Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An EAW Address - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An EAW Address - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
An EAW Address - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
An EAW Address - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
An EAW Address - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
An EAW Address - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
An EAW Address - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
An EAW Address - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

An EAW Address

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

An EAW Address - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 5:03 pm

OHARA wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
So Xav's gone?

...so that means the tag titles are open?

You'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands boi. 

An EAW Address - Page 2 Qd9oayo

but srsly this is very disappointing. Feeling absolutely gutted right now.
Someone's maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad 

:vince:
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 5:23 pm

My blood is boiling right now.

I hate it when good people get fucked over like that. In no way, am I supporting Demon for what he did. I’m not supporting how low he stooped to try to hurt EAW. I don’t understand what made him want to hurt EAW. His account was deleted. I thought he was done with EAW for good. I have no clue about what triggered him to want to post spoilers on the forum. I don’t know if was a drunk thing and he let his emotions get the best of him or whatever, but him being erased from history is a decision I support. I’ve only heard about some of the things he’s done in the past, but I was oblivious to the bigger shit he has done in his years of EAW. I always wanted to give Demon the benefit of the doubt because he was nice to me when I began e-feds, but I’m beginning to question everything now. You think you know people and they pull shit like this and makes you question everything now.

As for Xav, I would like to see him back. He’s an amazing promoer and has been a good friend to me, but rules are rules and he is deserving of his punishment. I just feel bad for Jamie, who worked his hardest to get the Tag Titles to have it ripped away from something that is not beyond his control. I really hope things are able to work out for him.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 5:58 pm

kennydrake wrote:
I personally love Demon (who was the first ever person who gret in me in  my very first chat) and Xav both, as I was never around for the "Lame Periods" of either (since I already left E-Feds that time) . Both were friendly to me.

This is highly disappointing.

This is why I always like to look up to older people.

In all honesty, this is what I want to say well. If you notice though, I tweaked Kenny's sentences to let out all I want to say.

I feel bad to Ohara as well.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 7:46 pm

There is so much to say, so much history at work here.

I will just leave it at this: Demon, I really don't know how many times I've defended you over the years. Just look at when that mutiny happened in 2014, while you were Chairman. I was the ONLY one to have your back, and not be SO willing to have you step down, even if I knew it was for the best. But you know why I did that? Because of something called LOYALTY (Interesting enough, a concept you always pushed - but never gave in return.) You gave me the Cesaro pic base when returning without question, and Lannister an amazing spot in script right off the bat. You gave me a reason to have your back -- even when it could have been so, so easy to go with the crowd. But you know what, that didn't stop you from attacking me personally years later over something that didn't involve you whatsoever. I never once attacked you on any front, but you sure did open the floodgates that very day when you couldn't handle McGregor losing. THAT is just a testament of what type of person you are, sadly. I even considered you a friend after the fact, but you just honestly use people and hold a grudge against them over the tiniest of details. It's not healthy - your mindset is simply not healthy. And I hate to say it, but through the years you are proven to be a cancer on those that you influence. You've ruined HOW many careers now? You have these so-called "Demon Guys" that buy into your gospel and hype, and you ruin them by giving them this sense of entitlement and expectation. Vance Tybull was going to be an amazing asset for EAW - until he fell into your grasps. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that you helped influence his entitlement that eventually led to him quitting and being essentially black-listed by Mr. DEDEDE.

But you just couldn't stop there, could you?

Carlos eventually himself became affiliated with you - and ultimately cost himself the big payoff of his best run yet in EAW in 2015. To a lesser degree, even Cam being less-liked in the EAW Community - it was so apparent - and it comes back to the affiliation with you. But aside from Vance, perhaps - these are people you'd no sooner trash if they wronged you. I've seen it, I've heard it. But once more - It. Didn't. Stop. There.

You just had to go on and use Xavier for your own means. You had to USE him for the friendship you two had - and pry spoilers just so you can spite EAW. I even doubt that you have spoken to Xavier SINCE your forum tirade - yet another example of how you use everyone around you. You don't give two FUCKS that Xavier actually loved EAW, loved this community - poured so much time and effort into this place, just so he could impress the company he keeps, which sadly, included you. Because it's all for not now - you spit it back out on him and anybody else that puts time and effort here, or if nothing else - has fun here. You may not give two fucks about EAW - But I would think you would at least have the moral aptitude to not fuck your friend over. Well "friend" - because obviously that was a one-way street in hindsight.

Xavier is not blameless in this, no - he shouldn't have told you anything, all that jazz. But I understand where he was coming from, he was influenced to trust you since day 1. He just should have known not to trust somebody who once spoiled EAW before. You manipulated him, and it's him paying the price for your arrogance. You won't care, because everyone you ever affiliated yourself with was just a means to spite somebody else. You wanted Xavier in the hall of fame so early just to spite the rest of the board that didn't like him -- something Xavier himself didn't even campaign for, yet received heat and hate. It's ironic, actually, now that I think about it. Last week, I told Xavier of a certain spoiler that leaked, because of an Efed Zone article I was to write - just for the sake of convincing him to stay and not quit in EAW. Telling him that his close friend was actually on Dynasty, not Showdown - and planning to write for it. Xavier is one of EAW's biggest assets and has been for three years straight, and as a close friend, I tried everything in my power to convince him not to quit. I was successful - but a week later, he tells you, for whatever reason - and it's that conversation that ultimately creates his downfall. I hope you found whatever enjoyment out of your tirade, because if nothing else, it helped others realize how much of a mistake it was to consider you a friend. I sincerely hope that the likes of Xavier, even Crash - come to know not to trust you any longer, and rather distance themselves from your disease.

I say this in about every promo I can, just because it resonates true - you can apply it to any walk of life or any circumstance -- "Nobody betrays their true nature." And look at you, Demon - proving without a shadow of a doubt - that your nature, is in fact, cancer. Go ahead, say whatever you want about me, you probably already have behind my back a thousand times the past year. Go ahead, leak whatever else you have/know - because you know what? After you release and leak those remaining bits of information, outdated or not - that is the LAST thing you can give EAW, or anybody in this community ever again. So embrace it, embrace what remaining leaks you have - make a spectacle out of it if you must, because after that very moment, you will indeed be forgotten. Your influence non-existent, you've burned every bridge. You may say you don't care about EAW now - but how you've always had a taste for coming back, after mocking the ones that take it so seriously. Finally, you've given me a legitimate reason for me to turn my back and never listen to another word you say again - I'm sure it's ditto for Xavier, Jamie and perhaps even Cam. You've turned your back on anyone that was gullible enough to entrust loyalty into you - myself including once upon a time - and how it's your price to pay this time.

There's nobody left to influence, nobody left to spite. Nobody left to betray. We would always joke about "Burn. Them. All." with that Burned Man gimmick, but never did I expect you to take it so literally. But in the end, you only burned yourself and those closest to you. I truly hope Xavier is allowed back in EAW one day - so one day, he can join in on the butt-end jokes that was your never-ending pity party.

Just do everyone a favor and not try to reach out to any of us again. Simply put, the EAW community is better off.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 8:45 pm

I don't think I've been entitled or had expectations and I'm certainly a Demon Guy
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 8:59 pm

Can you mother fuckers stop being so insecure about every little word said and stop making this about you.

Crash, I like you but come the fuck on. I'm not talking about you, stop derailing the thread.

Next.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 9:13 pm

An EAW Address - Page 2 Raw
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 9:14 pm

An EAW Address - Page 2 Trainn
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 11:46 pm

You done fucked up Demon, especially Xavier man you were such an awesome dude. Sad to see you go...

:toast:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 12:01 am

BLACK† wrote:
Xavier Williams is the biggest dumbass I've ever known. He threw everything he had away for Demon how fucking sad.

Right because he expected this? Because he expected someone he held in a high regard and trusted well to do this? Because this was all intention right? What a dumbass, thinking someone he considered a good friend wouldn't stab him in the back because he's a bitter fuck. Yeah after talking to the bloke almost every day, sometimes for hours, he should have known better than to trust him.

No, no he's not shattered right now and he didn't just try to remove. In fact, I'm sure he's having a joyful laugh about the whole situation and both he and Demon are sipping on pina fucking coladas joking about this. No, no he doesn't want to come back later, he doesn't want to apologise for what's happened to everyone, he doesn't have an immense amount of fucking guilt over it.

Fuck up dropkick. If you're going to slag the bloke, don't make an arse of yourself.

/done
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 12:02 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
Can you mother fuckers stop being so insecure about every little word said and stop making this about you.

Crash, I like you but come the fuck on. I'm not talking about you, stop derailing the thread.

Next.

Geez sorry man.  I wasn't trying to make it about me or come off insecure.  The comment just felt very generalized to me.  Clearly you didn't mean it that way abd I'm sorry if i upset you
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 1:33 am

After discussing things with other people on the Board about everything, we feel perhaps it was too harsh to simply fire Xavier Williams, as this is really only his first offense, and one that would have resulted in a suspension if not for how all of this came to light. Tensions were high, and there were quite a few very angry people at what Dark Demon had done, including myself, and Xavier became an accomplice by it. Xavier himself seems genuinely remorseful about everything that's occurred as well, so I've decided that Xavier will not be fired.

However, this was still a very serious offense and will still be punished as such. As of right now, Xavier Williams will instead be stripped of his Tag Team Championship and suspended indefinitely. When exactly he'll be allowed to return remains to be seen, if he chooses to return when the time comes, and if so, I think he's very much aware of the consequences of doing something like this again.

I cannot emphasize enough to anyone who has information as a member of the Board, current or former: Do not fucking leak information to anyone. Don't casually talk about it to your friends, don't tell it in secret to anyone you were not given permission to speak to about any plans. This is not something that will be tolerated, and you will be caught, I assure you of that.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 5:30 am

OHARA wrote:
BLACK† wrote:
Xavier Williams is the biggest dumbass I've ever known. He threw everything he had away for Demon how fucking sad.

Right because he expected this? Because he expected someone he held in a high regard and trusted well to do this? Because this was all intention right? What a dumbass, thinking someone he considered a good friend wouldn't stab him in the back because he's a bitter fuck. Yeah after talking to the bloke almost every day, sometimes for hours, he should have known better than to trust him.

No, no he's not shattered right now and he didn't just try to remove. In fact, I'm sure he's having a joyful laugh about the whole situation and both he and Demon are sipping on pina fucking coladas joking about this. No, no he doesn't want to come back later, he doesn't want to apologise for what's happened to everyone, he doesn't have an immense amount of fucking guilt over it.

Fuck up dropkick. If you're going to slag the bloke, don't make an arse of yourself.

/done
He knows Demon and the reputation he has built for himself probably better than anybody on here so yeah he SHOULD have expected this. Regardless if they are the greatest or friends or how close he is to Demon, why the hell would he leak out spoilers to him? To someone who is NOT in EAW, to someone who has something against A LOT of people here. That's fucking dumb. Don't get me wrong, I like Xav and I like you too even tho you enjoy talking a lot of shit about me when I'm not around but it was stupid of Xav to trust Demon, IDC how close they are to one another, it's the fucking internet you don't trust anybody on here. That's the truth. I'm pretty sure this thread's purpose isn't to start arguments with other members of the fed so if you want to continue this and continue trying to defend the indefensible PM me, I'll gladly talk to you privately. But I'm not wasting people's time making them read long ass posts of arguments. EAW is supposed to be a family, we're supposed to have fun and make this as enjoyable for people as possible. This is not the place to start shit and argue.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 6:36 am

I'm gonna Lariat myself.
This story is. OMG.

Poor Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 11:02 am

When I joined this place, I was amazed by the size of it and the people in it. People from different parts of the world coming together in one forum to have a wonderful time. Visiting the chats quickly made me feel at home with people talking, joking, laughing and what not

However, reading this statement and the other comments made me realize how quickly all the fun can turn stale because of the actions of one or two. All it needs is a spark and it could burn the whole place down

I don't however understand the reason for any people having a beef here with someone. I mean, many of us not even met. We don't know what we look like, how we are, what are our likes and dislikes etc. I mean, how can we have a beef with someone who we perhaps don't even know? I guess some people just want a reason to hate someone

You might tell me some beef arises from match results or championships. Guys who do this, it's like a game, we win some and we lose some. Sometimes loss hurts I know but why can't you just brush it off and go on making yourselves better? It's not like you are losing money or something or not getting paid or like your championship win would help you win a million dollars. I will quote one of my favorite managers of all time, Jose Mourinho. When asked if he feels pressure that his club (Chelsea) lost few matches on the trot he replied saying that pressure is parents not earning enough to feed their kids. That is where we should have beef tbh. When we don't get paid for work or get fired for no reasons from jobs we work our asses for and not for some digital accomplishments

I might be new here and others have way more experience than me but I think Xavier deserves another chance. Give him one more chance and I am sure he will do better

Thanks for reading this, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 1:43 pm

Au
Mike Showman wrote:
When I joined this place, I was amazed by the size of it and the people in it. People from different parts of the world coming together in one forum to have a wonderful time. Visiting the chats quickly made me feel at home with people talking, joking, laughing and what not

However, reading this statement and the other comments made me realize how quickly all the fun can turn stale because of the actions of one or two. All it needs is a spark and it could burn the whole place down

I don't however understand the reason for any people having a beef here with someone. I mean, many of us not even met. We don't know what we look like, how we are, what are our likes and dislikes etc. I mean, how can we have a beef with someone who we perhaps don't even know? I guess some people just want a reason to hate someone

You might tell me some beef arises from match results or championships. Guys who do this, it's like a game, we win some and we lose some. Sometimes loss hurts I know but why can't you just brush it off and go on making yourselves better? It's not like you are losing money or something or not getting paid or like your championship win would help you win a million dollars. I will quote one of my favorite managers of all time, Jose Mourinho. When asked if he feels pressure that his club (Chelsea) lost few matches on the trot he replied saying that pressure is parents not earning enough to feed their kids. That is where we should have beef tbh. When we don't get paid for work or get fired for no reasons from jobs we work our asses for and not for some digital accomplishments

I might be new here and others have way more experience than me but I think Xavier deserves another chance. Give him one more chance and I am sure he will do better

God Bless You, my man. You're what we need more of, dude.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 2:28 pm

kennydrake wrote:
Au
Mike Showman wrote:

God Bless You, my man. You're what we need more of, dude.
Thanks a lot pal. I hope things like these would stop and people will get more friendly with each other.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 6:37 pm

:win: RoV coming in the clutch and still making sure Xav is stripped of the tag team titles to eliminate all challengers.

But in all seriousness, don't let other efedders ruin your day or anything like that. I don't really expect people to act different online than they do in "real life" when it comes to emotions-minus cyber dating, because you'll never get that pussy-, because just because your online doesn't mean you don't spend hours working towards things and online you're still part of a community that brings all the good and bad that communities bring.

I think you gotta do the same offline("real life" a strange term) and online, try to chill, do your best, enjoy yourself, and try to hold yourself to a standard of dignity that you can look yourself in the mirror with pride as a person for who you are and what you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An EAW Address   An EAW Address - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An EAW Address

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-