Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you love the most about EAW? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you love the most about EAW? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What do you love the most about EAW? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What do you love the most about EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What do you love the most about EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What do you love the most about EAW? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What do you love the most about EAW? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What do you love the most about EAW? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you love the most about EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What do you love the most about EAW? Empty
PostSubject: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:49 am

A pretty simple question with a simple premise. What do you love most about EAW?
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 5:42 am

The chats, the awesome members, the conversations, the promo battles and the almost real like matches.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 6:10 am

Adorable members. We can make friends here.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 6:34 am

EAW is the place where I come to forget my problems if I am on a bad day. Almost all the members never fail to make me laugh a bit. And promoing is one o my hobbies and its fun to promo with some of the best on the net. I also love that EAW has almost made it a decade and doesn't plan on stopping or slowing the pace anytime soon. Nothing to dislike about this place.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 7:11 am

That it's still around. There was a lot of feds around '09/'10. This is the only one I know of from back then still around
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 8:26 am

Longevity and the depth of talent pool.  There aren't many weak links in EAW, and if there are, they usually don't last long.  Whether it's because people get better because of the people around them, or simply get intimidated and leave, EAW's probably got the most talented roster of any e-fed I've ever been in, which is saying a lot considering it's the biggest e-fed I've ever been in.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 8:27 am

Pretty much like Terry, the people and the chat (say the guy who only come to chat for like 10 minutes nowadays, lol). In the term of socializing and longetivity, I think EAW has the best socializing and longetivity than any other feds I have ever been in. The fact that this place has lasted for 9 years (just 3 months away until we hit EAW's 10 year anniversary) is really amazing.

And of course, I like the competition we have on the promo page as well, lol.

EDIT: Like mentor (Candle), like protege (me). Candle apparently has the same opinion like me as well, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 9:59 am

[size=34]I came here because my competitive nature got the better of me. I used to do a lot of Facebook feds and eventually I was being booked against pretty... "Eh" competitors. Thus, when Jakob (One of the people I consider a close friend in Feds) said he was going to the forums I thought I'd join in for the fresh challenge. [/size]
[size=34]Plus, this is the one place I can use my favorite non-WWE wrestler without getting crapped on [/size]
Back to top Go down
Ryan Savage
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ryan Savage

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 10:06 am

It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 10:59 am

I enjoyed the community, the chat, and the members. I AM REALLY HAPPY THIS WAS THE FIRST FED I JOINED
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 12:25 pm

The sense of community!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 12:43 pm

The Community.  For better or worst we have a bunch of great ppl here and I always love getting to chat with them for a bit about most any topic that comes up in chat.  I also love getting to see just how imaginative each member can be.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 12:44 pm

I just love the people. I've met a lot of great people here, some of the best people ever. These are all people that do great jobs with everything they do, very successful people. And they all love me, the people love me. And we do great things together.

I also love that we've managed to keep our jobs here in this company and not let foreign companies like China take them away.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:01 pm

Cailin Dillon wrote:
I just love the people. I've met a lot of great people here, some of the best people ever. These are all people that do great jobs with everything they do, very successful people. And they all love me, the people love me. And we do great things together.

I also love that we've managed to keep our jobs here in this company and not let foreign companies like China take them away.

:whew: Or Mexico
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:20 pm

The community and the fact that it provides me with a platform to improve my writing that is nonexistent elsewhere, dare I say, even in schools.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, not only did EAW make me love the English language even more but I owe a big portion of me excelling at it to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:35 pm

What do I love most about EAW? Simple answer...

Carson.
Mother. 
Fucking.
Ramsey.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:38 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
What do I love most about EAW? Simple answer...

Carson.
Mother. 
Fucking.
Ramsey.
I only know Carson.
Mother.
Fucking.
Ramsay.

Who's this "Ramsey" you're speaking of?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:40 pm

Like most, I appreciate the community most. I am sure many of us could not handle the stress of being here without each other to lean on and rely on for help, guidance, etc etc. I personally can say I would never have come back if it weren't for the nearest and dearest of friends to me. And since coming back everyone has welcomed me back right into the mix of the community so much, I honestly get emotional thinking about it. I try not to be a sappy piece of shit but I can't help it. From the very top with Robbie, Dedede, and Brian all the way to the very bottom with all the newest sign ups. I love you all, you keep me grounded and from losing my fucking mind of pure insanity.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:49 pm

EAW made me love fedding again, tbh. Before I got here, I'd gone through a months-long string of winding up in feds that either closed super quickly or just weren't competitive at all. I guess the only reason I stuck around was that I WANTED to keep enjoying to fed but I just wasn't in any of the right places. I got here and all of that changed. I owe EAW a debt for that.

As a lot of other people said, the community here is a reason I don't see myself leaving any time soon. Y'all make me laugh, you make me roll my eyes, you make me do a double-take to make sure you said 98% of the outlandish shit you said, but you're my friends, and y'all have made this experience what it is. Real life can be overwhelming sometimes, we all know that. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have the option of coming here when shit sometimes gets to be too much.

How active the Vixens division is, that's something I'm VERY proud of and I've been so happy to watch it take shape. I was in a lot of intergender feds, where obviously, a women's-only division isn't really an issue, but in other places, the women's divisions seemed to be lacking. Usually through no fault of the girls themselves, but the higher ups weren't all that interested in investing time in helping them to grow. I know it hasn't always been the case here, but the division is extremely active now and 100% deserving of all the praise and opportunities we get and being a Vixen is easily one of my favorite things about this place.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:50 pm

The longevity of it.

Most feds I've been last about a year until lack of activity made keeping it open pointless. But ive been here for around 5 years now and this place has remained consistently active that whole time and even longer since before i got here. I find that impressive
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 5:10 pm

The fact that I can let all my stupid, crazy, creativity out and be rewarded for it... I would say the community but I think I've talked to like 2 people lolz
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 5:24 pm

Ahren Fournier wrote:
The fact that I can let all my stupid, crazy, creativity out and be rewarded for it... I would say the community but I think I've talked to like 2 people lolz

JOIN THE CHAT AHREN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 5:28 pm

Trailing off of Aria's statement a bit ago, I was on the verge of just straight up retiring from fedding after the last place I was in just up and closed its doors with no rhyme or reason. I was just browsing through PSD Dreams when I saw the little mini banner deal. I figured it was another bullshit fed I didn't think I'd take interest in, but I checked it out for shits and giggles. I'm so glad I did. This place has re-invigorated me as far as my "career" and creativity goes. I've been able to express myself through a few different avenues here, and everyone has welcomed me with open arms. I honestly consider yall my extended family now, and I couldn't be any happier to be able to work, joke, and mess around with everyone here. It's a community I didn't think still existed in feds.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 5:31 pm

Nobi
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 5:35 pm

Ahren Fournier wrote:
What do you love the most about EAW? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you love the most about EAW?   What do you love the most about EAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you love the most about EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-