Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 2:11 pm

The Current NXT Women's Champion, An amazing Wrestler, As hot as the Sun, and can kick so hard, that it can knock you're head off. I love her to Death! Even to the Point of calling her Senpai. Asuka!!!

Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  B0344910

Senpai, you're so Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 2:12 pm

She's good.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 2:19 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
She's good.
She's AMAZING!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 2:54 pm

I like how during Chris Jericho's podcast with Nakamura. Nakamura said that Asuka speaks with an Osaka accent so he has a hard time understanding her Japanese and that she sounds "weird". LMAO.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 3:05 pm

Osaka dialect has the weirdest accent of all the Kansai dialect. Yamamoto (my picbase) was from Osaka too and somehow her friends are making fun of her dialect.

But isn't Shinsuke from Kyoto? Well, Kyoto accent is equally weird, I think.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 4:38 pm

To think She's been wrestling heelish at live shows since Takeover: The End!!!......... which means Kana gets to do what she's best at which being a dominate heel character.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 10th 2016, 7:59 pm

A few years before she got signed to the 'E she wrestled a few shows in Chikara, including one in NC against (as fate would have it) Sara Del Rey.  They did good, but the crowd was still a bit behind the times on the whole women's wrestling thing, chanting things along the lines of asking Sara Del Rey to tickle Kana's feet and flat out devolving into a tickle fight chant.  I was kind of embarrassed for my state.

After the show she was selling t-shirts for like 40 dollars, which was about 20 dollars higher than anyone else was charging for merch.  I struggled for the longest time over whether I would buy one or not since nobody else was and my big brother was kind of giving me the moral compass I never need from him, which is the one that implores that I spend money.  Tacked on the fact that Japan had just been hit with a massive tsunami around that time and I felt like shit for even reconsidering buying her shirt.  Studying my wallet I found that I only had 40 bucks and really wanted to buy a few other shirts, and there was no telling then if Chikara would ever come back (the irony being that NC's been a biannual stop for them since that day).  

I don't know, it might end up being one of my bigger regrets as a wrestling fan.  Either that or not skipping work to meet Ric Flair at the fairgrounds.  I kind of wish I had that shirt now.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 8:39 am

Azumi Capitani wrote:
To think She's been wrestling heelish at live shows since Takeover: The End!!!......... which means Kana gets to do what she's best at which being a dominate heel character.
I can't wait till Asuka turns full-blown Heel. It would make for some So called "Shades of Kana".
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptyAugust 11th 2016, 8:45 am

Alex Wilder wrote:
I like how during Chris Jericho's podcast with Nakamura. Nakamura said that Asuka speaks with an Osaka accent so he has a hard time understanding her Japanese and that she sounds "weird". LMAO.
Osaka Dialect might be hard to understand, I have to agree.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 5:50 pm

Also, I met her before.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 5:55 pm

Since Azumi become my bae, I start to love Asuka.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread    Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Asuka/Kana Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1