Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Avia Mstislav. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Avia Mstislav. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Avia Mstislav. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Avia Mstislav. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Avia Mstislav. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Avia Mstislav. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Avia Mstislav. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Avia Mstislav. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Avia Mstislav.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 24th 2016, 1:52 am

--A V I A  M S T I S L A V;
Avia Mstislav. Tumblr_n87oy6w7WM1shk3ymo1_250Avia Mstislav. Tumblr_n87oy6w7WM1shk3ymo2_250Avia Mstislav. Tumblr_n87oy6w7WM1shk3ymo4_250

GENERAL INFORMATION.
RING NAME: Avia Mstislav.
NICKNAMES: “The Heir to the Throne”, “Privilege Incarnate”, “The Grand Duchess”.
PICTURE BASE: JoJo Offerman.
HAILING FROM: Beverly Hills, California.
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: Five feet, two inches. One-hundred and ten pounds.

CHARACTER OVERVIEW.
CHARACTER SUMMARY: As the only daughter of Aren Mstislav and Aria Jaxon, Avia Mstislav has been absolutely spoiled rotten since birth, but the girl’s got a good heart (think Cher Horowitz from Clueless). She grew up getting what she wanted, but she knows a future in this business is something she’ll have to earn, and Avia is more than ready to kick in the door. She knows she’s got big shoes to fill, but true to her bloodline, she’s not the least bit put off by a challenge. She’s got her mother’s sweet brand of sassy determination and her father’s unapologetic confidence and self-assurance. NEO is hardly ready for what this girl’s bringing to the table.
ALIGNMENT: Face.
STRENGTHS: Incredibly quick and has a tendency to hit moves out of nowhere, kicks and submissions in particular.

IN THE RING.
WRESTLING STYLE: Pin-point accurate kicks and as adept at high-flying as her mother, as technically sound and lowkey (maybe highkey) brutal as her father.
COMMON MOVES: Arm-trap swinging neckbreaker, front flip clothesline, fujiwara armbar transitioned into a triangle choke, Indian deathlock, legsweep, multiple kick variations (bicycle toe, missile drop, reverse roundhouse, spinning heel), running hurricanrana, split-legged evasion transitioned into a bridging inverted pin, tornado DDT.
SIGNATURE MOVES: Seeing Stars (Spinning springboard European uppercut), Sugar Rush (standing moonsault double-knee drop), Vengeful Upbringing (superkick to a kneeling opponent, adopted from her father).
FINISHERS: Bow Down (running stomp to the back of a downed opponent’s head, adopted from her father), Royal Pains (Eve Torres-style diving cross armbar; will drive boots into the opponent’s head if need be), Watch the Throne (standing or springboard shiranui dropped into a double-knee backbreaker, adopted from her mother).
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 24th 2016, 2:46 am

im def jacking off
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 3:01 pm

How do you have a kid already?!:why:

You guys must work fast.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 3:04 pm

So Aria+Aren= Jojo.....

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 3:23 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
So Aria+Aren= Jojo.....

so should we debuting our son? lol
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 3:47 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
So Aria+Aren= Jojo.....

I'm not sure.... Lol
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 3:58 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
So Aria+Aren= Jojo.....

I'm not sure.... Lol
nah, we better not lol
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:06 pm

My God Child. ;~; Shes so beautiful. I shall spoil her with sharp things and candy! Teach her the way of the Nova <3!!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:10 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
My God Child. ;~; Shes so beautiful. I shall spoil her with sharp things and candy! Teach her the way of the Nova <3!!
Good lord someone save us now
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:28 pm

Nasir wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
mental note for every EAW Parent: Don't let Tarah babysit your kid....
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:34 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Nasir wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Please, I'm the best with kids...I love them. Ya'll just dont trust me; which is completely sad. ;~;
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:44 pm

I can see it now, a young Avia says her first words shortly after spending the day with Uncle DDD and Godmother Tarah. "I'm def jacking off". :whew:

Poor Aria
:sasha:
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:48 pm

BB Vita wrote:
I can see it now, a young Avia says her first words shortly after spending the day with Uncle DDD and Godmother Tarah. "I'm def jacking off". :whew:

Poor Aria
Yes, I approve this message. 
:deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:49 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Nasir wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Please, I'm the best with kids...I love them. Ya'll just dont trust me; which is completely sad. ;~;
I'm not saying you're the WORST babysitter.... that honor goes to Cameron
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 3:50 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
BB Vita wrote:

Poor Aria
Yes, I approve this message. 
:deadpool:
Aria trying to teach good values to live life by and Tarah just erasing that stuff from her brain
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 5:04 pm

WELP there goes Serenity's pb for this tournament...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avia Mstislav. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avia Mstislav.   Avia Mstislav. Empty

Back to top Go down

Avia Mstislav.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1