EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Cameron Ella Ava

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Jamie O'Hara

The Trickster Azrael

Nobi

Keelan Cetinich

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Bhris Elite Today at 3:21 pm

» Luke Colter
by J.D. Damon Today at 10:41 am

» 11.75 STARS CLUB
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 8:56 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:02 am

» Yeah nah yeah nah: AMA II
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 2:53 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Astraea Jordan Today at 12:42 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Autumn Raven

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 11th 2016, 2:46 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I won..... I will keep winning until I get my prize. I won't let them taking it away from me!
@FioraFire

You sure about that?  I'm #RootingForAria
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Heh. You can count on anyone you like. No matter, I don't care. I will keep on fighting!
@FioraFire

I only count on full-time winners, so you're out of the equation.  So keep fighting, but you'll only find see failure at the end, which is normal for you.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I will keep what you say just in case I prove it wrong. For now, I don't want to talk to much. Everything I say seems very wrong to all of you.
@FioraFire

Sure, go for it.  You're gonna have to accept that you're not as good as you think you are.  Also, isn't talking too much your special move?  I would say playing the victim would be your main signature, too.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Can you see who's talking too much here?
Post on August 11th 2016, 2:43 am by Eclipse Diemos
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I won..... I will keep winning until I get my prize. I won't let them taking it away from me!
@FioraFire

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Heh. You can count on anyone you like. No matter, I don't care. I will keep on fighting!
@FioraFire

I only count on full-time winners, so you're out of the equation.  So keep fighting, but you'll only find see failure at the end, which is normal for you.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I will keep what you say just in case I prove it wrong. For now, I don't want to talk to much. Everything I say seems very wrong to all of you.
@FioraFire

Sure, go for it.  You're gonna have to accept that you're not as good as you think you are.  Also, isn't talking too much your special move?  I would say playing the victim would be your main signature, too.
@insanesavior

We call that an ether.
Post on August 11th 2016, 2:42 am by Nathan Fiora
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

Post on August 11th 2016, 2:39 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 11th 2016, 2:35 am by Nathan Fiora
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

Post on August 11th 2016, 2:33 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 11th 2016, 2:31 am by Nathan Fiora
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@FioraFire

Post on August 11th 2016, 1:35 am by The Unknown Supergirl
@RubyRedCooper

Coming home to the 705 before heading to the 6, and the biggest match of my career so far... #homecoming
Post on August 10th 2016, 8:16 pm by BB Vita
@BiancaBellaVita:
Ya win some & ya lose some. But ya ALWAYS learn from ya mistakes.
It's been real #turbo!
Post on August 10th 2016, 8:14 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 10th 2016, 2:10 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

No matter how big and tough the wall that separate us, the friendship bonds between me and @ItsCailin will never be broken. I will always respect her as a vixen, a fighter and a friend and it will be such a shame if we break this bond!
Post on August 10th 2016, 12:31 pm by Kurt_Burton
@Terry Chambers wrote:
@Kurt_Burton wrote:
@BurtonOwnsYou

Guys... I need to know a good Mexican plumber.  I had a bad burrito and laid down an insane Terry Chambers in the toilet.
@TerryChambers

Grow up.
@BurtonOwnsYou

Stop growing.  No I mean that literally, your muscles might tear through your skin.
Post on August 10th 2016, 12:28 pm by Terry Chambers
@Kurt_Burton wrote:
@BurtonOwnsYou

Guys... I need to know a good Mexican plumber.  I had a bad burrito and laid down an insane Terry Chambers in the toilet.
@TerryChambers

Grow up.
Post on August 10th 2016, 11:35 am by Kurt_Burton
@BurtonOwnsYou

Post on August 10th 2016, 8:07 am by Bianca Carmichael
@SoFyredUp

This Empress of Elite tournament has got me so pumped! Going out for an early workout to start the day right.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: