EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by The Revenant Today at 4:13 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:36 pm

» EAW Goes Back To High School: The Story
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:28 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Charlie Marr Today at 3:01 pm

» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Autumn Raven

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on October 6th 2016, 12:44 am by Jamie O'Hara
@GetInTheFuckingSea

BRB, throwing myself into the nearest sea.
Post on October 6th 2016, 12:44 am by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
@NYCBBellaVita:
Ya'll can keep talking, but no one can take this moment away from me.
Post on October 6th 2016, 12:42 am by Veena Adams
@Kendra Shamez wrote:
BB Vita wrote:
@NYCBBellaVita:
I grew up in a family of men who were less than perfect to say the least. I grew up with learning how terrible of a person my father was, and had a biased opinion of men, simply because the men in my life were never dependable. In a way it was a blessing. It taught me not to give myself to just any man, and I knew the man that I would be lucky enough to call my fiance and husband would be the best guy in the world. Trust, he is. I am so happy and so blessed. I had to sit in my car and just thank god for blessing me with the best guy in the world. I am so honored and blessed to tell my #LaBellaArmy and friends that I will soon be known as Bianca Bella-Carmen Moretti-Durante. I love you @BWANas to the moon and back & I am so excited to start this new chapter in both of our lives.

@OGVixn

Shut up
@VeenaAdams

RT
Post on October 6th 2016, 12:32 am by Guest
BB Vita wrote:
@NYCBBellaVita:
I grew up in a family of men who were less than perfect to say the least. I grew up with learning how terrible of a person my father was, and had a biased opinion of men, simply because the men in my life were never dependable. In a way it was a blessing. It taught me not to give myself to just any man, and I knew the man that I would be lucky enough to call my fiance and husband would be the best guy in the world. Trust, he is. I am so happy and so blessed. I had to sit in my car and just thank god for blessing me with the best guy in the world. I am so honored and blessed to tell my #LaBellaArmy and friends that I will soon be known as Bianca Bella-Carmen Moretti-Durante. I love you @BWANas to the moon and back & I am so excited to start this new chapter in both of our lives.

@OGVixn

Shut up
Post on October 6th 2016, 12:30 am by Tarah Nova
BB Vita wrote:
@NYCBBellaVita:

@LilNovacaineX:
Oh!! I'm so happy for you guys, ya dont EVEN KNOW!! I love you both so much. XOXO!! 
PS: @BWANas, Always remember Happy Wife; Happy Life---but if that doesn't happen and she cries...Your dealing with me.  
Post on October 6th 2016, 12:24 am by Nathan Fiora
BB Vita wrote:
@NYCBBellaVita:

@FioraFire

Congrats!  I hope you guys have a great wedding outside of an arena or something.
:smugkobe:
Post on October 6th 2016, 12:14 am by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
@NYCBBellaVita:

Post on October 6th 2016, 12:06 am by 坂崎ハルナ
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Testing out a new hairstyle. Azumi called it a "Hubby Hairstyle", eeh...
@fightreinafight

When I see you I see a beautiful, talented woman...but also a Pokémon. You...you don't happen to fit in a Pokéball, do you?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I don't know. I mean, somebody caught me before.... my head didn't fit.

@fightreinafight

That is truly fascinating. I am interested in seeing more and would like to subscribe to your monthly magazine.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yay! I got myself a new fan!
Anyway, I will give you the newest edition of my magazine with my sign. It supposed to be released on October 20th but I'll give you next week. Meet me up next week.
@fightreinafight

Outstanding. If it seems like I'm high, then I most likely am. Just roll with it.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

well, okay... as long as you don't do anything weird, I am perfectly fine with that.
Post on October 5th 2016, 11:54 pm by Guest
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

When I see you I see a beautiful, talented woman...but also a Pokémon. You...you don't happen to fit in a Pokéball, do you?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

That is truly fascinating. I am interested in seeing more and would like to subscribe to your monthly magazine.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Anyway, I will give you the newest edition of my magazine with my sign. It supposed to be released on October 20th but I'll give you next week. Meet me up next week.
@fightreinafight

Outstanding. If it seems like I'm high, then I most likely am. Just roll with it.
Post on October 5th 2016, 11:52 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on October 5th 2016, 11:41 pm by Guest
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

Post on October 5th 2016, 10:20 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on October 5th 2016, 9:39 pm by Guest
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

Post on October 5th 2016, 8:22 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on October 5th 2016, 8:15 pm by Guest
@Big Vinny Gigante wrote:
@BrooklynMadeVinny

Not even 10 hours into my career and I already found myself a squad
@fightreinafight

#ClownFiesta

Last edited by Reina Kenshin on October 5th 2016, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on October 5th 2016, 8:08 pm by Nastradamus (Online)
BB Vita wrote:
@BrooklynMadeVinny

NYCBBellaVita: #SQUAD
@BWANasir: #GOALZ
Post on October 5th 2016, 8:06 pm by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
@BrooklynMadeVinny

NYCBBellaVita: #SQUAD
Post on October 5th 2016, 8:00 pm by Big Vinny Gigante
@BrooklynMadeVinny

Post on October 5th 2016, 7:10 pm by Guest
BLACK† wrote:
"I don't want my best dressed day in a casket"

#LongLiveTheChief

@fightreinafight

This is the face you make right after your moms just spit in a napkin to clean your face. #LuciansStupidGrin
Post on October 5th 2016, 5:24 pm by Tiberius Jones (Online)
@TJonEAW

Just know, when my Hexa-bro defeats Aren, you'd be ready to hear all about how I've pinned every world champion in this company and they still messing around with my rightful first opportunity at world gold.
Post on October 5th 2016, 4:48 pm by Guest
@fightreinafight

Doesn't #FaceTheWrathOfTheFrenchPhenom sound like the catchphrase of a corny Captain America villain? Asking for a friend.
Post on October 5th 2016, 4:37 pm by GC
"I don't want my best dressed day in a casket"

#LongLiveTheChief

Post on October 5th 2016, 2:35 pm by Nastradamus (Online)
@BWANasir

"Aren Mstislav (c) vs. Y2Impact - No Holds Barred Match - EAW Championship"
:punk:
#NoJustice #Sadly7Reignz #FreeTheREALNumberOneContender
Post on October 5th 2016, 2:30 pm by GC
A fan just tweeted me this. Not sure how I feel about it... #PPAP

Post on October 5th 2016, 2:29 pm by GC
OHARA wrote:
@GetInTheFuckingSea

The simple gesture that's triggering people who haven't been relevant for many, many years. 

#TrulyIconic
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: