Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 23 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 23 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 23 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 23 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

The Compliment Game - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 5:53 pm

I love you...  Nah but seriously we didnt gey along at first but im glad were cool now I also love how your dealing with what your character is going through
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 6:07 pm

world champ quality promos, IMO once youre done with NB title, youll be competing for the AWC
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 6:15 pm

Your recent promo is the best one you've ever made IMO. keep it up, love! :*
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 12:14 am

Big fan of your rock star wrestler character. Your promos makes it feel more realistic. Keep on doing that and I am sure the vixen's world championship will be yours
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 1:35 am

A good bloke. As I said on private chat (I'll be able to come to chat next week, lol) you already make great promos despite you are still new to e-feds. Keep up the great work mate.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 2:51 am

A warm welcome guy. Like you as a brother. Wish to have a chat with you in the next days.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 11:14 am

I'm really excited to see where you go with your Rene Dupree change and I hope you have a strong showing at HOG
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 4:19 pm

I really like how active and nice you  are on the forum. I think you're really chill and your promos are pretty kickass. Keep your positive attitude and you'll clean up. You're one of the better Vixens in EAW in my opinion.  At the very least I hope to see you get a title shot soon. Keep killing it out there!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 6:34 pm

IMO, I see being a be part of Voltage's Future. One of the best gimmicks in EAW but not a lot of results have gone in your favor, just keep pushing and soon the win streaks will come your way, so keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 1:58 am

I love how your couple with Haruna turned out, it was so interesting. I swear to gawd, it's great.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 2:34 pm

I have been loving the way you character has been turning out. Its getting pretty great and your promos are always a nice read. Keep up the good work~♥
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:04 am

I think that ever since last year's debacle, I think you have risen up to take responsibility for yourself and for the entire Vixens' division. You have stepped up to the plate of being a leader for the Vixens, addressing some issues along with not being greedy at all, which is like about you. Promoing wise, ever since you've had that storyline with DDD in AWF, I always knew that you were a class promoer, but you have grown up to be something of a monster that even a few guys could only handle out there in the promo page. Overall, solid contributor to this community and you're a pretty cool gal that ships just about everything lol
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:17 am

You are easily one of the best friends I have ever had in the land of E-Feds. It's always nice to talk to you about Soccer, Foods, and anything in general. As far as I remember, we never faced off againts each-other in any e-feds 5 years ago, so it should be really fun to promo againts you in this Scramble Series match, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:18 am

Nick - You've always been kind to me since the AWF days. For that I am grateful. You're one of the few who believed in me from the very beginning. 

But you still got Hideo Injured by switching from him

Nobi - Alway fun to interact with. (Although you just ninja'd me ;~Wink
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:44 am

Confession: Only answering this so I can show the chatroom my amazing signature.

But Nas, you are one of the swan songs that EAW has to offer, so I wish you NOTHING but success on Voltage. You have always been doubted, always been picked apart and just thrown to the side - so I hope you can break that glass ceiling that people have always put you under. I think you absolutely have the talent - you just need to stick with one gimmick and run with it, making it YOUR identity. You do that, you have what it takes to classify yourself as a world champion. You are one of the ring bearers of this community, the glue that a lot of people like to stick themselves to. You add to the fun level of this place FOR PLENTY of people - so in that sense, EAW can't lose you any time soon, or else it'll be less of a chat experience. So just keep doing what you're doing - it's been a recipe of success for you thus far.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:46 am

Best. GFX. Artist. Period!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:25 am

The relentless drive to go forth on the Promo Page and have the determination to make your Promos unique and captivating is such an admirable trait to possess. I remember you joining on Genesis Day as an experienced toddler (since you were already an experienced e-fedder from previous feds), and I have seen you germinate into so many astounding levels. You improved rather quickly and have gotten along with almost the entire community. You have possessed great fortitude and spirit to continue making your stay in EAW a much more focused, yet relaxing level, and I just keep hoping for the best to arrive in front of your doorsteps.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:37 am

I must admit before I saw you I was hectic about non-wrestler reps and the suspension of disbelief. But after reading your promo and taking interest to your character's cryptic nature, I feel as though a rivalry down the road would be a necessity.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke_Toriyama

Yusuke_Toriyama

Hailing From : Okinawa, Japan

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:06 am

I am glad you are not forced to use broken Matt Hardy.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:27 am

I'm glad you and your gang sign here and be active in forum. Your promos are all good as well.... hopefully you all enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:33 am

You did one hell of a job promoting for HOG. I can only hope that Haruna's story is not over yet!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Savage
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ryan Savage

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 10:08 am

You're a fantastic promoer and I love your pic base too.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 10:46 am

The Savage one is back! You don't how excited I am for this character to be back, as great as the other two are Ryan is just so much more amazing. Hopefully, this run with Ryan Savage brings World Title Gold that you're missing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 10:48 am

You and Haruna always have some of the best Non-linear promos I have seen in a while. The two characters feel like something out of a Brandon Sanderson novel if Sanderson were into Wrestling instead of fantasy
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 11:00 am

Your character is pretty interesting and I can't wait to see what unfolds for you here in EAW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next