Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

The Compliment Game - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2016, 1:28 pm

You are a ton of fun to promo against.  You definitely have a passion for this.  Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2016, 1:40 pm

I just followed your promos and I must say that your promos are so much easy to read by a non-English like me. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2016, 2:05 pm

Your new animated Haruna signature <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 6:00 pm

Barely met you in the chat and I think you're a pretty swell dude! I like your positivity and I'm glad that you're doing "extremely good." Very Happy I also love your sig and your picbase c: hope we can chat some more soon!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 7:04 pm

Such a comprehensive person. Love that attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 7:25 pm

I like the positivity that you've had on the forum, shows that you're a rather chill guy.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 7:30 pm

Sophia Rose wrote:
I like the positivity that you've had on the forum, shows that you're a rather chill guy.

Just like you Wink
I'm not here to do some CHAOS, I'm here to have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 7:38 pm

Agree 100% with the positivity around the forum, it's good to see people like you around here. I may not be an active poster, but it's always nice to see positive and chill people. Also really liking your character and how you've developed him and the mystery and story behind him in your promos.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 7:42 pm

Having fun promoing againts you. Keep it up. Plus, you seems like a legit cool dude which is always a plus.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 7:46 pm

Nobi wrote:
Having fun promoing againts you. Keep it up. Plus, you seems like a legit cool dude which is always a plus.

Right back at you - promoing against you has been fun so far, and whenever I see your posts around the forum, you always come across as a genuinely friendly and cool person.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 8:27 pm

Your promos are very unique. I see us working a match sooner rather than later. And also nice avatar.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 9:15 pm

I love ya mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 9:32 pm

You are a super nice person
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 9:34 pm

You're an awesome person and you're simply adorable c:
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 10:11 pm

I enjoyed our couple matches for the YLC/NB title a few years ago. Hoping to work another one with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 12:02 am

I love the Batista PB
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 12:22 am

Your promos feel unique and are always a treat to read, love the PB, you have a bright future not just on SD but EAW as a whole
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 12:25 am

You are like one of my best friends and im happy that you take my ships jokes/insults so well. You know im always jking♥. ilu Nas! For thick and thin, always. c:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 1:34 am

Though sometimes I don't think you like me much. You a real chill person aslong as no one triggers you.  You are also very talented on and off that promo page.  Keep up the good work as champ.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 2:12 am

You're really a guy who has worked himself from the ground up. You've had setbacks but never let them keep you down long. It takes a special brand of talent to do that. You definitely earned that belt
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 2:26 am

Once again, I love every detail you make for your stable. For me, OMERTA is the most well-structured stable in here today and my personal favorite amongst others.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 3:53 am

I like Japan
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 17th 2016, 4:49 am

I like Naruto and Enzo Amore.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 19th 2016, 7:55 pm

Your picbase choice is great, it's interesting to see more 'obscure' picbase choices, and yours fits your character really nicely.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 19th 2016, 7:59 pm

Love your work this past week with your battle with Nobi. Keep it up and you will be a champion in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next