Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

The Compliment Game - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 6:02 pm

You made Paul Burchill more relevant than Paul Burchill made himself
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 6:04 pm

I think we all know that you're winning the EAWC, Maybe even make the Hardcore Title the most legit title in EAW. You're a fantastic promo writer, a great overall person
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 11:56 pm

Liked your recent promo. And also always a cool person to talk to in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 12:15 am

You've improved a lot over the years and I can't wait to see you get your first Championship run since you held the YLC. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 1:42 am

When people though you are done and give up. You keep coming and prove them that you're always ready. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 11:14 pm

Even when you get down, you always keep trying to improve yourself and keep trying to become a champion
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 11:25 pm

You have been absolutely on fire in the past few weeks, which is no surprise considering you've been one of the best vixens for a while now. In my mind you are the clear choice for the EOE, I know you will continue to deliver for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 11:33 pm

I'm actually a really big fan of the silliness your character has. You play off people really well and it's always entertaining to see what you post. Now that I've talked to you out of character I like you even more, and you're always super active. Keep up the good work man.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 11:35 pm

The combination of humors and darkness are very interesting. Your style is unique. Keep up the great work and you'll win a belt. A cool guy on forum as well. I only met you twice on chat I think, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 2:08 am

Pokémon player. I'm liking you very much even you didn't wrote my name in Best Personalities OOC Wink
Back to top Go down
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 7:41 am

You joining Santitarium was a very smart move. Have that place to help you grow as a promise is already paying of. I am always intranced by your promos despite the few errors that occur grammatically and to be honest I feel they add to the character
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 8:04 am

Your ringname is catchy and easy to remember. Also, I think you are that dark and twisted character who is able to work on your own. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 8:10 am

Even though you have a language barrier working against you, you still manage to make unique and innovative promos. You've had a ton of crushing losses and you still haven't quit by now when many would have raged and left. I respect that a lot. Outside of your e-fed character, you're a pretty polite, mild-mannered individual.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 8:24 am

Impact is the best person to mess around with, and rib on. He is quite entertaining to talk to, regardless the situation, and regardless the topic of conversation. He is obviously one of the best promoers of all-time, and is one of the most decorated because of it. And for a sucker for English, I have forever been impressed with his vocabulary and dedication to never using what many would consider "generic" words - regardless if it's the promo page, chatroom, or here on the forums. I mean, I know I'm a Grammar Nazi, but he takes it next level. Props. Imp is the best, it's just a shame his rooting interests aren't.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 9:21 am

You showed the world what a main event Cesaro is like. I also love that you highlight your name in your promos and speak in the third person. I find myself saying 'Lannister!' repeatedly with an European accent.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 1:19 pm

With every character transition, you inch closer to becoming the top vixen people expect you to become. I really hope the EOE trophy is your because seriously we Joshi characters need some major accomplishment
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 4:05 am

You have become a star in EAW both in character and out of character. I haven't been present for too much of it but you have done good for what you have and on top of that, are a crazy anime fanatic who has started this whole 'comparing character to EAW' trend once again.. you're cool.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 6:09 am

Where can I start? As a promoer, Devan Dubian has and always was been one of the best promoers over the past several years. His promos were always a class above the average Joe, and the quality was/is rather distinctive. When you combine the rather consistency that Devan Dubian has developed over the past few years, you get someone that is the man to beat in EAW and I will always say that your run in 2015 was something of extraordinary.

As a community member, you have also developed into one of the most helpful member a guy can ever ask for. Let me take everyone in which, a few years ago I didn't like Devan Dubian that much because I always see him as smug, a little bit of a jerk and I didn't get along with his sense of humor. Maybe it was of how sensitive of how I was back then, but I didn't see Dubian back then. However, the more I interacted with him, I get to know that Dubian is just only a sarcastic person at nature and the man has been loyal to whatever cause he dedicated himself to. Whether it be helping out rookies to get on their feet, whether it is addressing personal issues with other members and giving out tips to how to be in EAW, the man has been truly one of the better community member in EAW. For a guy that I used to view as selfish, Dubian is probably one of the best team player that you can ever ask for.

I won't go on much about our common interests since you and I know how much we love our sports. I think one of the bigger regrets I had was being on bad terms with you whenever I was a rookie but alas, you started to hang out more in TBL during 2013 and our relations has gotten better ever since then. You were and still are one of the few friends that I really consider as a close friend ever since our days in AWF and I'll always say that I'll always be here for you and vice versa. I am glad to see that you have become one of the most valuable guy in EAW, in-script or out of the promoing page because I wouldn't envision of a life without Devan Dubian permanently. Keep on fighting the good fight.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 6:44 am

You can cut a promo with all those compliments  :gladbron:

Anyway, for me you are a very nice guy. So polite and really easy to make friends with. You often say hi to me in PC and I really appreciate it all. You are one of the nicest guy around here. In-character wise, you are a criminally underrated elitist and I hope someday, something good will happen to you, I don't care what it is but you really deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot

Tomas Elliot

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 6:56 am

A brief list of things that make you a nice person in my book:

1) You were the first one to reply to my very first post upon joining this community, and you did your best to answer my questions.

2) You didn't get the Oxford Kama joke, which means you are not as much of an obsessed wrestling nerd as I am.

3) You play a japanese character with such dedication, that you went the extra mile and wrote your username in japanese alphabet. I am so into stuff from the far east that I play my videogames in Japanese with English subtitles (and I'm italian!), so that definitely makes you a great person in my book.

On the flip side, the chick in your signature is throwing some of the worst punches this side of Shane in 2009
 The Compliment Game - Page 16 BizdErt
but oh well, at least she's cute :p
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 7:13 am

You took Sean O'Haire as a pic base who is one of my favorites. So you're already good in my book.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 7:14 am

Tbh you're funny and cool and you're pretty cute and we should get to know each other Mad im just a little shy and dont know how to approach you. we should hang out some time c;
Back to top Go down
Tomas Elliot

Tomas Elliot

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 7:18 am

You made my day with that post in the "predict their future" topic earlier. I just wanted to thank you for putting a smile on my face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 7:21 am

You are pretty active and since you are a foreigner like me, I think you can make a good promo while fighting a language barrier and I always appreciate that.

Also, I thought your avatar is Chris Cornell lol sorry
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 11:54 am

I absolutely love your promos this week. I've done a bit of the writing for your feud with Aria and it has been tons of fun. TBH I wouldn't mind writing Vixens matches in the future.
:smith:
either way keep up what you're doing now and continue to better yourself win or lose, it took me a long time to learn that myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next