Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ross Vegas

Ross Vegas

MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 1:53 pm

HE'S THE GUY, MAGGLE!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 2:08 pm

ERM...MACHO MAN ?!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 2:54 pm

Definitely a unique character and someone who is persistent in being involved in this community, good job.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 3:21 pm

Awesome promoer, one of the best people we have in the entire e-fed, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you (even if I'm your writer) and what you could definitely do!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 3:25 pm

Nice promoer, former World Champion, great asset to the EAW Writing Team, and continues to show forth service towards the Community.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 3:29 pm

Freaking cool promoer. Awesome member as well.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 3:51 pm

Interesting gimmick and looking forward to seeing how you fare in EAW and Dynasty!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 3:59 pm

What can I say about a legend ? That you are legendary around here as I saw.
Back to top Go down
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 4:33 pm

I love the your character, always fun to see someone have a crazy gimmick and be able to do it well and stay interesting Smile keep being awesome.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 4:54 pm

There is alot of crazy gimmicks in the business but I am really interested to see what your character has to offer
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 6:37 pm

I can see you winning either New Breed title or National Elite title in 4-6 months.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 7:03 pm

Being from Indonesia I would assume English is not your first language. Very similar to me but your promos are very good for English being a second language.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 9:36 pm

You're in the running to be one of the best here. You've got time on your side, as well as some fans. (Me included tbh)
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 9:47 pm

I think moving to Voltage will really benefit you
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 9:49 pm

Love the tenacity you showed us at the promo page. Language is not something that stop you to work.
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 9:50 pm

Very colourful character who I root for in most matches
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 9:58 pm

I have a had a hard time not rooting for you in most matches. You've got charisma, skill, and aa real gimmick. EAW is your new playground, have a blast.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 10:05 pm

Really enjoyed promoing against you this week. Some of your material leads me to believe you could pull off a gimmick that relies more on comedy. However, I'm impressed how you can tie humor and seriousness together with smooth transitions. I'm interested to see how you build your character moving forward against some of the best Voltage has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 10:17 pm

You're a really chill and cool guy. I've enjoyed our conversations about Pokemon. You chose the best team on Pokemon GO, and that automatically makes you high on my list. And your promos thus far have really impressed me. I think you have the ability to succeed here if you keep it up. You might easily be one of those people that can breakout quick.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 10:23 pm

Epic promoer, one of the best writers in EAW, and probably one of my best pals in EAW! Chill and fun guy that's basically Deadpool in a nut shell, without the slaughtering of people (that we know of), and a dope Mercy in Overwatch! Brian's going to be known as one of the huge cornerstones of EAW in this generation and there's no debate on that!
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 10:26 pm

Epic promoer and an absolute legend
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 11:46 pm

Never surrender! That's a tagline I can get behind. The more you use it the more I like you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 1:16 am

I can see you as Tag Team Champion soon.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:26 am

I kid you not, I was taking a glimpse at your contract, especially at the "WHO ARE YOU" section, I just couldn't help but peruse through. Ironically, I have a friend that went through a familiar moment in time in relation to your character. He lost his father, realized that he should have been there for him when he was dying from cancer, and from that moment of time went on towards the borderlines of madness, though with therapy and conversation, he managed to get a grip with his life. The character has a lot of potential, just continue to add depths of suspense and emotion that will continue to draw readers such as myself many others to your Promos more. Interesting how in the middle of the night with nothing to do, I would stumble on and make personal connections to people's characters.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:29 am

This character is the shit. Your promos are quite unique. I'm very interested in seeing where you go with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   MoreLikeAriaintheMiddle - The Compliment Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next