Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 7:45 am

Like: There is a lot of consistent new guy in this forum and one of them is you, you surely need something to lift up your name, having a non-title feud with someone credible is interesting enough for you, I think.

Dislike: eeh I don't know, but I start to feel like Lance Cade doesn't suit you. Guess you can find someone better soon.

Confession: I have nothing. just bored lol
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 8:26 am

Like: One of my favorite pic bases on Empire. Love how you've been rocking the non-wrestlers and rocking Milano as a mentor. Love me some Milano.
Dislike: Nothin'
Confession: A little disappointed you didn't make the Terminus card. Hope you make the PFP one.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 8:36 am

Like: Your promos and character
Dislike/Confession: I think I only really rag on you because I really really hate Zack Sabre's douchey face but otherwise you're a cool guy
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 8:58 am

Like: You are an ultimate shitposter, even you beat me to it lol. But when it comes to promoing matter. You look so serious about it and I can see clearly the willingness to win your matches. And that is the thing I really salute you!

Dislike: your picbase. But eh, it's just a nitpick from me... don't worry about it. Hehe.

Confession: I notice that you supported me to get a big win few pages ago... and I really thank you for your trust. I'll do my best!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 11:24 am

Like : You're super duper friendly, little Haru. Your promos have evolved through the time I was here. And I like your duo with Azumi.

Dislike : Ermmm...I wanna see you use WWE or wrestling picbases. Small dislike.

Confession : Don't worry for Anthony Leonhart Wink He's gonna evolve Wink
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 11:31 am

Like: Cool dude enjoy the promos whenever I get around to them.

Dislike: Nothing really I guess the whole #ROAR thing is weird to me but that's all.

Confession: Hope you are one of the guys who get to compete in Ultimate X at PFP
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 4:40 pm

Like: One of my favorites to promo againts. It's always fun to face you, lol.

Dislike: Got nothing.

Confession: All the best for you both in EAW and real life. Can't wait to see you win a world title (H).
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 5:29 pm

Like: like everyone would not disagree with, you are one genuine kind hearted person. IC-wise, you are one good addition to the tag team division in the middle of team lacking recently.

Dislike: I don't know, I think you are too playing safe when you posted anything on forum. Yes, I realize it's our nature of Eastern people to avoid conflict but try not too rigid and be flexible, shall we? Smile

Confession: I have nothing to confess.
Back to top Go down
AlexisDiemos
Empire
Empire
AlexisDiemos

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 5:39 pm

Like: You have a very firm grasp of characters, and when you try really hard you can do really well in promos and the like. 

Dislike: Why did you keep insulting me during the Vixen's Cup Battle Royal? Kinda rude as all hell, especially since I think I'm a good noodle -.-

Confession: I think you'd be a better Act Yasukawa.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 5:50 pm

Likes: You have come into your own as a character and the sky's the limit for you, my dear

Dislikes: Nothing

Confession: It took me a while to get used to you as Billie Kay but she's grown on me!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 6:02 pm

AlexisDiemos wrote:

Dislike: Why did you keep insulting me during the Vixen's Cup Battle Royal? Kinda rude as all hell, especially since I think I'm a good noodle
Wait, I did? Well, I guess I hate myself more than I hate you so don't you worry about that. We are cool cats and will still be *wink wink*

@Steph

Like: Throughout my entire career of being here, I guess feuding with you is the best I ever had. Maybe because I don't have any more long feud other than with you lol. But yeah, I really do enjoy it.

Dislike: none for now.

Confession: I think your current feud with Lexi is the best feud currently on Empire. I'm not surprising that your match being put on the main event.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 6:08 pm

Like: Your pb has the best look out of all the others. I just wished she had more material in English lol

Dislikes: I would like to see you and Azumi go after the tag titles

Confession: I hope to see you in a major storyline soon! Yeah, our feud was some of my best work.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 30th 2017, 5:52 pm

Like: One of my besties. It's always fun to bounce around ideas for our characters.

Dislike: Nothing

Confession: It's so damn cool that you're bringing Miss Manami to life as a character.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 30th 2017, 10:27 pm

Like: I like everything about you, you are a sweet girl, very cool to talk to as well!

Dislike: That we have had every few matches against each other

Confession: I have never seen your picbase wrestle
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 30th 2017, 10:39 pm

Like: even you rarely get a title shot, your non title feud is always interesting and I always follow your angles.

Dislike: we joined this place at relatably same time in 2,5 years but we never meet one on one..... UNTIL NOW. that kinda sucks tho

Confession: I sometimes envy you always have an interesting feud. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 2:41 am

LIKE: Your new pic base and your cool, calm attitude

DISLIKE: None. 

CONFESSION: I am eager to see more from your character. Like I said, I like your pic base and so I want to see you use this to your full potential. Take Care!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 2:59 am

Like: A good friend of mine. A good promoer. Someone who has a passion to be a success (H).

Dislike: That we haven't talked in some months :/

Confession: I think Mr. Kennedy/Anderson really suits you, lol.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 4:55 am

Like: It's awesome to see how far you have come in your time here.

Dislike: I don't have much.

Confession: I'm completely rooting for you and LC to win the Tag Belts.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 5:41 am

Like : You're bubbly. You're super nice to me, you're one of my friends and I hope it's the same for you.

Dislike : I now call Asuka, Azumi Goto all the time. Small dislike Wink

Confession : Never change Asuka or for someone that more ICONIC than Asuka.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 7:16 am

Like: You've amassed 1500 posts in less than a year :whew: that's dedication, I'm glad you like the place.

Dislike: Nothing so far.

Confession: You're the first Lance Cade I've ever seen in e-feds.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 7:57 am

Like: Really digging the new character you've brought in. Interested how he does on Voltage.
Dislike: Got nothin'
Confession: I know very little to nothing about your past works in EAW, mostly to being a newbie.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 8:08 am

Dislikes: Promo template is very similar to Brody's...

Confession: You're the best Zack Sabre Jr I've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 8:27 am

Like : Your patience. You helped me a lot. And I'm redevable of it. And adding to the mix, you're playing Mia Yim who's one of my faves so...

Dislike :  Too much white in your promos. Add some colors, it's eye-catching and add sme lisibility.

Confession: I think you should stay with Mia, she's so representative of what Matsuda is.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 1:13 pm

Like: your activeness especially here and the compliment game

Dislike: //

Confession: I would have said something sooner but I wanted to give someone else a chance
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 12:04 am

Like: How kind you are to me everytime we speak 

Dislike: Nothing, Zip. Nope. haha.

Confession: I am totally looking forward to see how Tarah and Caine interact at PFPX. Best of luck, fam! ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    ROAR - Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next