Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Empty
PostSubject: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 9:48 pm

_
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 10:01 pm

Maybe not so much in e-feds but in real life I'm incredibly stubborn, although that's more a personality trait that I learned from being the only boy with three sisters (the youngest of which are absolutely "problem children") and having a dad that was absent for most of my life. I especially had to fight to get what I wanted in our household.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 10:50 pm

I'm a bit too prideful about the wrong things. Like I know the things that I'm good at but I'm not confident in carrying them out in such a way that would make me happy.  On the other side of the coin, when it comes to things I'm not good at, I'm ashamed to ask for help or assistance.
Back to top Go down
AlexisDiemos
Empire
Empire
AlexisDiemos

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 10:56 pm

I'm honestly really shy, almost devastatingly so. It's why I don't go in chat honestly. I'm trying to fix that about myself but it prevents me from doing a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 11:09 pm

The typical stuff I would say, selling myself short/not giving myself enough credit/not believing in myself enough. Also I can play around with jokes a bit too much and either annoy people or just full on piss them off.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 11:17 pm

Stubborn as fuck when I want to be. If I think I'm right, I'll probably go down with the ship defending so. Leads me to holding onto shit for longer than I probably should and makes me a little bitter when I'm reminded of certain issues, moments etc.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 11:22 pm

I'm a bit shy when I speak in front of public. Also, when people press me to my breaking point, I'll be really mad so bad :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 11:35 pm

I guess for me its that it's very hard for me to move on, I can't accept change as easily as others.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 2:16 am

The thing I hate is trusting people a bit too easily. Though my life has taught me not to time and time again, I just can't seem to erase it. That and letting go of things. These two I dislike
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 3:22 am

I'm indecisive as fuck.. so that.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 3:37 am

I am a moody person.... I mean, I have my priorities on schedule but I do those things in order just whenever I feel like doing and once I do some of those, I better not getting interrupted or otherwise my mood is changing and gone so I do that thing again whenever I feel like doing again.... and that's absoulutely not that time.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 4:57 am

My ego. 

I like to call my ego in real life Jakob simply because before I invented the Jakob DeLion gimmick I had no self confidence at all. But since then I have become confident of who I am however because of this I am occasionally an asshole and say and do stuff I would never say, but things that Jakob would say. It has, like most things advantages and disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 7:19 pm

I'm lowkey crazy.
I hate how petty I am
How when I get to a certain point I can be annoyed with everything and everyone
People say im too hard on myself buttttt i dont lie at my realnes
I hate how moody i get, bi-polar/manic depressive bruh.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 8:49 am

Also I am very shy and very insecure about my looks and pretty much everything I do. A lot of people tell me I am good looking but I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 11:13 am

I HATE when people wake me up from sleep. Like I'll punch a bitch
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 11:22 am

My parents say I don't speak up, so it's probably because I'm a very introverted person. I mean, I'm not shy, because I'm not scared of talking, I just don't really see the need (#pre10tious, I know). I can also be quite sensitive, though I don't really like to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 12:03 pm

I'm very stubborn when it comes to changing my mind on something. For example If I'm told by my manager at the hotel I play piano at that I'm not allowed to play a certain song but that song is something I enjoy, then I'll play it without them knowing.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 12:12 pm

My lonewolf side combined with a desire to have friends.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 12:16 pm

None. I love myself.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 12:44 pm

I worry far too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?   pre10tious - What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

What personality trait of yours do you dislike the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1