other they're pissed off at you for no reason. I also dislike cocky individuals and those who are straight up rude and have no consideration for others. 

An accomplishment of mine that I am proud of is being the first vixen to get four reigns with the Vixen's title. I'm also proud that every character that I've had I've always captured the gold. It's something I pride myself over and something I refuse to let people forget! FOUR FOUR FOUR

Hmm my favorite stable... 1997 DX!!! and in EAW... Hexa-Gun since it's the first one in my career I've been a part of. 

I have to be honest.. the way Eris vs HBG played out with a disappointment. I wish there were more things that could've been done with it. There were various pathways that feud could've gone but oh well. It's a bittersweet feeling because that in itself motivated me to go for the writing position. 

It's difficult for me to write for Kendra Shamez. I've said this since the day I brought her back; Kendra has come far from being just a random character with a gimmick. Essentially when you've been with a character for so long they mold into a mini version of you. I liked Eris because I was creative and used various themes with her but with Kendra I'm just blank. I'm slowly working on giving her an actual gimmick and hopefully things get easier from there.

You are honestly one of my favorite Vixens. I really am a fan of your work and I've always been aware of that even though sometimes I want to put a pillow on your face and watch you fade. All jokes aside i know one day you'll say you'll luv me but for right now I know you're just playing hard to get Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:40 am

Mike Showman wrote:
Thing you like to do when you are in a bad mood?
If I'm in a shitty mood I usually take a break from whatever I'm doing and take a nap. The majority of the time I'm crabby because one 1) I'm hangry or tired. I'm generally a happy person except for the times I'm bummed the fuck out but yes, i like to sleep. What was the question again?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 3:37 am

What's your favourite accent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 4:37 am

MTM wrote:
What's your favourite accent?
Stop trying to gather compliments from me!

..English.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 4:45 am

Why Kelly Kelly as a picbase ?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 9:55 am

Quote :

I originated from yahoo answers so I kind of always knew about EAW 
I started efedding in 08 when I was completely obsessed with WWE. I would go on the Wrestling Section on yahoo answers and I once got a message from this one faggot named Age of the Ripper asking me to join his wrestling website. It was called Wrestling Unlimited and it was a good community. There was another efed called NGW which was owned by the same person so that’s kind of where I started.

Could have gone without remembering this. lol

Have you ever tried to use a male character? It seems like men make some female characters but I never see it the other way around.

First impression of me, if you even remember way back then.

On a scale of bad to terrible how was I at writing NAW? also sorry for him shifty the women's division was. I was a newb.

Do you like Achievement Hunter too or just Funhaus?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 9:57 am

Do you watch any wrestling outside of WWE?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 10:25 am

What's your favourite movies to watch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!    Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Kendra Eris Cassandra Shamez Lyndivia LeCava Anything!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-