Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Empty
PostSubject: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 11:08 pm

Space Bound
---------------------
Slamming doors and loud crashing--another fight about the most stupidest of things but that didn’t matter to the couple. The couple lately has been at each other's throats for unknown reasons and to make things worse, the walls were paper thin. Everyone on the third floor of the hotel could hear the screaming and yelling at one another.  Another loud crash echoed in the room and then the words that no one thought would ever leave her mouth, finally did. “We’re done! We’re weren’t even a THING in the first place...I’m gone.” He felt cold. Like his soul left him and he couldn’t move.  Couldn’t breathe. Watching her leave, closing the door herself; he couldn’t help but let out a weak sigh. The hotel room was now almost empty. No more slamming doors and loud crashes. No more screaming and yelling and god knows what else. Out of all the fight, none were like this. He always got her to stay with him and she always wanted too--till now. Running his hand through his hair, he groaned to himself and moved to the bedroom; not caring of the broken glass that was all over the ground. Once he made it to the bed, he laid there, staring at the clock. ‘3:53AM’.  “You must be a sorceress 'cause you just did the impossible---” He whispered softly the lyrics of Space Bound to himself as he felt his eyes getting heavy then finally falling asleep. Sleeping alone for the first time in five months. It was hard but he was used to it. He was always used to it.
-------------------
With a slam of the locker door, Tarah groaned, placing her head against the cold steel. It felt amazing against her hot pale skin and it made her slowly wanna fall asleep. It wasn’t like she didn't get any sleep because she did. It was the point that she has been awake since 5am, training for a match she had coming up. With a sigh, she pushed away from the lockers and grabbed her leather jacket as she walked out of the Vixens Locker room. As she slid the cold leather onto her arms, fixing the jacket; she breathed calm before checking her phone. ‘No new Messages’. “Of course--Just another day in silence” She mumbled to herself, making her way to the EXIT of the arena. Once she got to the doors, she felt her arm being grabbed, making her turn around and look who it was. “Yo, Tare,” Nasir said letting go of her arm; looking at her. Tarah just looked at him and smiled. “Oh hey Nasir, sup?” 

“Uh, Nothin’ nothin’ ” He mumbled slightly before sighing, “It's Carson. He sent me to come find ya.” She watched Nasir for a moment longer before asking, “...Okay, where is he?” Shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets, he spoke,  “He's in the ring.” 

“Oh uh--I told him already that I trai--” Tarah started to speak but was cut off by Nasir. “Nah, mama, he's just laying there. Somethin’ wrong and he needs ya.” Once he spoke, Tarah felt a frown off onto her lips. With a small sigh, she nodded her head and walked pasted Nasir and towards the grellia. With her thoughts coming to the worst, the raven haired vixen tried to shake them away. Finally getting to the grellia, Tarah took a breath than pushed through and walked out to the stage--only, it was semi quiet. There was no fans. No blasting theme songs, flashing lights or camera men. There was only a faint sound of Space Bound playing from the ring and a man laying in the middle of it. Taking in the image in front of her for a moment, Tarah started down the ramp.

Once she got down to the ring, she leaned her elbows on it and smiled; looking through the bottom rope at her friend,  “Carson!” Tarah said happily but he didn’t move. He sighed weakly and spoke gentle, “Hey Tare.” The way he spoke made Tarah frown deeper. That's not how he spoke or acted. He was sarcastic and loud and cocky even. In fact, that's why Tarah and Carson got along so well. They were the same kind of person in and outside of the ring, which to the both of them, was a shock all of its own. It felt like an hour before Tarah watched him tap the mat next to him, telling her to join him. Slowly, The  Leader of the Vixens climbed into the ring and laid side by side with the Man of the Silver Swing himself. Other than the song faintly playing, it was almost eerie silent till he finally spoke up, “She left me.”

“What.” Was the only thing that left Tarah’s lips before she turned her head to the side to look at him. “Yeah, last night.” He cleared his throat before continuing, “We got  into a screaming match. I asked her  why she was being distanced with me and she told me I was being a tool; that I wasn’t caring about her or what she did in this company. Tarah, I do care about her but once she said that---” He frowned, closing his eyes, “I lost it. I fucked up.” Hearing that, Tarah didn’t know what to say. Carson and Cailin, in Tarah's eyes and the rest of their friend’s saw them as a happy couple. Sure, Tarah knew about the fighting and everything, why wouldn’t she? Cailin was her Best Friend in the whole world and Carson was her horror bestie, been friends for years but she didn't know about the break up--till now that is.

“Carson--” She started but was cut off, “I know what you're gonna say, Tarah. Go talk to her but I can’t. I just can’t get through to her.” That's when Tarah noticed the faint words of Space Bound in the background. ‘--I'm trying to stop you from leaving. You won't even listen so fuck it. I'm trying to stop you from breathing, I put both hands on your throat--’ As the song went on, The raven haired vixen looked back up at the ceiling on the arena and sighed. In a swift motion, she grabs his hand and gentle squeezed it. “I know it's hard. Break ups always are,” She whispered but loud enough for him to hear her, ”but you’ll be fine, you’ll always be fine. Trust me.” Carson finally looked over at Tarah and smiled weakly at her, squeezing her smaller hand back. “Thanks, Harls.”

“Anytime, J.” Tarah smiled back at him and slowly got up, not letting go of his hand. “Now, come on. I’m in California for only a while long and WE gotta have fun. No sadness, just making Mischief and all that jazz.” With that, Tarah pulled on his hand; trying and failing to get him to stand up. Finally letting out a chuckle, Carson stood up and was quickly pulled outta the ring and up the ramp to the backstage. With his friend by his side, he never notice the song that haunted him finally stopped playing and wasn’t making him think of last night and most of all--Cailin Dillon, anymore.
-------------------
After a few hours of clowning around at the pier and walking the beach, they finished the day by getting tacos. All in all, it was a perfect and fun day for them. Truly, Tarah was happy she could get his mind off of Cailin for a bit.  She missed seeing his smiling face and hearing his random/rude comments that he made about the people that walked passed them. Carson, on the other hand, was happy he wasn’t alone. After a night and morning alone, he was blessed with a little raven haired Vixen by his side. They were the perfect partners for each other when going through bad times and even better together when both were in great moods. Currently, the two Heathens were sitting outside on a bench at the end of the pier, watching the sky and talking about the most weirdest of things they could think of. As Tarah let out a slow sigh, Carson stole a glance over at her before opening his mouth speak. “So..Tare, lets get together with the Squad tonight. ” Hearing that, Tarah looked up at him  and smiled softly. “If that is what you want to do, Carson. Wait--what are we going to do with them?” She asked looking down at her phone and started texting most of the Squad. “Truth or Dare?”

“Haha, Alright.” She slowly nodded her head, making a group text, “So who do you want me to invite?”  The Vixen Killer asked awaiting for names. Carson placed an arm around Tarah’s shoulders as he thought, “Aren,  Aria, BB, Nas, Ryan---” “Cailin?”  Carson froze and looked down at the small Vixen that sat close to him. With a sigh, Carson looked at the sky again. He wanted to invite her, he truly did but what if she didn’t wanna come because of him? What if she was going to ignore him the whole night if she did come?  “I wanna work it out with her, ya know? So Invite her, okay.” A frown formed on his lips; thinking to himself before shaking his head and those thoughts away, “Well, no matter what--At least you’ll be there.” Tarah smiled happily up at him, nodding her head before sending the text to everyone, “Of  course I will. So let's go get everything ready. Party at Nova’s!” With that both Carson and Tarah yelled ‘Woo-hoo’ into the sky before jumping up and walking side by side down the pier.  

[5:18PM] Tarah to everyone: “Guys, Party at my hotel room at 7pm! Drinks are on me. PS: We’re gonna play Truth or Dare so be ready for the weirdness.”  
[5:21PM] Aria: Oh Sweet, Me and Aren are in, Tare!! Cya soon!!
[5:26PM] BB: Gurl, Truth or Dare IS. MY. JAM! Count me in!
[5:40PM] Nasir: I’ll be there as soon as my trainin’ is over, baby girl. <3
[5:50PM]  Cailin: Sounds fun. Uh-will Carson be there? If so then I dunno Tare. I’ll keep you posted...love you. Xoxo
------------------------
One by one, everyone texted back and arrived before 7pm. Everyone except The Gawd himself. Tarah couldn't help but feel a faint wave of sadness hit her when over an hour passed and still no text message back from him. With a Sigh, she looked over at her friends who were all in her living room. Cailin and Aria were sitting on the loveseat, talking about Empire; BB and Nasir were standing by the large window, looking at the faded sky and finally, Aren and Carson were standing by the the drinks (which was beer, redd's apple ale, Water, Soda etc.). She couldn’t help but noticed Carson stealing looks over at the Southern Gingersnap and seeing his face fall when she frowned at him. Frowning weakly, Tarah fixed the black hoodie (she stole from Ryan) that she was wearing and wandered over to her friends. “Okay, my peeps!” The Leader chirped smiling, “Make a circle and sit down. We’re going start playing now.” With that, they all got up and moved the couch, loveseat, a stool from the kitchen and a rocking chair into a circle. Once that was done, they all sat down: Tarah took the Rocking chair; Aren, Aria and Cailin claimed the couch; BB, along with Nasir had the loveseat and Carson took the stool that was close to Tarah. He looked over at his friend and faintly smiled before talking, “So who starts?”

“Uh, whos the oldest?” Tarah asked everyone. Looking at everyone, her eyes landed on Nasir. In a moment his eyes swifted and he groaned. Oh the feeling of old age. “Fine, fine. The 27 year old will start this game!” He said finally, throwing his hands up with a sigh. He looked across the circle and smirked at his brother, Aren. “Yo, Aren: Truth or Dare.” A small smile formed on his lips. Smet'...Dare Hearing the word ‘Dare’, was the best thing Nasir could ask for. As he leaned back against the couch, he laughed, “Okay Brotha, I dare you to wear Aria's ring gear in your next match.” “What!” Aria yelped as the others laughed. “No way!” Aren hissed, glaring at him. “BUT IT'S A DARE, YOU HAVE TOO” Tarah and Cailin both laughed loudly as Nasir screamed back at Aren.

As much as Aren didn't want to; he had too. With a sigh,  The Champion spoke, “Fine--FINE...” He placed his face in his hands mumbling death threats in russian. After a moment, he looked up to pick a person. Aren looked at each person till his eyes landed on Cailin. “Cailin: Truth or Dare?” The GingerSnap looked up from her phone and simply shrugged her shoulders, “Truth?” Aren smiled at her as he started to think of a question. “Okay Cailin; If you could kiss one person in this room, who would it be?” At first, the room fell quiet. They didn’t know who’d she say. Cailin’s eyes traveled to the side where a certain raven haired Vixen sat, cuddled close to the black jacket she was wrapped in. “I’d kiss uh...” That's when Carson followed Cailin’s eyes and turned to look at Tarah. Her face was tinted red as she looked between her two friends. “Uh--” Tarah started to speak but was cut off by a frustrated laugh that slipped out of the lips of the man next to her. With that, he only just shook his head; crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance.

It was silent in the room till Aria broke it, “Anyway, ” she said, clearing her throat; “Cailin, your turn, pick a person.” As Cailin looked at the group of friends around her; no one noticed The Vixen Killer lean over the arm of her chair and take The Man of the Silver Swing by the hand for a small squeeze of support. He glanced over; squeezing back before letting go as Cailin spoke, “Aria: Truth or Dare.” The pink haired Vixen looked at her friend and smiled sweetly. “Truth, of course. I have nothing to hide.” Everyone, other than Aren, cocked an eyebrow or smiled at the Queen. “Okay Aria--- is it true that you're really in love with Chris Elite?” Once again, the room fell silent--that is till Tarah let out a loud laugh, making Aria sending a glare her way before looking back at Cailin. “Cailin Please---I expected a question like that from Tarah; not you.”

“Hey!” The Freakshow yelped frowning, “What’s that suppose to mean, Aria!?” The Cali made Vixen only rolled her eyes, ignoring her dear friend.. “Nothing, Nova...Anyway, No, I am not in love With Chris Elite” “What about Banks?” Carson spoke up, earning a high five from Tarah; before they both started laughing at their own stupid ways. The Pink haired Vixen only sighed; leaning against her King as she frowned. As the laughter slowly died down, Aria spoke up, “Alright, Harley.” Tarah looked up, smiling, “Truth or Dare?” That's when the smile across her lips changed into a sarcastic smirk. With a single, cocky shrug, Tarah spoke “Dare, Pinkie” As the words left her mouth, the Queen quickly came back, “Tarah, I dare you to do a little strip.” Every Heathen in the room stared at Aria with wide eyes then looked at Tarah, shocked. Hell, even Tarah was shocked.

“Top and bottoms?” Tarah asked slowly.  “Mhm. And keep the underwear on, of course.” The Pink haired Vixen nodded her head, keeping the smirk on her lips. “So go on..” With a roll of her eyes, The Leader of the Vixens got up from her  rocking chair and stood in the middle of the circle. The strip began with her slowly unzipping the black jacket and shrugging it off her shoulders, letting it pool around her feet. Clearly her throat, Tarah slide her hands down her stomach and gently pulls her shirt up her mid-section. As the shirt was tugged up more and over her B sized chest, revealing a lacy red and black bra underneath was when both Aria and BB covering their boyfriends eyes, leaving only the girls and the Defiler of Elite watching. Shaking her head, Tarah pulled the shirt over her head, making her hair get tugged up and gentle fall back into place. After  her shirt joined her jacket on the floor, The Killer’s hands met her shorts and started to unbuckle them.  Popping the buttons open, she slid her thumbs from the opening of her shorts to the sides and started to slide them down. BB chuckled as she looked over at Cailin and Carson; who would both were staring at the raven haired Vixen. Asthe shorts became looser around her legs, Tarah swayed her hips slowly, letting them drop to the floor; showing everyone her jet black laced panties. Once she was done and all her cloth was on the floor, Tarah placed her hands on her hips, looking at Aria. “Happy?” 

Cailin was the first one to open her mouth, “Very.” Due to that comment, The girls of the group all laugh as Cailin sheepishly smiled. Tarah could help but laugh too as she bet down and quickly grabbed her jacket, throwing it back on. Once zipped up, she turned around and looking at Carson, who was beat red. Without a word, Tarah sat back down in her rocking chair and pulled the jacket down to her knees. “Okay, my turn to pick, Yeah?” She mumbled, getting a nod from the others. “..Great, okay uh..Nasir” On que Nas, along with Aren,  moved their girlfriends hands from their eyes. “Me?” Nasir squeaked as Tarah nodded her head “Yes, Truth or Dare.” Nasir groaned , leaning back trying to think of what to pick. To be honest, he never has played T or D before and frankly he was only here for the free beer. “Uh I guess Tru--Dare.” A evil laugh left Tarah’s lips, making the heathens look at her. Only one word came out from her mouth. “Strip.”

Nasir stared at his Senpai. “Excuse me?” He quickly looked at Tarah than BB, who giggled at his reaction. “I said Strip. Drop them shorts. Join my pain.” The La Bella smiled at Nasir, basically telling him to go for it. Giving up, Nasir stood up from the loveseat and started to unbuckle his pants. He couldn't help but glare at Nova, who was giggling to herself. With his pants undone, He stopped. “Tarah--” But before he could beg, BB rolled her eyes and ripped her Boyfriend's pants (and almost his boxers) down. Quickly fixing his boxers, Nasir felt the blush dash up his neck and all over his face “BB WHY--” “NASIR IS THAT A--” Tarah jumped off her chair everyone stared at Him. Nasir groaned, covering his thigh. “N-No it's not.” Aren reached over, pulling his brother’s hand away, revealing a small outline of a unicorn on his upper thigh. “Why, Bro!” Carson laughed, covering his eyes. “I was d-drunk and--” Everyone in the group laughed loudly causing Nasir to shut up.

“Well,” BB began, looking at everyone smiling. “I love the little guy.” She smiled and leaned over, kissing his upper thigh gently where the Unicorn was. Most of the girls ‘awed’ while Tarah and the boys, rolled their eyes in disgust. Returning back to their seats, Nasir pulled up his pants and sit back down on the loveseat by his girl. Tarah felt a small frown form on her lips but tried to hide it as she watched the happy couple. Little did she know both Cailin and Carson looked over just in time to see the frown but before they could do anything, Nasir spoke up. “My turn” He smiled proudly. “And I pick, you, BB Baby.” BB looked up at her man and shyly smiled back. “Oh?” He nodded at her. “Yeah, so Dare or Dare.” Wait. The Heathens looked at Nasir like he had two heads. Did the tattoo shaming break his brain? The Bronx Beauty looked at him questionably,  “You mean Truth or Dare, luv?” He only shook his head, laughing. “Just pick Dare, BB.” With a sigh, she nodded her head, mumbling the word ‘Dare’ loud enough for everyone to hear her. In silence, Nasir looked around the room at his friends before standing up, “Okay, Bianca Bella-Carmen Moretti,  I dare you to--” He smiled at her before getting down on one knee, “--to make me the most happiest Little Jersey Boy in the world and marry me.” With a gasp from BB (and the girls),  The uncrowned king pulled out a velvet box. BB stared at him and the box as he opened it, “Will you marry me?” Nodding her head, she quickly jump up, throwing herself into his arms as she cried “YES! A Million times, YES!” That's when the clapping from the others started. And by others, that means Aren, Aria, Cailin and Tarah clapped--Carson on the hand, just sat there. He watched the couple with disgust and hurt that he could feel the anger in his stomach.  “I need a drink...” Him mumbled, getting up the stool and stalked into the kitchen. Slowing their claps, Tarah and Cailin watched him go. Using only her eyes, Tarah motioned for her best friend to follow him. Sighing, Cailin gave up and did just that.

The Dallas Delight walked into the kitchen, seeing the lunatic leaning against the sink with a Beer pressed against his lips. She took in his body language. He was upset, in pain and most of all, lost.  With a frown, Cailin walked closer to him, “Carson..” His eyes shot up and stared at her, “What do you want, Dillon.” Last name. That stung Cailin but she moved closer and finally leaned against the sink with him. “We need to talk.” Truly, she waited for him to move but he didn’t. All he did was make a hum noise and take another sip for his beer. She took at that as to ‘go on’. “Carson,” She started, “I’m sorry about last night but you need to realise--I don't like guys. I never truly did. ” Carson looked over at her and she saw a flash of anger in his eyes followed by a hint of hurt. “What do you mean you never liked guys?? What about the last couple of months.” He said calmly, trying to keep his anger from coming up.  A part of him didn't know what to say. So he let her continued; “I just don’t. I mean these last few months were---different but Carson, I can’t get myself to lie to you anymore. That and the fighting with you is just getting too much.” She sighed weakly, “I’m sorry, Carson. I really am but we can still be friends, okay?” Without letting him speak, she placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned over to kiss his cheek one last time. You'll find someone. Dont worry. The Man with the Silver Swing, watched her leave. It felt like last night but different. Only a little though. There wasn’t any broken feelings. No wanting to hide his feelings in music. He just felt different. After a few minutes, Carson with his beer in hand, walked back into the living room where he saw an semi empty room. All that was there was the Freakshow, Tarah Nova, standing by the window. She had her phone up to her ear with a frown on her lips.

“Hey, Babe. Its--” Tarah turned to the clock, “--9:37PM. I was just calling to see how you're day was.  I miss you. Can you please give me a call back---Or at least, text me. Night.” Hanging up her phone, she sighed. No text or call from him all day. It wasn’t bothering her much at first but now it bothered her. Frankly, it killed her sometimes but no matter, it was a good day--at least she thought it was. Sliding her phone into her jacket than tugging on it down again, The Leader of the Vixens looked lost in thought. “Tare?” Tarah turned to see Carson standing there, looking at her. “You okay?” “Oh um...” There was a pause. “Y-Yeah, I’m okay. Just peachy, No worries.” She smiled softly at him as he walked over to her, joining her by the window. The silence between them felt normal and calm. “And you? How was the talk?” He shrugged at her question. “It was more like a she talks and I listen. And well, Cailin and I won't be getting back together.” Tarah frowned again then slowly slid both of her arms around his left one. She felt him tense up but quickly he relaxed. “I’m sorry, Mitsh J..” With a weakly breathless laugh, Carson looked down at Tarah, meeting her eyes before smiling weakly. “It's okay. I’ll be fine. I’m always fine.” He whispered to her than looked back at the dark city infront of them. Tarah took a breath, closing her eyes, “Yeah---We’ll be fine. We always find a way to be fine.” 

Not every day is filled with jokes and laughs. Somedays are filled with problems and some are filled with loss. Some people can’t handle it and others can. Its different for everyone but no matter. Sometimes all you need are friends, love and just knowing that you will be fine. 
---------
  F I N.

Last edited by Tarah Nova on October 15th 2016, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 11:23 pm

This is amazing work. Paints a much more serious picture than many of the others have. Great writing Tare
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 11:34 pm

phenomenal writing from my senpai once again, not that I expected any less.

Ya boi out here makin moves pplz. Out here plannin a wedding since Carlos won't let me work.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 11:54 pm

wow I liked this, I hope you do more of these in the future (and maybe one where I get named dropped lol) but for reals great job.
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 12:17 am

You already know how I feel queen. Perfection, can't wait for the next!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 12:42 am

I doubt there's anything I can say that I haven't said already, buuuut still. It's great and this is my favorite one that you've done so far.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 12:55 am

This was - as Nas would put it - simply spectacular!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 1:07 am

Always love reading your stories. (DEATHDROP)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 3:59 am

:popcorn:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 1:08 pm

Told you this when I read the first part of this, will do again; absolutely amazing! You're constantly progressing with these stories with every new one eclipsing what preceded it. I love these series and the effort you put into 'em.

Never let it end pls
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 1:26 pm

Yuss! I'm totally happy that everyone is liking this to far...it was hard to write, to be honest. *shrugs* No matter. I'll be writing the BB and Nasir Wedding soon like I told most of you--so just keep ya eyes open for it. xoxo c:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 1:32 pm

Congrats to Nas and BB.

And great story Tarah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound   The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound Empty

Back to top Go down

The Novacaine Stories: Space Bound

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1